VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2010 #1
Amy

Default 4-Year-Old Killed in Home Invasion Stabbed 36 Times

By this piece of shit.

Quote:

(Nov. 11) -- Authorities in Oklahoma have arrested a teenager in the brutal slaying of child, who was stabbed 36 times. The killing was committed during a home-invasion robbery, police said.

"In my entire career, I've never seen anything like this," Muskogee police Cpl. Pedro Zardeneta told Kansas City's KMBC. "It's sad."

Officials with the Muskogee Police Department did not return calls for comment from AOL News today. According to online reports, Aaron Laconsello, 18, was arrested Tuesday after police were called to a home in the 700 block of North N Street to investigate a home invasion and assault.

The homeowner, Stephanie Lane, who is eight months pregnant, told police that an intruder entered her house and attacked her 4-year-old son, Dakota, with a pair of scissors. Lane attempted unsuccessfully to fend off the attacker. She was assaulted but not seriously injured. Dakota, however, suffered 36 stab wounds and was pronounced dead at a Tulsa hospital.

A second child, Dakota's 6-year-old brother, was sleeping in another room at the time of the break-in and was not injured, police said.

Lane told police she did not know the attacker, but was able to provide them with a detailed description. Roughly two hours later, police patrolling on the nearby campus of Bacone College, located about three miles from the crime scene, spotted Laconsello walking in the parking lot of a lumber company. He was arrested and taken into custody without incident, police said.

"It's unbelievable. It really is. Just cannot believe it still," Dakota's grandfather, Jack Bumgarner, told Tulsa's KOTV. "We're gonna miss him greatly."

Laconsello was arraigned in court Wednesday, but was not formally charged. He is being held without bond in the Muskogee County Detention center.

Muskogee County District Attorney Larry Moore plans to file first-degree murder charges against Laconsello on Friday, he said in an interview today with the Muskogee Phoenix.

"The evidence that I've been given indicates it qualifies. ... If it does, I'll be requesting the death penalty," Moore told the newspaper.

Laconsello is also facing charges of first-degree burglary and assault with a deadly weapon, police said.

The Muskogee Phoenix also spoke with Laconsello's cousin, Colt Hooper, 19. He said Laconsello had been staying with him in a house a few doors down from the Lanes. Cooper said his cousin had recently been kicked out of his mother's house, in nearby Tahlequah.

"There is no sense out of this at all," neighbor Deanna Gilbert told KMBC. "I mean, he's a 4-year-old, you know? They didn't even take anything. They just went in there and brutally killed him."

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article...est=latestnews

Old November 12th, 2010 #2
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Cpl. Pedro Zardeneta...

What the hell are they teaching in these government school ethnic studies classes?

"They" don’t know “why this happened” (Read instead “why this mestizo murdered”) and, of course, now that it is known that behavior is far more a result of genetics than environment but, being government-school-educated, They never look to evolutionary psychology for answers, e.g., www.KevinMacDonald.net.

"In my entire career, I've never seen anything like this," Muskogee police [mestizo] Cpl. Pedro Zardeneta told Kansas City's KMBC. "It's 'sad'." Sad? I'll tell you what's sad== make that tragic: Officially, politically forgetting what was common knowledge. Read Richard Kelly Hoskins on AmerIndian behavior and especially the glee with which they murdered their enemies including ritual torture.

http://www.aztec-history.com/aztec-sacrifice.html

"Human sacrifice was practised to some extent by many peoples in Mesoamerica (and for that matter, around the world) for many centuries. But it was Aztec sacrifice that really took the ritual to new heights. How many people were sacrificed by the Aztecs? We don't know how many were sacrificed over the years - it's possible that some accounts are exaggerated - but it was probably thousands each year - tens of thousands or more all together. Some estimates claim 20,000 a year."
________

mes·ti·zo
noun\-(ˌ)zō\
pluralmes·ti·zos
: a person of mixed blood; specifically: a person of mixed European and American Indian ancestry

Origin of MESTIZO
Spanish, from mestizo, adjective, mixed, from Late Latin mixticius, from Latin mixtus, past participle of miscēre to mix — more at mix

First Known Use: 1582

In better times the pejorative term was simply "halfbreed," e.g., the acknowledged stereotypical character Blue Duck in the made for TV miniseries, Lonesome Dove.

Last edited by -JC; November 12th, 2010 at 08:01 AM.

Old November 12th, 2010 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Unhappy

There is a lot of things they don't do in Muskogee.
Unfortunately protecting the citizenry from the criminal depredations of mud invaders ain't one of them.

Old November 12th, 2010 #4
Horseman

Their own family member killed, and they still aren't mad enough to use the word "spic." Is this how timid we are?

Old November 12th, 2010 #5
Susan

My god.....there aren't words to express the disgust and anger and sadness of the totally senseless murder of this poor little White child.

I know how frustrating it is JC. Here in the Atlanta metro region, we are simply awash in nigger crime. Every day on the morning radio news, it is nothing but robberies, rapes, murders by niggers.

And all anyone can say, whether it is comments from news people, talk show hosts, law enforcement.......is WHY? How can there be such violence occurring in our town??? LOL

I don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes, it's all so bizarre. All we have is nigger crime in this town and its surroundings, and no one can figure out WHY?????

Ummmmmm........'cause they're niggers maybe?????

Old November 12th, 2010 #6
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Their own family member killed, and they still aren't mad enough to use the word "spic." Is this how timid we are?
This is why the Amish are OK in the jewish mind. They're pacifists. When someone slaughters their children, they mumble some shit about "forgiveness."

They're put forward as exemplars for all goyim. One of the results is this type of response in Muscogee.

Old November 12th, 2010 #7
Chris Clafton

That's one of my worst fears: To be stabbed to death with something not that sharp or long, so if takes long to die.

JC, if you want to see sick fantasies by AmerIndians, then look no further than a member of this forum. His name is NM Valdez, and he wrote a bunch of crazy tortuous threats against other member of the forum.

Old November 12th, 2010 #8
Marty Macaluso

I wonder if the spic was an illegal? I've noticed there is a trend now not to mention the illegal status of many spic criminals.

Old November 12th, 2010 #9
Ossian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
There is a lot of things they don't do in Muskogee.
Unfortunately protecting the citizenry from the criminal depredations of mud invaders ain't one of them.

YouTube - Merle Haggard -- Okie From Muskogee
Ah, well, yeah, but... thank G-d it wasn't HATE! Only a spic. What a great comfort THAT must surely and forever be to the now Christ-kissed toddler and his surviving family members.

Old November 12th, 2010 #10
John52

Quote:
Authorities in Oklahoma have arrested a teenager in the brutal slaying of child, who was stabbed 36 times. The killing was committed during a home-invasion robbery, police said.
Quote:
According to online reports, Aaron Laconsello, 18, was arrested Tuesday
Isn't 18 considered to be lawfully an adult?

Quote:
According to KOTV, Laconsello was arrested twice in June for trespassing and public intoxication in Cherokee County. He was also banned from the Northeastern State University campus.
There seems to be a link to the campus but as usual they forget to mention what it could be. Why would they do something so absentmindedly like that?

...It wouldn't be a bad idea if people got to know their neighbors better.

Old November 12th, 2010 #11
Mr. Bowmont

This new america seems to be full of fun wonderful people.

Old November 13th, 2010 #12
John Liberty

This is exactly why lynching was invented, it was just a natural counter measure of self defense against the muds.

Old November 13th, 2010 #13
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
That's one of my worst fears: To be stabbed to death with something not that sharp or long, so if takes long to die.
That sounds like a fitting punishment for the mestizo perp that murdered the kid. Make it last about a week I'd say.

Old November 13th, 2010 #14
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by John52 View Post
Isn't 18 considered to be lawfully an adult?
The jew only charges 11-year-old White boys like Jordan Brown as adults.

Old November 13th, 2010 #15
Karl Lueger

Candlelight vigils,
National outrage and massive amounts of media-focus,
rivers of tears and cries for justice,
[esp. in collage-towns]

A group of White men destroy the shitskin that killed the Human child.

New legislation with certain execution for any shitskins that harms a White person
as part of the Never again! law of any shitskin doing anything to a White person, esp a child.

only not in the kwas of postWhite Nations
where such atrocities are kosher.

Rambo, John J.

Old November 13th, 2010 #16
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
That sounds like a fitting punishment for the mestizo perp that murdered the kid. Make it last about a week I'd say.

and then the needles in fingers, with the heart-jumpstarter for when he faints from the pain. then this:

Old November 13th, 2010 #17
Simo Häyhä

Someone HANG this fucking SPIC!!!!!

PS.: Wonder when that's coming up on the news. Oh yeah, I forgot: NEVER. Only when whites commit supposed "hate crimes" does the media go insane.

Old November 13th, 2010 #18
Derrick MacThomas

If the spic murderer was an illegal, or a naturalised citizen, what chance of suing the US Government for failing in its duty of care to protect the population from predation by foreign invaders?
If every victim of crime by illegals was to sue the government for failing in its duty of care the sheer cost may force the government to do its job.

Old November 13th, 2010 #19
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
Someone HANG this fucking SPIC!!!!!

PS.: Wonder when that's coming up on the news. Oh yeah, I forgot: NEVER. Only when whites commit supposed "hate crimes" does the media go insane.
Yes. Even up here in Canada, the 3 White men indicted today for branding that Navajo indian has made national news.. as well as the home invasion in Conneticut where the perps were White.

Little boy viciously murdered, stabbed 36 times by a (probable) illegal mexican? Not even a whisper.

Old November 13th, 2010 #20
M. Delataire

Vinelink lists the scum as a native american.

Thread