VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2013 #1
JoeAdams

Default Newlywed Killed by Black Husband After 19 Days

NEWLYWED KILLED BY BLACK HUSBAND AFTER 19 DAYS

Old February 1st, 2013 #2
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

Niggers are getting married? That's actually more shocking than the murder.

Old February 1st, 2013 #3
Kievsky

Was Hurley Danielle Thompson a white woman? Get a picture, let's find out.

That's one scary looking moon cricket.

Old February 1st, 2013 #4
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Are his lips pressing up against glass or something?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeAdams View Post

Old February 1st, 2013 #5
John from Canada
Banned

Any white women stupid enough to get involved with a nigger needs to be removed from the gene pool. This is just nature taking its course.

Quote:
Jones County sheriff’s Capt. Earl Humphries said his investigators were on a first-name basis with Hoskins, who faces multiple charges.

“Marcus has always been straight with us. Maybe that’s why he called us,” said Humphries, who declined to say what Hoskins told them led to the shooting.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2013/01/31/2337...#storylink=cpy
Niggas be keepin' it real nomsayin.

Old February 3rd, 2013 #6
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Was Hurley Danielle Thompson a white woman? Get a picture, let's find out.

That's one scary looking moon cricket.
I didn't get a picture, and this doesn't prove anything, but I went on to one of the news sites and asked if the victim was White; they said "Yes".

http://www.macon.com/2013/01/31/2337...ment-786718415

Old February 3rd, 2013 #7
America First

Default August 10. 1968 !

Dr. Oliver passed away in 1993, and not one cooliege educated White that I know who graduated from 1967 through 2002 stated to me when asked that they had never heard of him.

Incredible, prophetic !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's Kevin Shifflet? - by Angry White Female

How many names of hate crimes victims, off the top of your heads, can you name in ten seconds? I can name several, but I didn't know Kevin Shifflet's name until last week, three months after his life ended in a violent race crime. The second-grader's throat was slashed on April 17th of this year as he played with siblings in his front yard, and racial words were used by the attacker. Despite his being the victim of one of the most horrible hate crimes in a decade, his name just didn't ring a bell when I heard it!

Did anyone hear about the brutal race murder of the 8 year old in Alexandria, Va. on CNN, MSNBC, your local news or did you read about it in your local newspaper? One would think a CHILD killed in a racially-motivated knife att
ack would attract the news media and civil rights leaders like MAGGOTS on dead flesh. A child as a poster boy for opposition against racial hatred! What a golden fund-raising opportunity for Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center. But Morris, Jesse, Mfume and Al are working overtime to create other stories to distract us from this innocent White boy's death. Because of Kevin's race, his funeral was avoided (boycotted) by civil rights leaders and activists. They don't want to draw attention to hate crimes, they want to create more hatred against White people, and that is as obvious as the perpetrators' race.

Due to the MISSING IN ACTION status of the selectively- indignant anti-hate crusaders and liberal anti-White media, I put my feelers out to get more details. I mentioned it to a friend, and he sent me a copy of a politically incorrect publication (The Truth at Last), which prints excerpts of the race crimes the media won't touch. At the time the murder happened, all Alexandria residents k
new is that a man slashed the throat of a little boy, and he was still on the loose. They knew the victim was White because his photo was ran in the local newspaper. Later, police artist sketches revealed the suspect was black. This is the sole reason Geraldo Rivera and co-conspirators didn't take issue with it. If the races were reversed, all of Europe and Canada's PC reporters would have picked it up on AP, and at least half the news stations and papers would have printed the story. As it goes, because the victim was White, only local papers reported the murder. Nonetheless, White activists have circulated a recent story from a mainstream newspaper exposing the racial motive and subsequent cover-up. It is safe to say journalists and talk show hosts who read the Washington Times know about the racially-motivated murder. Still, there is nothing but a deafening silence.

That story above as the well as thousands of others are akin to fallen trees in forest during a winter storm

Any one who listens to Dr.Oliver will see clearly why we have Congoids like the Carr brothers free ranging with a pathology of get YT.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; February 3rd, 2013 at 03:08 AM.

Thread