Old March 14th, 2009 #1
F.W. Braun
Banned

Default John de Nugent banned from Stormfront by Don Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Black View Post
Quote:
John, you've really lost it.

Back in the early 90s when you were plain "John Nugent" and came to our house to visit, when you were selling a trust package for Willis Carto to the lady across the street, you told me you'd found a psychiatrist who was politically supportive who'd helped you. I didn't ask why you needed a psychiatrist, and I'd never have imagined you'd someday be telling the world all about it on something called Stormfront. You need to leave here and find him. Don Black.

Have you read and are you aware of the insinuations by Hans that I am a homosexual and a molester, and what is your position on those insinuations?

Have I not been grievously wronged and defamed on this thread?

I have never once hidden, but rather openly discussed, as I am open about everything of importance and general interest, that I sought help for years of horrific sexual abuse.

And I have praised therapy as vital to turning around the life of anyone who has been through hell. My own father, who went through the horrors of WWII and Korea, had to seek psychiatric help for six months after the atrocities he witnessed by the Japanese and the North Koreans, including crucified, emasculated, eyes-gouged out Marine lieutenants.

It is not shameful to be a victim, but it is courageous to get help when you need it.

But now I ask you, Don:

Do you, Don Black, support the insinuations of Hans that I am a homosexual and child molester?

Have you actually READ his insinuations on this thread?

Do you support them?

You know, Don, when David Duke, not then Doctor Duke, was under attack, and the New Orleans Times-Picayune reporter Tyler Bridges was snooping for personal dirt on David Duke, a lot of people gave him vicious information.

In fact, only a fraction of it ever came out. I decided that I would never stoop to the vicious insinuations, innuendo and unspeakable rumors I had heard. I reject character assassination. I reject defamation. I reject coprophilic posts by anyone. And I loathe cowardly insinuators such as this Hans.

And I defend Dr. Duke against his many detractors. I have been to his home, in the Alps, and I have come to see a man who, like myself, has overcome a less than perfect mother, to say the least -- he gives her just a few words shrift in his autobiography -- and, having had a dysfunctional mother myself, I salute David's towering achievements for our race, and I salute yours in creating the great Stormfront!!!

I drove 900 miles to the EURO conference to support David and you, when the word went out that the EURO conference last November was on shaky footing after so many speakers cancelled and the hotel situation became precarious.

I was there for you. And Henrik Holappa, whom Hans is now insinuating by inference was a homosexual, got a standing ovation, and I did okay in my speech too.

I suggest, Don, that you actually read this thread.

Best to you, white brother,

John de Nugent

Last edited by F.W. Braun; March 14th, 2009 at 05:41 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #2
F.W. Braun
Banned

Does anyone know how Mr. de Nugent makes a living? He seems to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle, especially since he says that his ex-wife left him totally broke only recently. I ask this question for the sake of transparency, as he wants to be a W.N. leader.

Old March 14th, 2009 #3
Tom McReen

It's Don 'Black' who should be explaining why his shitty website is a highly-controlled, pro-jew phony front to keep White people under control.

Isn't 'Black' a jew name?

A mod called 'Jack Boot' who censors anyone who names the jew? LOL, that's jewy right there.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 14th, 2009 #4
jimmy smith

Black is typically a Jewish name. I'm just sayin'.

Old March 14th, 2009 #5
Moose

Don Black does this a lot. Calling people out on highly personal matters. But whenever anyone does it to Black or his friends, Black and all the SFers get offended that anyone would dare bring up such topics.

Old March 14th, 2009 #6
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Black? The fucking retard that thought invading small carribean uninhabitated islands would get white men all riled up and ready to fight darky? Jesus christ, where the fuck do they come from??

Old March 14th, 2009 #7
H.B.

Thumbs down

I agree that people's dirty laundry should not be aired on a public forum. That being said, please pardon my ignorance, but who is John de Nugent and why is it newsworthy that he has been banned from SF?

Old March 14th, 2009 #8
WhiteTruth

Nugent seems to have an ego problem, but this Hans is a real asshole. What a coincidence that I had a slight issue with his behavior just yesterday.

Old March 14th, 2009 #9
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
I agree that people's dirty laundry should not be aired on a public forum. That being said, please pardon my ignorance, but who is John de Nugent and why is it newsworthy that he has been banned from SF?
http://www.enationalist.com/radio/

http://www.vnnforum.com/member.php?u=9645

Old March 14th, 2009 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

It's not John de Nugent who allows his forum to be moderated by kikes and kike-alikes. Nah, that's Don Black.

Fuck Don Black.

Old March 14th, 2009 #11
cygnet

Default Perhaps de Nugent is willing to be our leader here at VNN.

It sounds sudden, but think about it. Alex is hors de combat right now and John de Nugent is suddenly available. He wants to be a leader and we need a leader. Also, he will be missing Stormfront, where he posted so often, so maybe he could wear both the "Alex" hat and the "Mazzone" hat for us!

Old March 14th, 2009 #12
F.W. Braun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
You must be disconnected from the W.N. scene if you don't know who he is. John de Nugent wants to be President of the United States of America.

http://johndenugent.com/

Last edited by F.W. Braun; March 14th, 2009 at 06:05 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #13
Joe_J.
Radio active

I have been reading the What happened to John de Nugent thread. Probably the only worthwhile thread that Mike Jahn ever started. Anyway, I like what I have read from him. I have no problems with him.

Don Black is another story. Jew friendly Stormfront....bah. I got banned from there, too. Mine was over the SF support of child molesters. Ed Steele got in on that one. Look up the thread. Black doesn't like criticism, especially if you question why they support pedos.

And, like lazer said, the tard tried to invade an island full of niggers. WTF?

JP Slovjanski on SF:

Quote:
Stormfront likes to look down its nose at VNN but in reality they don't have a leg to stand on. Stormfront has as many if not FAR more nutjobs than VNN ever has, and the strict rules keep a lot of them somewhat in-line so they are harder to identify. Secondly, at least at VNN when you are dealing with some Bible-thumping neocon nutjob you can call him what he is: A fucktard. And the third reason why VNN is better is simply because the mods are willing to tolerate critcism, whereas those of Stormfront are petty, cowardly, and dishonest. They are sad little men on a power trip.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=22113

Something interesting from SF:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeissesEngel
Some of you are too extreme in what kind of homeland you want so I don't think I'll be living near you but I'm sure there are many others who feel the same as I do about being able to just live in peace. I have no problem with non whites having their own communities near mine because I like their food and I'm not willing to give up going into the main town to eat at the various Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, and Indian/Pakistani restaurants.

and the ball gets bounced back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJoyTree
That's an interesting and legitimate position, WeissesEngel (Welcome to SF by the way).

Last edited by Joe_J.; March 14th, 2009 at 06:43 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #14
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
I have been reading the What happened to John de Nugent thread. Probably the only worthwhile thread that Mike Jahn ever started.

He started it as an attempt to start shit with VOR.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; March 14th, 2009 at 07:03 PM.

Old March 14th, 2009 #15
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
He started it as an attempt to start shit with VOR.
I didn't know that.

I have enjoyed reading what Mr. de Nugent has to write. And, if he got banned from SF then he must be doing something right.

Old March 14th, 2009 #16
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I didn't know that.

I have enjoyed reading what Mr. de Nugent has to write. And, if he got banned from SF then he must be doing something right.

Trolls With Many Socks (Jahn) wanted to start shit.

Not the Nuge.

Old March 14th, 2009 #17
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Trolls With Many Socks (Jahn) wanted to start shit.

Not the Nuge.
I understand what you mean. Jahn is a tard.

Meanwhile, now that you mention VOR, Mishko had some things to say about Don Black:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=26003

Old March 14th, 2009 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I understand what you mean. Jahn is a tard.

Meanwhile, now that you mention VOR, Mishko had some things to say about Don Black:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=26003

Must be in the 'Tard corral or Nutzpah. I don't see those forums. Allah knows the shit I am missing...lol.

Post won't come up but I can imagine what Mark had to say.

Old March 14th, 2009 #19
blueskies
Banned

Sportfront gone mainstream.

Old March 14th, 2009 #20
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Some of you are too extreme in what kind of homeland you want so I don't think I'll be living near you but I'm sure there are many others who feel the same as I do about being able to just live in peace. I have no problem with non whites having their own communities near mine because I like their food and I'm not willing to give up going into the main town to eat at the various Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, and Indian/Pakistani restaurants.
I'm convinced. We should surrender our homelands to the Turd Worlders so we don't have to give up sushi, curry, and burritos.

Not like restaurants owned and run by white people couldn't just as easily prepare those foods.

Thread