VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2012 #21
Rosita
Banned

Huh me a Jew?

No. I am not a Jew.
I think Judaism is an oppressive, backward, male chauvinist,
misognystic religion designed to control people. Its the height of political theocracy. Its a false religion.

Old May 20th, 2012 #22
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Old May 20th, 2012 #23
Rosita
Banned

I am not Jewish. I think its a misognystic religion.

Old May 20th, 2012 #24
Rosita
Banned

Angry

There you go again showing ugly caricatures of Asian men. What good will that do to me. I am a red headed blue eyed woman who is seeing red heads becoming rarer everyday and dying out.
You dont and never will understand my pain. I get bullied everywhere I go because of my red hair and because its so rare.
And you guys instead of trying to preserve the white race you spend youre time demeaning other races!!!!

Old May 20th, 2012 #25
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosita View Post
There you go again showing ugly caricatures of Asian men. What good will that do to me. I am a red headed blue eyed woman who is seeing red heads becoming rarer everyday and dying out.
You dont and never will understand my pain. I get bullied everywhere I go because of my red hair and because its so rare.
And you scumbag men instead of trying to preserve the white race you spend youre time demeaning other races!!!!
I don't think you have to worry about any of the men on here chasing after Asian women, if that is what you are concerned about.

Old May 20th, 2012 #26
Sam Fisher
Banned

Hey Rosita. Welcome to VNN. Calm the fuck down.

Nobody is calling you a jew. You were told that typing in ALL CAPS is stuff people do on jew-tube, aka Youtube, since Youtube/jew-tube is owned by jews and suppresses videos and commentary that are not kosher or politically-correct.

Now onto the topic: Asian women have about the same attractiveness and ugliness factoring as White people do. Some are cute, some are hideous. Now, the truth is that we Whites are the only race on earth with a recessive gene. If a White fucks a nigger, the child is a nigger. If a White fucks a gook, the child is a gook. If a White fucks a wetback, the child is wetback. Capiche? Racemixing as a whole encompasses a mere 1-3% of the population so don't get your panties in a bunch. The study and statistics were posted here (I think) but I'm too lazy to search them. Just shun/mock/berate/embarrass those White race traitors you come across and be done with it.

If you're afraid of being bred out, as a redhead, then either find yourself a fellow redhead OR seek out a sperm donor with those genes, have a redhead child or two, and marry/fuck/love whomever White man you wish.

Old May 20th, 2012 #27
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
And you scumbag men instead of trying to preserve the white race you spend youre time demeaning other races!!!!
Well instead of bitching about it, do something. Find a nice WN man, get married, and do your duty.....have White children.

And I dont think the men here are "scumbags". There's nothing wrong with demeaning non-White races. Do you even realize where you are?

Old May 20th, 2012 #28
Rosita
Banned

Im sorry
Im upset

Old May 20th, 2012 #29
Angel Ramsey
Banned

WTF are you talking about? "No wonder why white women hate you"? What? All you've done is troll and spam this thread with pics of slope heads. What is your agenda here, Rosita?

And what's your point of posting pics of faggy looking Japs?

Old May 20th, 2012 #30
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I went to a shop today and i got called a carrot top I was the only red head. There were a bunch of white men who laughed at me
I'm being dead serious. Are you off of your meds?

Old May 20th, 2012 #31
Rosita
Banned

where are you guys when we need you. I was all alone in the shop and these blonde guys bullied me, called me carrot top, flame head etc
I ran away in tears,cried all day
I try to be proud of my red hair but its so rare. and everyone makes fun of it

Old May 20th, 2012 #32
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I went to a shop today and i got called a carrot top
I was the only red head. There were a bunch of white men who laughed at me
Most men like red heads, I always have. My youngest son is ginger, I wouldn't change that for the world.

Old May 20th, 2012 #33
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
where are you guys when we need you. I was all alone in the shop and these blonde guys bullied me, called me carrot top, flame head etc I ran away in tears,cried all day I try to be proud of my red hair but its so rare. and everyone makes fun of it
You are off your fucking meds. Get off of your computer and take them. Now, damnit.

Old May 20th, 2012 #34
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
where are you guys when we need you. I was all alone in the shop and these blonde guys bullied me, called me carrot top, flame head etc
I ran away in tears,cried all day
I try to be proud of my red hair but its so rare. and everyone makes fun of it
Just tell them to fuck off. You must have thicker skin to survive in today's world. Its good that you came here to vent but you can't get angry at us. We're on your side remember?

Old May 20th, 2012 #35
Angel Ramsey
Banned

I can't believe you guys are buying this shit. I give up. Coddle away. Remember she thinks that you all are "scumbags".

Old May 20th, 2012 #36
Rosita
Banned

See even u guys make fun of me.

My point is this. Red hair is rare. And its getting rarer because idiotic white women brainwashed by the media flock to Muhammad ali and his ilk ie(black rappers, athletes etc" Completely disregarding the fact that red heads are dying out. On the other hand people of all races including the white race seem to make fun of red hair. Ive been bullied at school because of my red hair. Before i became racially conscious I was thinking about marrying a blonde because ive come to hate red hair because of the negative way THE JEW media portrays it.

Only now have i realized my folly. I joined this site and i came here hoping that u guys would be brainstorming ways of how to educate brainwashed white folks about dating and marrying their own race. Yet all i see is hatred of blacks and jews. Do u guys honestly think any sane woman would want this

Its the other races such as mexicans and arabs you shoudl worry about. No sane woman would find this gorilla attractive not even Lady gaga.
All my friends hate black guys. But my point is simply this. We white folks must encourage non white guys to marry their own race. So instead of preaching to the converted talk to non whites and convince them to stay within their own races. Tell them that their own races are attractive. In the case of black people lie if you have to. But telling them that they are ugly wont solve this problem.

Old May 20th, 2012 #37
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I can't believe you guys are buying this shit. I give up. Coddle away. Remember she thinks that you all are "scumbags".
I like to give the benefit of the doubt. There's many pissed off and frustrated White people out there who want answers and we need to keep mind of that.

Old May 20th, 2012 #38
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

My point is this. Red hair is rare. And its getting rarer because idiotic white women brainwashed by the media flock to Muhammad ali and his ilk ie(black rappers, athletes etc" Completely disregarding the fact that red heads are dying out. On the other hand people of all races including the white race seem to make fun of red hair. Ive been bullied at school because of my red hair. Before i became racially conscious I was thinking about marrying a blonde because ive come to hate red hair because of the negative way THE JEW media portrays it.

Only now have i realized my folly. I joined this site and i came here hoping that u guys would be brainstorming ways of how to educate brainwashed white folks about dating and marrying their own race. Yet all i see is hatred of blacks and jews. Do u guys honestly think any sane woman would want this

Are you sure that isn't just an ugly nigger woman?

Old May 20th, 2012 #39
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Alright, I'm back. How old are you, Rosita?

Old May 20th, 2012 #40
Sam Fisher
Banned

Quote:

Its the other races such as mexicans and arabs you shoudl worry about. No sane woman would find this gorilla attractive not even Lady gaga.
All my friends hate black guys. But my point is simply this. We white folks must encourage non white guys to marry their own race. So instead of preaching to the converted talk to non whites and convince them to stay within their own races. Tell them that their own races are attractive. In the case of black people lie if you have to. But telling them that they are ugly wont solve this problem.
It takes two to tango. While there have been many successful attempts in awakening Whites, if one decides to shack up and fuck a stinky nigger, sleazy wetback, or small-dicked or flat-chested gook then that's their choice. No amount of information or truth will help a stiff portion of our people and they must be cast aside like the dregs they are. Its about quality not quantity.

Tags
asian, beauty, race, white, women

Thread