Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2008 #41
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.
Thumbs up

Keep up the independant blog mentality brother. Broadcasted Unification is how the jew infiltrates!!!

Old November 26th, 2008 #42
Cleveland here

Default Hey Detroiter

Many of us going through DIC with draw..How can we help you get it going again? If you need coins let us know brother

Old November 28th, 2008 #43
Jane Q.Smith

Just wanted to put my two cents in - Damn, Damn, Damn. I, too, am in withdrawals!
Euroamericangirl

Old November 28th, 2008 #44
MJJS

Sorry to hear about the site. I rather enjoyed the short amount of time I spent there. - Vortex

Old November 29th, 2008 #45
Rhiannon

Default Information for you

Hi there:

I just joined this forum after searching for detroitiscrap.com and finding out that your website was taken down. I was telling my husband what had happened and this is what he had to say:

0) Parody and satire are protected speech.
1) If the Detroit News filed a DMCA take-down notice, you can go back
to them with a form that says, in effect, "prove I'm infringing" and
your Web site can go back up. This is a not-so-well-known aspect of
the DMCA. You need to work this out with your hosting company.
2) Contact the EFF (Electronic Freedom Foundation) at
http://www.eff.org/ and tell them your story. They'd probably be interested in hearing about it.
3) Tell Slashdot your story. They'd /love/ to hear it.
http://www.slashdot.org/

Hope this will help. Keep up the good work!

Old November 30th, 2008 #46
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Send Chain or Podman a pm at podblanc.com. I'm sure they can help you get back online.

Old November 30th, 2008 #47
Forza di Bianchi

Default Progress

Hey Detroiter.
Any progress??
Jerome is waiting to be interviewed.

Old November 30th, 2008 #48
Joy

Jane Q are you aka "porchmonkey"?

Old December 1st, 2008 #49
Jane Q.Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy View Post
Jane Q are you aka "porchmonkey"?
I'm not, but thanks for asking.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #50
Rod_williams

Default Free (Speech) Host

Try https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/

or hosts in other (non-European) countries.

Good luck

Old December 2nd, 2008 #51
RubyRed

Unhappy Totally Bummed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post
That's what I told them. The problem is that it doesn't matter if it's legal or not, lawyers are fucking slime and it costs them nothing to file a lawsuit even if it's false. This is something no business wants to hear and therefore it's easier for them to just close it down.

Gretings. I had recently begun posting comments on your site, under the ID "Nemesys". I LOVED Detroit is Crap. I referred a buncha neophyte White Nationalists, that I thought woul appreciate your unique vision. I pray that you can get the site back online. I miss the daily doses of Detroit TNB - and the other posters.

It's so co'de in the Net........without you.

Best,
Ruby.

Old December 3rd, 2008 #52
Mike Julien

Hey Detroiter, can't you just change the name to SE Michigan Is Shit??

Miss the site dude, hurry up and get it back up!!

-Snake

ps; Hey Cleveland, keep slappin' them beanies!

Old December 3rd, 2008 #53
Cleveland here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Julien View Post
Hey Detroiter, can't you just change the name to SE Michigan Is Shit??

Miss the site dude, hurry up and get it back up!!

-Snake

ps; Hey Cleveland, keep slappin' them beanies!
You got it Snake good to see you..I am in contact with a few others..We are all wishing it would come back.... Need the big R to show up. I wish I would of gotten some of the emails,,grrrrrrr.
Had to deal with a hebe today while delivering xmas trees...Gave me a tip $5.00.Did he tink fer a minute its son Hyman would help?. Told him to keep it and Merry Xmas..
Just wanted to slap the damn beanie right off its filthy head...
Detroiter if you stop in I still salute you with a Big Muh Dick/Muh Money..

Old December 4th, 2008 #54
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Thanks guys.

I'm bringing the blog back!

Unfortunately I'm going back to using my old blogspot address but something is better than nothing.

detroitiscrap.blogspot.com

Old December 4th, 2008 #55
GarySmart
Apartheid NOW!

What an unfortunate happening. I loved your blog and would send many people there. I even considered hosting a site on Dreamhost just because they didnt have a "hate" speech clause. I can see that's all bull now. Anyway, good luck with the future project and Ill keep an eye on your blogspot.

PS - Finding a free speech host is hard. Stay away from Powweb for political matters. Their rules are very strict.

Old December 4th, 2008 #56
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarySmart View Post
What an unfortunate happening. I loved your blog and would send many people there. I even considered hosting a site on Dreamhost just because they didnt have a "hate" speech clause. I can see that's all bull now. Anyway, good luck with the future project and Ill keep an eye on your blogspot.

PS - Finding a free speech host is hard. Stay away from Powweb for political matters. Their rules are very strict.
As surprising as it is I would actually recommend dreamhost.

As I've stated I'm surprised that my blog was up as long as it was on dreamhost. They were actually pretty good about complaints.

I wasn't shut down based on some anti's complaint e-mail...they shut me down after they were contacted by several lawyers who threatened to sue them.

If you don't plan on putting hundreds of stories and videos from the same news outlet on your blog then I actually wouldn't have a problem recommending dreamhost to you.

Old December 4th, 2008 #57
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I wasn't shut down based on some anti's complaint e-mail...they shut me down after they were contacted by several lawyers who threatened to sue them.
Good shooting, my brother, and well aimed!
If you weren't effective Kike Inc. would've taken no notice of you. Let alone had you shut down.
Congratulations on a job well done!

Old December 4th, 2008 #58
Ex-Detroiter

Unhappy

The stories from Detroit just get sadder and sadder.

Old December 4th, 2008 #59
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Detroiter View Post
The stories from Detroit just get sadder and sadder.
It is, apparently, directly proportional to the number of niggers there.

Old December 6th, 2008 #60
Joe_J.
Radio active

Check out this blog entry on Detroit.

Quote:
Detroit is the crappiest city I have ever visited. Literally.
While everyone was eating leftovers and hitting the holiday sales on Saturday, my roommate Jason and I traveled to Detroit to see The Greatest Band on Earth. Ironically, The Greatest Band on Earth was playing in the worst city on Earth.
Downtown Detroit is actually very nice… for about two blocks. Ford Field, Comerica Park, and the exquisite Fox Theatre all sit within a two-block radius of each other, and these are all very nice properties. However, I have never seen so much decay two city blocks away from such a nice area. On the evening that we visited, prostitute sightings were almost as common as the empty bottles of cheap gin and whiskey that also lined the city streets.
Ignoring the fact that this ass backwards city was designed with every street being one-way, and driving across the city in a complete circle being necessary to make what would otherwise be a simple left turn. There is also a liquor store on nearly every block. That is not an exaggeration.
In fact, while in the course of my travels through Detroit, I happened to find myself at a stop sign on MLK Jr. Drive and Lincoln Avenue. ‘Hmm,’ I thought to myself… ‘Martin Luther King Jr. and Abraham Lincoln. Here we have two men that worked relentlessly for black equal rights, at great expense to their personal safety… and there is a liquor store here at their intersection. I’m sure that’s probably how they would have wanted it.’
Granted, a lot of these things could be found in many cities if you look hard enough down the wrong street or alley. However, there was one thing my roommate and I saw while visiting the classy city of Detroit that I have never, ever seen in the slums of Cincy, the bad part of Youngstown, or any of the streets in New York City that reek of urine.
Me: Is that guy… no, no there’s way he’s….
Jason: What?
Me: I think that guy just took a shit on the sidewalk.
Jason: No, no way.
Well, sure enough, Jason and I watched a grown man take a massive donkey crap right on a sidewalk in downtown Detroit. The man was not homeless, he was sporting some bling and had a nice set of Timbs on to boot. Oh… and did I mention he had his girlfriend with him.
I’m going to repeat that.
This man took a shit, in full view of the public, on a well-lit downtown sidewalk… WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND WATCHING.
I don’t know what the most disgusting part of all that is, but I think it’s that the girlfriend didn’t bat an eye as if it was an everyday common occurrence to treat a public sidewalk as a perfectly good place to take a dump.
So there you have it, Detroit is the crappiest city I have ever been to. Literally.
http://uweekly.com/cowtown/?p=194

Thread