News Bot

Post US Gun Production Sets New Record with 30% Increase

US Gun Production Sets New Record with 30% Increase

Daily Stormer

February 23, 2014

Guns: They’re awesome.

Finally, some good news.

From RT :

Gun makers in the United States produced a record number of weapons in 2012, as new government data suggests Democratic presidents may actually be a boon to firearms manufacturers.

According to numbers released by US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, more than 8.5 million guns were produced in 2012, compared to about 6.5 million in 2011. That’s a 31 percent increase, and the highest number recorded since the agency began tracking gun production in 1986.

Interestingly, a 2013 study by the National Opinion Research Center found that gun ownership per household has actually declined to its lowest level in more than 30 years, so what accounts for the high sales? According to one gun advocate, it’s President Barack Obama.

“Barack Obama is the stimulus package for the firearms industry,” Dave Workman, senior editor of Gun Mag, a print and online publication of the 2nd Amendment Foundation, told Bloomberg News. “The greatest irony of the Obama administration is that the one industry that he may not have really liked to see healthy has become the healthiest industry in the United States.”

As noted by Bloomberg, more than 26 million were produced during Obama’s first term alone. Former President George W. Bush, a Republican, was in office for eight years before 28 million guns were manufactured.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/us-gun-p...h-30-increase/

Old March 24th, 2015 #2
Alvin Ralph

I hadn't bought any guns since the 1980s, but in the last two years, I have bought guns for almost my entire family, wife, daughters, and grandchildren. I have to count. 12 guns! 3 rifles, 4 shotguns, and 6 handguns. Umm. "13guns". And ammo? I have stocked three households with ammo.

Tags
Academic administration, Barack Obama, National Opinion Research Center, Presidency of Barack Obama, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

Thread