Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2012 #41
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Imagine this grotesque, genocidal, snaggle-toothed NomNom making a beeline for your nethers, ladies.

Old June 28th, 2012 #42
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Folks View Post
I can see the jew in fonsie and mr. cunningham. The girl joanie -- maybe. But potsie and ralph, I would not have known by just thier looks.
Danny Kaye (born David Daniel Kaminsky) was a red-headed Jew who looked like he could have been Donny Most's father:

Old June 29th, 2012 #43
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Default Re: Jews Misrepresenting Themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Danny Kaye (born David Daniel Kaminsky) was a red-headed Jew who looked like he could have been Donny Most's father:

I like this song he did with the Andrews Sisters. Bongo bongo bongo.

Old June 29th, 2012 #44
Horseman

Default Re: Jews Misrepresenting Themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

Old June 29th, 2013 #45
keifer

Is this cunt a jew?
Can this be clarified.

Old July 1st, 2013 #46
George Dumas

The scum of all the scums who takes the biggest cake is Tim Wise.

He calls himself white and made his life goal the spreading of white guilt everywhere: books, conferences, radio shows.

Pretending to be White

In the tradition of the "Crypto-Jew", Tim Wise uses the tactic of pretending to be "just a regular white guy", outraged at "his own" people's "entitlement". (This applies when he is before white audiences; he has openly discussed his Jewish background and Jewish politics in interviews with Jewish publications). Wise has stated that masquerading as white is a way he can be more effective as a subversive, rather than being seen as just another Jewish racial agitator.

This tactic is on clear display in the title of his most well-known book White Like Me: Reflections on Race From a Privileged Son, despite being an ethnic-Jew. (See also: Chutzpah). In the book, he argues for socioeconomic disenfranchisement of European Americans via affirmative action.

"White"-washing Wikipedia

Time Wise has been known to edit the Wikipedia entry about himself to try to conceal his Jewish background. Private correspondence between Wise and a Wikipedia administrator is reproduced here:
As for the term 'white', I am the one who has been putting that back [into the 'Tim Wise' Wikipedia entry] in every time it gets taken out. I think it is important that people know I am a white antiracist ally...I do not want the focus to be on my Jewishness...being Jewish a) has nothing to do with my views on race and b) allows racists to too easily dismiss me as "naturally being leftist" since, in their mind, Jews are a distinct and destructive race of evildoers who don't even have the right to speak about whiteness...so please, leave the white descriptor in place and do not post about my being Jewish
—Tim Wise, 29 April 2009. [Bolding added]

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wise

Old July 1st, 2013 #47
The Bobster
Banned

Don_Most Don_Most

Most was born in Brooklyn, New York. He was raised Jewish.

Old July 2nd, 2013 #48
Edward Teach

Default Hnic kike

No one is going to mention Obongo? I mean, Barry Soetero, I mean, Barack Hussein Obama?

His mom? A JEW. This makes him ONE HUNDRED PERCENT KIKE.

It is in their laws, since they know their jewcunts are such whores that there is no way of knowing who the father was with any assurance, therefore you are a JEW ONLY IF YOUR WHORE MOTHER WAS A JEW.

This makes HOMOBONGO a fucking jew, one hundred percent kikenvermin.

On top of that, he's a nigger, too. Holy FUCK, we are doomed.

Old July 3rd, 2013 #49
jaekel

Is it possible for us to play the same game? Pose as jews, and do things to make them look bad?
Get a skull cap and a Talmud. Take the worst parts of that book and hold them up with praise.

Old January 2nd, 2014 #50
Roy
Perception Manager

John Kerry, Secretary of State is a crypto kike. Even more disgusting than most of them, because he took awards from Irish organizations that thought he was one of them. Little did they know that he was just a kike, masquerading as an Irishman.

Quote:
It was discovered in 2003 by Felix Gundacker, a genealogist[59] working with The Boston Globe, that Kerry's paternal grandparents, who had been born Jewish, as "Fritz Kohn" and "Ida Löwe", in the Austro-Hungarian Empire, changed their names to "Frederick and Ida Kerry" in 1900 and converted from Judaism to Roman Catholicism in 1901[60][61] or 1902.[62] Fritz' elder brother Otto had earlier, in 1887[61] or 1896,[59] also embraced Catholicism. The "Kerry" name, widely misinterpreted as indicative of Irish heritage, was reputedly selected arbitrarily: "According to family legend, Fritz and another family member opened an atlas at random and dropped a pencil on a map. It fell on County Kerry in Ireland, and thus a name was chosen."[60][62]

Old August 13th, 2014 #51
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Lauren Bacall was born Betty Joan Perske on September 16, 1924, in New York City. She is the daughter of Natalie Weinstein-Bacal, a Romanian Jewish ...
www.imdb.com/name/nm0000002/bio

Lauren Bacall dead: Hollywood great dies from a 'massive stroke' aged 89
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...#ixzz3AHZZ7Q9U

Thread