VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2013 #81
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
This mammy is one hideous ghetto hag. It does not even look like a woman. Just think, some idiot would tell you she is equal to the most beautiful intelligent white woman.
Sullen, stoopid, hideously fugly - in short: a NIGGER.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 28th, 2013 #82
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Isn't the 'gem' grey though? I am confused.
People with rep in the red can't actually affect your rep count, so it doesn't matter whether the rep is red or green; it just shows up as gray. I just send reps for the lulz.

Old March 28th, 2013 #83
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
People with rep in the red can't actually affect your rep count, so it doesn't matter whether the rep is red or green; it just shows up as gray. I just send reps for the lulz.
Did the Marines have a half day today?

Old March 28th, 2013 #84
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
Did the Marines have a half day today?
Shut your bitch ass up, Xena. I'll stomp your little head in if you wanna debate on here!

Old March 28th, 2013 #85
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Michelle Obama.

Y'all are free to draw your own conclusions, but I say there's got to be a conspiracy theory in there somewhere.

Could it be that Michelle be the nigger's aintee?

Last edited by Marse Supial; March 28th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.

Old March 28th, 2013 #86
brutus

Reading the various posts, we see the solidarity of the shitskins as they rally around their own, even when the crime is so over-the-top heinous it defies description.

Who here would rally around a couple of White boys if they shot an infant in the face? None of us of course......However.........

This disparity in racial solidarity shows us the great disadvantage we are in. The shitskin will always give benefit of the doubt to one of their own. We, on the other hand will crucify one of our own based upon the flimsiest evidence given in a news report. Even when there is no evidence, only accusations from zog-controlled law enforcement will Whites assume guilt.

The reality should be, we should assume jews are always guilty until proven innocent.....not White people.

Old March 28th, 2013 #87
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Reading the various posts, we see the solidarity of the shitskins as they rally around their own, even when the crime is so over-the-top heinous it defies description.

Even the baby's "father" said he's not made at the niggers for shooting the baby. He blames the mother.

“I’m not upset with the boys,” Santiago said Saturday of the two teenagers charged with killing his son. “They didn’t have a good upbringing.”

Does he blame West? “Hell, yes, I do,” Santiago said.

Old March 28th, 2013 #88
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

Default Now the sister is arrested.

The Glynn County Sheriff's Office confirms Sabrina Elkins, 19, has been arrested on a bench warrant for tampering with evidence.

Elkins was booked into the Glynn County Detention Center at 11 p.m. Wednesday.

The District Attorney's Office says her case will now proceed to Superior Court.

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/sabrina-...#ixzz2OtCg8Zp6

Old March 28th, 2013 #89
Breanna
Eternal Glory

A very sad crime. Poor baby Treasure your loved ones.

Old March 29th, 2013 #90
Ava Dawn
Insomniac

Default More arrests...

Quote:
Brunswick, Georgia (CNN) -- The investigation into the shooting of a baby in Brunswick, Georgia -- a crime that's grabbed national headlines -- has taken yet another turn with the arrest of a local politician.

The arrest stemmed from a verbal exchange between Brunswick City Commissioner James Henry Brooks and the family of one of the teen suspects in the slaying during the suspects' first court appearance on Monday.

According to his attorney, Brooks told the family of De'Marquise Elkins, 17, that they didn't have to talk to police.

"What he was trying to do, at the point and time that he was approached here at the courthouse, was just tell these folks you have a right to remain silent," Brooks' attorney Alan Tucker told reporters Friday.

Brooks is a distant relative of the Elkins family, his wife, Alicia Brooks, told CNN. She did not know exactly how they are related.

The 59-year-old commissioner was charged with influencing a witness and obstructing law enforcement in an investigation, the Glynn County Sheriff's Office said. Brooks was arrested Thursday, posted $5,000 bond and left jail Friday afternoon.

Tucker said his client was not trying to interfere with the investigation.

"I don't know why he spoke with the Elkins family other than the fact that they are constituents of his," the attorney said. "The public defender's office put a statement out earlier in the week, and I think that there were many people in the community who maybe thought that these two young men had not committed the crime with which they are charged with, and evidence has come to light and the gun was found."

Under the terms of his bond, Brooks is not allowed to have any contact with the victims, witnesses, potential witnesses or investigators involved in the investigation of the murder of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago, who was killed March 21.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/29/us/geo...ss_mostpopular

Old April 5th, 2013 #91
Susan

Thank you to whomever gave me a thumbs down for my previous comment.

The anonymous person who gave me thumbs down, mind you.

The local media has been ignoring this crime since it occurred. A lot has happened in the Atlanta area since this happened, so they have plenty of other crap to focus on, of course I'm talking about all the nigger cheating teachers who were recently indicted.

I noticed both the AJC and my county newspaper, the Gwinnett Daily Post, were very slow to run follow up articles on the murdered baby updates. They would wait a couple of days and then run a small article on the inside of the Metro section. Goddamn those jews. Karma's a bitch, though, and I certainly think they'll reap what they have sown.

The little shits' lawyers keep saying the prosecutors are intimidating their clients...yada yada yada...uh huh. The prosecutors are sticking to their guns on this one and just today said they intend to try these little shits in this year, 2013.

They've taken the death penalty off the table because of their age, so we can only hope that they get convicted and the judge realizes that these little murdering shits need to be put away for a very long time. Don't know if they can put them away forever because of their age.

Maybe the Aryan Brotherhood will get them in prison.

Old April 5th, 2013 #92
emilyrose

sherry west also has a daughter that is 21. she now claims that her mother had her baby killed for the insurance money. http://newsone.com/tag/ashley-glassey/
she says her mother is bipolar and has schizophrenia. this is a strange case so far.

@general lee, thanks for the photo of mrs. obama. i will probably have nightmares tonight!

Old April 5th, 2013 #93
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Who here would rally around a couple of White boys if they shot an infant in the face? None of us of course......However.........
rufus, you are deluded. Smashing infants against rocks was one of the first practices of the European colonialists on Hispaniola.

The fascists on VNN Forum celebrate the crimes of Columbus and his murderers every day.

Old April 6th, 2013 #94
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Fouldez View Post
rufus, you are deluded.

The fascists on VNN Forum celebrate the crimes of Columbus and his murderers every day.
Fouldie, thatz a reach even for you.

You agree with this type of behavior and believe the youfs should be handled with kid gloves or no?

Old April 6th, 2013 #95
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Fouldie, thatz a reach even for you.
What's a stretch, Brenna Woof?

Old April 6th, 2013 #96
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
What's a stretch, Brenna Woof?
Woof? Cute. I've been called worse. LOL

...that we celebrate the crimes of Columbus and his murderers. One of our biggest holidays is the Fourth of July, that was for kicking British ass.

Is there one celebrating your ass-kicking?

Old April 6th, 2013 #97
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Woof? Cute. I've been called worse. LOL
Yeah, cuz this forum's all about WOOFING without actually doing shit.

Quote:
That we celebrate the crimes of Columbus and his murderers.
Yes, constantly. Consider the posts of Irontard1940 as an example.

Old April 6th, 2013 #98
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Well, on second thought we do have a celebration holiday for you.

We beat your ass and stuffed you in the sweat lodge. Three days later the mayan inscripted stone rolled away, you saw your shadow and we had six more weeks of cold weather.

Sound about right?

Old April 11th, 2013 #99
Susan

It's funny someone here should mention insurance money being the reason the baby was killed. I was talking with someone the other day who lives in another state and this person said she had heard from someone else that the mother of the baby killed had taken out an insurance policy on the baby.

I told this person who told me this that I had not heard one thing about this in the Atlanta media. No doubt there may be goings on behind the scenes that some of us would find distasteful. The mother of the baby being behind the baby's murder seems a bit farfetched to me.

I told the person who told me this to be wary of this kind of accusation because the media will want to downplay the nigger's role in the execution style murder of the White baby, no matter what.

And sure enough, just a couple of days ago, the AJC ran a story that practically said the reason the niggers killed the White baby was due to the racial/social divide that exists in Brunswick.

In other words, it's Whitey's fault.

That the fucking jews have the gall to put into print a reason to excuse killing a White baby by niggers just makes me physically sick to my stomach and so depressed you cannot even imagine.

We seem to be beyond the point of being shocked into any real action now by any violence committed against us by non Whites. Nothing seems to finally be the last straw.

Part of me hopes that things just aren't bad enough, and part of me thinks just how much worse can it get for our people?

Old April 11th, 2013 #100
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Susan, could you post that article for us?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Thread