VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 4th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default TX: Autistic spic child, 9yo, claims he is being sodomized by homosexual adult at school

Parents Allege 9-Year-Old Autistic Son Raped At School

Again the jew "media" is providing cover by not mention the words homosexual or gay. The jew "media" only refers to fags as homosexual or gay when they are not rapping little boys.

Quote:
The parents of a 9-year-old autistic boy say that their son was raped at school.

The father, who is being referred to as Javier for privacy’s sake, says his son was raped at H.D. Hilley Elementary in the Socorro Independent School District.

"I think he was raped right here at the school," Javier said.

The boy’s mother noticed her son was acting strange after school on Feb. 5 and complaining of pain in his rectum.

Why would that be? The rectum is a sex organ that evolved over millions of years to have something shoved in it. Right?

"He said a man in the restroom on the wall and was touching his behind," Javier told KVIA.

The description of the subject is vague because the boy has limited communication skills. A general description in the police and district report says the possible suspect is a “fat man without a mustache.”

When the principal of H.D. Hilley was told by the boy’s mother about the possible assault she assured her she would “take care of it.”

A report was not filed by the end of the day by the principal because “she had a very busy day and had not had time.”

Documents from an El Paso hospital examination deduce the boy was sexually assaulted.

Administrators at H.D. Hilley, SISD, and in law enforcement were made aware of the incident.

"There has not been any employee identified," SISD Assistant Superintendent Pat O'Neill said. "That's what we're trying to determine. Was it an SISD employee involved, who was involved and what actually happened? That's what the investigation's going on right now."

The Socorro school system has since posted district officers at H.D. Hilley, reports El Paso Times.

"I assure our parents, students, employees, and community members that we are doing everything possible to investigate the matter and will not rest until the issue is resolved," Socorro Independent School District Superintendent Jose Espinoza said in an online letter to parents on the district website.

The investigation is ongoing with the City of Socorro Police Department and Child Protective Services.

A third-party investigator is also being hired "to make sure that no stone is left unturned and that we learn the truth."

Javier thinks some people do not believe his son because of his limited verbal skills.

"I don't want anything," Javier said. "All I want is for them to do justice for my son."

Javier and his wife have asked for any other parents to come forward if their child has had a similar experience.

The boy is no longer enrolled at the school and is attending another school in the area.

Old March 4th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

H D Hilley Elementary School

Quote:
Student Demographics for H D Hilley Elementary School

chink 1 (0%)
nigger 2 (0.24%)
spic 800 (97.92%)
injun 5 (0.61%)
White 9 (1.10%)

Old March 4th, 2014 #3
The Bobster
Banned

Sounds like the escuela is located in a foreign country.

Old March 4th, 2014 #4
Joey Joejoe

I came across this video recently [ I think I found it here on vnn]

Quote:
Dr. Paul Cameron, a notorious scientist from the United States, a world-known psychologist and sex researcher, has recently visited the studio of Pravda.Ru, where we sat down with him for an interview on one of the most talked-about subjects in today's world - homosexuality.

He brings up some real good points. A few that were highlights for me are

1. That the gay agenda is no done yet. Among other things access to boys has not been achieved yet

2. Historically homosexuals have always been associated with pedophilia.

Reminds me of the myth of homosexual ancient Greece. Faggots claim that it was a homosexual paradise, and that it was a standard practice for men to have sex with young boys. Faggots idolize this period of false-history, and not only look to it as a claim to their legitimacy, but as a example of how society today should be. Then apparently oblivious to their own idolization of pedophilia they will turn around and call you a deranged homophobe if you in anyway associate the gay community with pedophilia.

The majority of faggots know that faggots are into little boys, and they also know that " born this way" is a lie. They are two faced liars, who are very conscious of the homosexual social agenda

3. Many pedophiles are highly intelligent . They can take years before they will act, and do tons of planning, the vast majority do get away with it. The successful ones will oftentimes molest Superfluous amounts of children.

4. A religious upbringing makes a child 4x less likely to become homosexual, growing up in the city between the age of 13-16 makes a child 4x more likely to become homosexual. 50% of molested children will become involved in homosexuality [ one of the reasons this spreads like the disease it is]

5. Gay lifespan is 25 years less than average. Lesbians have high suicide and homicide[kill partner] rate

6. When questioned if they ever had sex with a adult before the age of 15 as opposed to being asked if they where molested, the amount of molestation by women is as great as the amount by men

Tags
alternative lifestyle, gay culture, homo-pedo teachers, lgbt nambla culture

Thread