Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2007 #21
Ovidio

its glad there are other former military personnel here such as myself. the amount of whoring that goes on in the services is astounding. wives, military women, etc. it is something civilians cannot comprehend.

as other people on this board can attest to as well the amount of stories we can tell, you would think we were making it all up. I shit you not. furthermore i can more than guarantee you that our "top notch" troops there in iraq have more than their fair share of military prostitutes. thats right they prostitute themselves.

Old September 29th, 2007 #22
Ovidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
Just after I got out of college many years ago, an acquaintance married an Army brat while he was in the army. The first time I met her she came on to me when he went out to pick up pizza. They had a kid and soon divorced after he found she was fucking anything that had a dick. Especially niggers. She then went from one nigger on base to another. I also found that these army women in general have a proclivity towards niggers. Lets face it, they aren't the cream of the genetic crop to begin with. I always found the few I met to be really low class, loud and stupid. This story shouldn't surprise in the least.
il tell you why they go after the niggers:

because most white guys will not go after these whores whereas the niggers and this is no lie will usually go 10 at a time to their doors trying to hit on them. since the whites usually give them no attention, they naturally bed with the minorities.

i remember one bitch used to keep a dog tag of every guy she fucked. i'm telling you in some ways i'm glad we are degnerating less and less from a civilized society. simply because i can see the pathetic behavior of women.
i shit you not if my time comes, i am going to smack the shit out of each one i see. and all you people who think i'm harsh or all you delusioned women who think your so tough because you watch these funny tv show that prop your whorish asses up. I promise you will be singing a different tune.

and i love the way you sluts say to me that i must not get any ass. well ill tell you this, i rather use a fucking sock then deal with that 5 foot round hole you own.

Old September 29th, 2007 #23
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovidio View Post
i love the way you sluts say to me that i must not get any ass. well ill tell you this, i rather use a fucking sock then deal with that 5 foot round hole you own.
A sock? wtf?

Old September 29th, 2007 #24
Ovidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
A sock? wtf?
Rofl some people use socks to jerk off. i couldnt think of anything better to write.

Old September 29th, 2007 #25
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovidio View Post
Rofl some people use socks to jerk off. i couldnt think of anything better to write.
Ah! Thanks for clarifying.

Old September 30th, 2007 #26
Weißmann
Ariba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
This is atrocious behaviour; it doesn't matter how long a husband is deployed for; a wife should not go around screwing every Tom , Dick, and Andrew just because she is lonely. This is what support groups and in-laws are for; I can't imagine how I would have reacted if it was discovered my wife had a baby with another man; it is grounds for divorce; maybe worse; it is the ultimate betrayel in ANY relationship and there is NO excuse for it; PERIOD
You know what is even more atrocious ? that if the wife got pregnant and have some NIGGER`s piece of shit-child, the little APE for LAW IS FROM THE HUSBAND`S.

The Husband has to PAY for the next 18-21 years or so,unless he hires the best Big-ass Attorney in order to start a court case.

Old September 30th, 2007 #27
Weißmann
Ariba!

On second Thoughts, there are MILLIONS OF WHITE AMERICANS that are raising children from someone else!!!!!

1/3= 33% of the Childrens in U.S.A are NOT from the HUSBAND,and the husbands will NEVER find out!!!!!.

Thread