VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2004 #1
johnny yuma

Default Re: Relocating to Northeast Europe

Re: Relocating to northeast Europe

Well, that sounds like a good idea: Collect all the White folks in one small area so that the Jewsters can nuke them in one swoop.

And NATO/UN are already on record: There are to be no mono-ethnic countries in Europe; try it and you'll get the "Serbia treatment."

Where are you going to get your "key land investors?" Whatever else they are, rich people are usually smart. Do you think they're going to sign away their legacy to a bunch of fringe political freaks who can't seem to stay out of jail, and are routinely sued into oblivion for street-thug activities?

Y'all need to study the enemy, really study them. Study the Protocols. There isn't anywhere on earth you can run to hide from kosher nukes or their UN (with its tens of millions of Chinese "peace keepers"). And as for a billion Islamist "allies": A handful of Jews have been running circles around them for half a century. Next time you go into a convenience store, pay attention to how the Arab clerk regards you. They have their own sand-negro chauvinism. They're not your friend.

There's no way out but THROUGH THE JEWS, gang. Stay amongst them. Build your tribe, right under their noses - undermine THEM morning, noon & night. Take a few pages from the Protocols - we'll build our OWN invisible nation, right in their midst. When you're surrounded, you can attack in any direction. Stay cool, stay low, stay busy: Our time will come, and we'll be able to solve this problem once and for all - in a three-day weekend. Literally. The trick is to eschew violence and talk of violence so as to keep government off your back. When the time comes - things will take their natural course. Like I said, we can solve this problem in a three day weekend.

I'm not the author

Old March 2nd, 2004 #2
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny yuma
Re: Relocating to northeast Europe

Well, that sounds like a good idea: Collect all the White folks in one small area so that the Jewsters can nuke them in one swoop.

And NATO/UN are already on record: There are to be no mono-ethnic countries in Europe; try it and you'll get the "Serbia treatment."

Where are you going to get your "key land investors?" Whatever else they are, rich people are usually smart. Do you think they're going to sign away their legacy to a bunch of fringe political freaks who can't seem to stay out of jail, and are routinely sued into oblivion for street-thug activities?

Y'all need to study the enemy, really study them. Study the Protocols. There isn't anywhere on earth you can run to hide from kosher nukes or their UN (with its tens of millions of Chinese "peace keepers"). And as for a billion Islamist "allies": A handful of Jews have been running circles around them for half a century. Next time you go into a convenience store, pay attention to how the Arab clerk regards you. They have their own sand-negro chauvinism. They're not your friend.

There's no way out but THROUGH THE JEWS, gang. Stay amongst them. Build your tribe, right under their noses - undermine THEM morning, noon & night. Take a few pages from the Protocols - we'll build our OWN invisible nation, right in their midst. When you're surrounded, you can attack in any direction. Stay cool, stay low, stay busy: Our time will come, and we'll be able to solve this problem once and for all - in a three-day weekend. Literally. The trick is to eschew violence and talk of violence so as to keep government off your back. When the time comes - things will take their natural course. Like I said, we can solve this problem in a three day weekend. I'm not the author
Well, it was a good idea, but Eastern Europe?? Those people are so barbaric and tribal that they would come to kill us immediately if they found out that we were financially better off than them. Also, I sure as Hell don't want to learn Rumanian and I'm sure that most WNs don't either.

WNs have a lot to learn about Slavs...yes, they hate Jews but they have low morals. They rob and kill each other on a regular basis because their hunger for money knows no limits. Slavs survive in a might makes right environment year after year and they would victimize us at any chance. It would be suicide and it would be more degrading to die there than to die here.....

Old March 2nd, 2004 #3
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
Well, it was a good idea, but Eastern Europe?? Those people are so barbaric and tribal that they would come to kill us immediately if they found out that we were financially better off than them. Also, I sure as Hell don't want to learn Rumanian and I'm sure that most WNs don't either.

WNs have a lot to learn about Slavs...yes, they hate Jews but they have low morals. They rob and kill each other on a regular basis because their hunger for money knows no limits. Slavs survive in a might makes right environment year after year and they would victimize us at any chance. It would be suicide and it would be more degrading to die there than to die here.....
LOL thats not the Eastern Europe where I was born and lived for 8 years in.

Old March 2nd, 2004 #4
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
LOL thats not the Eastern Europe where I was born and lived for 8 years in.
Are you kidding? American tourists get mugged frequently in Eastern Europe, it's not recommended for travelers. Russian cops invent phony allegations to get you to pay them money to let you pass through certain areas.

Thread