Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2010 #1
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Default 9/11 Jewish Involvement Thread (Post it Here)

The purpose of this thread is to compile evidence of jewish involvement in the destruction of the INDIVIDUAL SOVERIGNTY of all American citizens, via the bombing of the WTC on 9/11.

This is the most damning investigation of 9/11 jew involvement:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE JURY

This is the evidence that bombs were indeed used to destroy the buildings:

This will show you who profited immediately via the stock market, due to foreknowledge: (there is some preliminary stuff to get through)

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/261.html

This will show you that Cheney gave a Stand-Down order on 9/11:

This demonstrates the 9 Danish Scientists discovered active Thermite @ ground zero:

This is evidence by a FEMA photographer that the vaults supposedly containing investigatory records had been emptied prior to 9/11.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread493263/pg1

I have much more important evidence and will post it as the thread takes off.

Old November 17th, 2010 #3
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Fake Al Qaeda

Quote:
"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . ." -- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook
MORE: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...akealqaeda.php

Old November 17th, 2010 #4
Fred O'Malley
Banned

John O'Neill — Murdered!

Former FBI Deputy Director... the Man Who Knew Too Much!

Quote:
Former FBI Deputy Director John O'Neill wanted to investigate the terrorists who were planning to blow up the trade towers on 911, but he was prevented from doing so by our beloved president. George W. Bush signed presidential directive W199i, making it a crime to investigate or hinder the terrorists in any way. Presidential directive W199i prohibited the FBI and Defense Department officials from stopping the terrorists. Why Mr. Bush? Why have you done this great evil?

Disgusted and angry that the Bush administration was obstructing justice and abetting terrorists, John O'Neill resigned his career and washed his hands of the evil so pervasive within the U.S. government.

As an innocent lamb about to be slaughtered, John O'Neill was given a new career as Director of Security at the Trade Towers in New York City. Little did John O'Neill know that his first day on the job, 911, would also be the last day of his life on earth. John O'Neill was deliberately conspired against to be assassinated on 911.
MORE: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...red_on_911.htm

Old November 17th, 2010 #5
Fred O'Malley
Banned

The Apocalypse for Dummies

Quote:
What can you do besides shake your head and give a rueful laugh at the irony of a high end mole in a Karl Marx suit appointing so many ‘Czars’? What can you do except stare in bug-eyed wonder at the overwhelming number of members of The Tribe, in control of the administration, who take the party line to protect the status quo so that their jumped up little nation of goose-stepping fascists won’t be revealed as one of the arch perpetrators of 9/11?

What do we make of all the left-gatekeepers who say the truth about 9/11 doesn’t matter?
LINK IS AT THE TITLE.

Old November 17th, 2010 #6
Fred O'Malley
Banned

THE PLANES WERE REMOTE CONTROLLED

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/WitnessesLink.htm

Old November 17th, 2010 #8
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Old November 17th, 2010 #9
Fred O'Malley
Banned

THIS EXPLAINS THE GLOBAL IMPLICATIONS
EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD INFORMATION

Old November 17th, 2010 #10
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Old November 17th, 2010 #11
Fred O'Malley
Banned

ISRAEL’S PRE-ELECTION ATTEMPT TO DEFLECT A NEW 9/11 INVESTIGATION

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08...o-mosque-lies/

Old November 17th, 2010 #12
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Old November 17th, 2010 #13
Gibson

Here are some counter-arguments for you to play with.

Old November 17th, 2010 #14
Fred O'Malley
Banned

The Jewish Mob in America

by Dr. William Pierce

Quote:
I promised last week that I would tell you in more detail about what organized Jewish criminals are doing in the United States, and that's what I'll do today. Actually, I've discussed this subject with you a few times in the past, especially in my broadcast of May 16, 1998, which was titled "Paying theOrganizatsiya." There have been many new developments in Jewish organized crime during the past few years, and although the mass media have carefully avoided talking about these developments, never using the word "Jew" and referring only to "Russian" organized crime when they do occasionally mention the subject, a new book was published just a few weeks ago by Little, Brown and Company, which provides an up-to-date and reasonably good introduction to the topic of Jewish organized crime. I'll refer occasionally to the book during today's broadcast. The title of the book is Red Mafiya: How the Russian Mob Has Invaded America.
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-crime-mob.html

Old November 17th, 2010 #15
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Old November 17th, 2010 #16
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
"Truth, for the tyrants, is the most terrible and cruel of all bindings; it is like an incandescent iron falling across their chests. And it is even more agonizing than hot iron, for that only burns the flesh, while truth burns its way into the soul" — Lauro Aguirre

9/11 is the seminal event of our generation. That is what we've been sold. That is what we've been told seemingly every day on virtually every news telecast, every speech, every statement, every policy announcement, every public appearance by every government official since September 11, 2001. And as such, we're told, it should rightfully change the course of domestic and foreign policy. Civil liberties should be altered and amended in response. The perpetrators, and all peoples loosely linked and allied to their cause, should be pursued and hunted down no matter what the financial or human cost. It should dominate the airwaves of private and public discourse. It should reconfigure and refocus the diligence of the American populace. And all available measures should be taken to ensure something like it never happens again.
MORE: http://911hardfacts.com/report_01.htm

Old November 17th, 2010 #17
Fred O'Malley
Banned

The Battle Lines Are Drawn

Obama Tells the Jews - NO MORE!!!

Old November 17th, 2010 #18
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
Here are some counter-arguments for you to play with.
No thanks, I've seen all that crap and I don't buy any of it. All of it is israeli lies and propaganda, and every WN knows it.

Why would you be shilling for the yids?

Old November 17th, 2010 #19
Armstrong
Banned

Excellent thread, Fred and those posting on it....I'll participate when I have more time. Thanks for your work on this!!,

Old November 17th, 2010 #20
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Armstrong View Post
Excellent thread, Fred and those posting on it....I'll participate when I have more time. Thanks for your work on this!!,
Cool, watch out for Gibson.

Thread