VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default White people

Spot check. So I trudge up to the PO to mail Craig some scratch. Then I walk over to Hy-Vee, to get some food. Then I'm walking home with a bunch those fucking atom-thick plastic bags. It is snowing the whole time.

Out of nowhere, some guy in a pickup offers me a ride.

Spot check of white people being friendly/helpful for NO reason, with NO ulterior motive!

Awesome.

This is the society I want to live in.

Calm, peaceful, quiet, dignified, free, orderly, thoughtful society. With everybody owning machine guns, and knowing how to use them.

Old January 10th, 2011 #2
TommyJ
Banned

Sounds nice.

It's out there in dribs and drabs.

What it takes to make it viral again is ___________(?)

Old January 10th, 2011 #3
Justin
Banned

That's pretty common around here. In an area with no/few muds you can afford to offer a ride to a stranger.

Old January 10th, 2011 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
That's pretty common around here. In an area with no/few muds you can afford to offer a ride to a stranger.
Yeah. Out here, it's about 92% white. Lots of nons at the university, and some poorer nig/mex shit moves in.

I remember when my grandmother was alive, sometimes we'd drive out in the country. She could give a history for practically every single house or farm out in the country. That's what it means to be connected to an area from the ground up, literally from the time the county got going (around here, 1828-1840), for the next 150 years. I myself lived four different suburbs growing up, around Madison, Wis., L.A., Chicago, and finally Salt Lake in Utah. Very different sort of life. There's an awful lot to be said for living in a small town that's not near any huge population centers. I prefer it.

Old January 10th, 2011 #5
Dave from New York

When our son and daughter were born, our White neighbors brought over gifts. The wife bakes X-mas cookies every year and brings a box to each person or family on our street. I'm always available to help move a piece of furniture for the elderly ladies in the neighborhood. Now these are people that I rarely see or speak to, maybe exchange a greeting or a wave of the hand as they drive by. We share this unspoken bond between us.

As a race we are private, well mannered and reserved, in general. That's what I like about living amongst Whites.

Old January 10th, 2011 #6
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

This reminds me of when I was just looking on the city-data forums for possible places in the U.S. to relocate.

One that I looked at was the Minneapolis suburban areas, hearing how it is very white.

First thing I noticed, was someone saying a pros and cons list about the area, and one of the CONS listed was "lagging behind in diversity".

Most people wouldn't overtly take the anti-diversity position, or they'd be banned / ridiculed. But, of course, there were countless more comments of "yeah I've noticed people with Jewish or muslim names or blacks aren't treated the same here", and more pro-diversity anti-white-community shit like that.

Amusing how you don't see too many people bitching on city-data forums for the nigger haven cities where niggers are vast majorities about "not enough diversity".

Old January 10th, 2011 #7
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Spot check. So I trudge up to the PO to mail Craig some scratch. Then I walk over to Hy-Vee, to get some food. Then I'm walking home with a bunch those fucking atom-thick plastic bags. It is snowing the whole time.

Out of nowhere, some guy in a pickup offers me a ride.

Spot check of white people being friendly/helpful for NO reason, with NO ulterior motive!

Awesome.

This is the society I want to live in.

Calm, peaceful, quiet, dignified, free, orderly, thoughtful society. With everybody owning machine guns, and knowing how to use them.
This is why I love YT. The Englishmen who ruled India were like that. This is how a real man is supposed to behave. But these days the so-called 'bad boys' are seen as hip while the real men are seen as bland. I want the old times back. Fucking kikes.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old January 11th, 2011 #8
Tbow002

Default Ahhhh

Ahhhhh Whitopia...So it does exist.

Old January 11th, 2011 #9
hengest
Banned

Back in about 82, myself and two friends were walking home in the early hours, when a taxi driver, stopped and gave us a lift, for free. That would't happen now.

Old January 11th, 2011 #10
Fred
Commie Killer

I know what you are talking about Alex.

I live in an all White area. It is simply wonderful.

Old January 13th, 2011 #11
Matt Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
Sounds nice.

It's out there in dribs and drabs.

What it takes to make it viral again is ___________(?)
Is for the people who hold these beliefs to have lots of babies.

Also to awaken others anyway you can. This is why current WN can't win. We can't attract women which means we can't attract guys who are just looking to get laid.

The Jews showed us how to throw a movement in the 60's but no one seems interested in the lesson.

Old January 14th, 2011 #12
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ferguson View Post
We can't attract women which means we can't attract guys who are just looking to get laid.
And why would we want those types? Most of us don't want to save the White race, but build a better White race. Our race has garbage just the same as the others, we just missed last century's pickup date and it's nearing time to take a trip to the dump ourselves.

Old January 14th, 2011 #13
colleen

I live in a generally white area, and (well maybe its a girl thing but) used to run out of gas a lot. Always keep a gas can in the trunk. I know every time it happened with in 1-2 cars someone would stop and offer me a ride to the gas station and most would even offer to pay for the gas (which I declined, I'm not poor just more scattered brained) then drive me back to my car and even put the gas into the car for me. So in my area I am kinda used to whites helping other whites on a daily basis.

Old January 14th, 2011 #14
steven clark

A few weeks ago, I drove from St. Louis to Columbia, Mo. At Columbia, it was graduation day, and I liked seeing all the families together, taking pictures at the Columns of the graduates, white people of all generations, and the rural accents...really nice break from St. Louis and all the niggers.

At a road stop I was checking my oil because my light said no oil. A couple of men came over and checked the car with me, and said it shouldn't be a problem. I was glad to see another example of small town, country behavior.

Yet on TV and movies and literature, rural types are all variations of Bad Day at Black Rock or Deliverance.

Old January 14th, 2011 #15
Dan Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
A few weeks ago, I drove from St. Louis to Columbia, Mo. At Columbia, it was graduation day, and I liked seeing all the families together, taking pictures at the Columns of the graduates, white people of all generations, and the rural accents...really nice break from St. Louis and all the niggers.

At a road stop I was checking my oil because my light said no oil. A couple of men came over and checked the car with me, and said it shouldn't be a problem. I was glad to see another example of small town, country behavior.

Yet on TV and movies and literature, rural types are all variations of Bad Day at Black Rock or Deliverance.
I had a similar experience. I was driving through Southwest Virginia near the WV border, and I had a tire get blown out, or slashed by something lying in the road, not sure exactly what happened. So I had to limp down the side of the road to the nearest gas station, which didn't have a garage. Now this was on New Years Day and every garage in town was closed. So there I was, trying to figure out what the hell I was gonna do. An older fellow, a real Southern gentleman type must have seen the tire and pulled up to see if I needed help. He drove back to his house, picked up a jack, and helped me put the spare on. Then he gave me very careful directions to the 24-hr Wal Mart with auto service, and even offered to lead me there. Also, the Wal Mart staff was very helpful and entirely White - something I've never seen at any other Wal Mart.

Old January 15th, 2011 #16
Bernie

I was in Berlin on Holiday with my wife one Sunday just after the fall of the Wall. We are Australian citizens but I was born in Germany and my Wife is English.

Berlin is a large city and with our Opel hire car we spent much of the day driving around it fascinated by the contrast between the affluent western half and the stuck in a time warp of the east.

Near the end of the day I realized we were lost and the only hotel rooms were back in West Germany, all Berlin Hotels had signs saying 'No Vacancy'. To get back to the West is about a 3 hour drive, so at 8 pm I am hopelessly lost and just wanted to get out and into a hotel.

On a street corner I saw some young German guys hanging around with their cars and went over to them for help. It turned out the boys were skinhead types. I speak reasonable German and asked for help. They were extremely helpful, especially after I told them where we came from.

One of the boys had a huge old American car which was very much out of place in Berlin. He offered to lead us out of the city to Potsdam and refused my offer of money for his trouble.

By midnight, following a harrowing drive in teeming rain on the crumbling East German Autobahn back to the West, my wife still fast asleep, I take an OFF ramp and find a Police Station in a small West German village. There is a light on over a sign on a small shuttered window. I ring a bell and presently it is opened revealing the iron bars behind.

A forty something policeman sits behind the window, a revolver visible in his right hand casually placed on the window sill in a non-threatening way. I tell him where we're from, that we haven't had a decent night's sleep for two days and could he point me at a hotel, especially one which serves beer.I added that I was as thirsty as buggery and jokingly said that 'a man is not a Camel'.

He then invites me to come into the Police Station. I enter and quickly see he is the sole occupant of the smallish building. He invites me to take a seat and as he sits on the other side of the desk I notice he no longer has the gun in his hand, it now lies squarely on his side of the desk between us.

After I showed him my passport and told him before our family emigrated to Australia many years earlier, that I actually went to school up to grade three in a village not more the 20 Kilometres distant. Oddly, he then asks me how much would I be willing to pay for a nights accommodation. Momentarily thinking this was an odd question, I jokingly replied that I'd pay $1,000 Marks for a good nights' sleep.

He said this won't be necessary and booked us into a good Hotel by phone. It was now near 1Am and I was concerned about finding this Hotel. I needed not to have worried as this gentleman said in his quietly efficient way, 'I have a police car outside, its driver will lead you to your hotel, I trust you and your wife will have a good nights rest and you enjoy the rest of your stay in your birthplace'.

I could not have wished for a more obliging and thoroughly decent White man to help me. As I got back to the car my Wife was by now awake, I told her what was happening and in minutes we were in a fine hotel. In our room was an ice bucket containing a nicely chilled bottle of Heineken Beer and a special Heineken Beer, 'Stein', (glass) which the Hotel Manageress later told me was ordered for me by the Police who asked them not to charge me for it.

They didn't.

That man, in my opinion is an ornament to the German Police, their Tourist Industry should give him a medal.

Old January 16th, 2011 #17
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Allan View Post
I had a similar experience. I was driving through Southwest Virginia near the WV border, and I had a tire get blown out, or slashed by something lying in the road, not sure exactly what happened. So I had to limp down the side of the road to the nearest gas station, which didn't have a garage. Now this was on New Years Day and every garage in town was closed. So there I was, trying to figure out what the hell I was gonna do. An older fellow, a real Southern gentleman type must have seen the tire and pulled up to see if I needed help. He drove back to his house, picked up a jack, and helped me put the spare on. Then he gave me very careful directions to the 24-hr Wal Mart with auto service, and even offered to lead me there. Also, the Wal Mart staff was very helpful and entirely White - something I've never seen at any other Wal Mart.

Why didn't he just use the jack in your car, or better yet why didn't you just use the jack in your car?

Old January 20th, 2011 #18
Moose

I hit a patch of black ice today and drove, or should I say flew, my truck at 50mph into a 7 or so foot flood drainage ditch. Not sure how I didn't roll it, or how I even landed wheels first. It kind of defied the laws of physics. The bottom of the ditch was concrete and completely iced over so I landed and basically bounced off the sides of the ditch before coming to a stop at a not very reassuring distance from the concrete wall that propped up the drain pipe.

Anyway, after shitting myself and calling some buddies, I spent the next hour or so waiting for them to arrive. Then we spent the next hour trying to get it out before giving up and calling a tow truck with a wench. About two dozen people stopped to ask if I was physically okay, and all of those with bigger trucks offered to help drag it out, which wasn't happening.

Then a woman who worked for an auto shop on that street came over and offered to hook me up with their go-to-tow guy, who charged me a very low amount for the situation.

I feel shitty about it because I wasn't very gracious to all those who stopped due to being a little traumatized and afraid that my truck was done for, but, ya know.

Last edited by Moose; January 20th, 2011 at 08:42 PM.

Old January 20th, 2011 #19
John in Woodbridge

Where I live is about half non-white. Anywhere you go it's like some type of alien freakshow. A few years back I visited my sister who lives in the Smokey Mountains. It was amazing to go into a grocery store and see nothing but white people.

Old January 20th, 2011 #20
Rick Ronsavelle

Default "before giving up and calling a tow truck with a wench."

WENCH

wench (wenc̸h)

noun
a girl or young woman: now a derogatory or jocular term
Archaic
a country girl
a female servant
a sexually loose and immoral woman

Thread