VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 6th, 2012 #1
procopius

Default 5 Reasons Andy Taylor May Have Been a Corrupt Sheriff (i.e. Evil Southern Racist)

It is interesting to see how some will go to lengths to demonize idyllic Southern White rule in America even in old T.V. shows.

http://klaq.com/5-reasons-andy-taylo...rrupt-sheriff/

1. He Regularly ran “Undesirables” out of mayberry.

Read the article and see who the undesirables are.

2. (Very) Separate and(Very) Unequal

No Blacks.

Then some other made up stuff ....

3. He Lied About his “War Record”

4. Nepotism and Misuse of Power

5. I think he may have killed opie’s mother

White rule, peaceful and fair rule, is hated by many in the USA, even when it is fictional.

Old July 6th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

The Andy Griffith Show was merely one in a long line of Jewish created and produced television programs with a hidden agenda. The show was produced by Sheldon Leonard, a New York Jew, who dropped his family name of Bershad to sound more American (i.e. less Jewish). Leonard was the actor who played the part of the Italian barkeeper Nick in the holiday classic "It's a Wonderful Life."

The Andy Griffith Show was part of televison's rural sitcoms, which included other similarly themed shows such as the Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres and Petticoat Junction, that were aimed at making jokes out of middle-class, rural, whites by depicting them as uneducated, backwards, unsophisticated, hillbillies, rednecks and hicks - a laughing stock to be derided - thus planting the seeds of White self-hatred in the guise of lighthearted family entertainment.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 6th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.

Old July 6th, 2012 #3
John sholtes
Banned

Andy Griffith himself was a descent guy. Even if the jews think it looks stupid to be a country sherrif. One show where jews did a good job was the three stooges. I liked that show.

Old July 6th, 2012 #4
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I didn't know until just now that the "theme music" for the Andy Griffith Show actually had lyrics that were recorded with Griffith singing them, which thankfully was replaced with the now familiar whistling tune:

Old July 6th, 2012 #5
steven clark

I'm not so sure the shows were an 'evil plot.' Andy Griffith, Green Acres, etc., were funny, but were extremely popular with American audiences (whites), and for awhile CBS was called the Country Broadcasting System. They were only taken off the air when CBS executives wanted new shows with 'youth appeal' and more to sixties perceived notions of the 'new' generation. All the new shows immediately tanked.

About Mayberry, wasn't it odd that for a southern town, you never saw any blacks? It was really white.

Also, Andy Taylor wasn't really a County Sheriff. He was really more of a City Marshal, since the show never mentioned him in any county capacity, but rather city duties.

I wonder why Andy never ran for election?

Also, not everyone spoke with a southern accent, but 'acted' rural. What was curious was that when the state police or state officials came in, they always sounded like New York actors and cops. But this was the convnetions of the period.

It was a great show, but I always missed Miss Ellie (season one). I always had a crush on her. A real aryan woman.

Old July 6th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post

I wonder why Andy never ran for election?
He did in one episode, against Barney.

What always amuses me is that the same actor Allen Melvin played eight different bad-guys on the Andy Griffith show.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 6th, 2012 at 07:21 PM.

Old July 6th, 2012 #7
procopius

I also like how someone went through the exercise of character assassination against a fictional character, a character that universally was seen as a good and noble man, but cannot be tolerated by the few who hate him for what this fictional character represents.

Old July 6th, 2012 #8
Clancy

http://www.dailypaul.com/77106/andy-griffith-propaganda

Andy Griffith Propaganda

Has anyone noticed the propaganda America was slapped with in the 60s in the form of the Andy Griffith Show?? I bought the show, remembering the wholesome small town virtues it taught me as a kid, but was shocked to find it chock FULL of propaganda! I found a blog post from a guy that remarked on the communist element of this propaganda, and my reply on the big government, anti-libertarian element follows. Check it out and comment:

"The old Andy Griffith Show, one of the most-watched, best-loved sitcoms ever, is lauded as a slice of small-town, apple-pie Americana, hearkening back to a simpler, better time when men were men, women were virtuous, and children occasionally were well-behaved. At the same time, one might ask: When a television program from any era is praised by the mainstream media, could there be some underlying leftist message? The answer is yes.

"The first and most obvious commie message is Andy’s refusal to carry a gun. Heroically, he captures evildoers every time without a pistol. Notice also that Barney, the one who wants to carry a gun, is a buffoon, and whenever he touches his gun it goes off at random. There is no question what sentiment the producers were expressing. Further, on those rare occasions when there’s a truly violent criminal to pursue, Andy reaches into the rifle rack. And you thought Rosie O’Donnell was the first gun-control hypocrite.

"Another modern, leftist, anti-everything-traditional message is the complete absence of a nuclear family on the Griffith show. Barney is single and desperate; Andy is widowed and moderately content; Gomer and Goober were single and whatever; Thelma Lou and Helen were single; Bea was a spinster…I can’t remember whether anybody on the show was married with children. The nuclear family was passé even for Mayberry residents of the early 1960’s. Other anti-family messages: A rare married couple portrayed on the show wasn’t happy unless they were having violent domestic disputes; another couple, with the husband played by Jack Nicholson, abandoned their baby at the beginning of an episode.

"There are other implausible tweaks. On some old episodes, you’ll see Andy, Barney, Thelma Lou, and Helen having dinner at the local greasy spoon after 10 P.M. This almost never happened in real towns like Mayberry, and in fact is not very popular today in the south outside cities the size of Atlanta. You’ll also see occasional mention of cocktails before dinner – a decidedly citified custom that would have been extraordinary in a small southern town in the 1960’s.

"And there are anti-gender role stereotype messages. Whenever a man from the country walks into town to find a wife, he is a buffoon. Earnest T. Bass and a two-episode character played by Alan Hale represented this anachronism.(Alan Hale played the Skipper on Gilligan’s Island; in Mayberry, he came complete with overalls.) Both considered it the man’s job to pursue the woman and to provide for the family later on. No wonder they were portrayed as buffoons. And for their parts, Andy and Barney endured all sorts of abuse at the hands of Helen and Thelma Lou. On many an occasion, Andy and Barn would (completely innocently) step into a pile of the women’s wrath, and spend most of an episode trying to apologize, explain, and beg their way out of it. Of course, the tables were seldom, perhaps never, turned.

"There are other messages. The old man who owned the department store was a miser who hated people and cheated his employees. No one ever made a strong moral statement about Otis, the town drunk who had a wife at home but seemed to spend most nights in jail. Helen, the public schoolteacher, knew what was good for children better than their parents did.

"There are plenty of superficial old-fashioned small-town quirks in the shows, such as the town band and the townspeople’s exaggerated ignorance of anything cosmopolitan. Occasionally the point was made that children need to learn discipline. But these features always floated on the surface. The underlying messages were that the nuclear family is uncommon and perhaps unnecessary; gender-role stereotypical living is mostly without merit; guns are bad; capitalists are evil; teachers are better than parents; and according to one ridiculous episode, killing a bird (by accident, no less) is about the greatest crime imaginable."

My Reply:

"Has anyone noticed the big brother propaganda?? Emminent Domain is praised, free trade and private enterprise (moonshine) is scorned, people are locked up for expressing their dissent to governmental tyranny and for a myriad of other God-given rights too, such as singing on the sidewalk etc. And it's interesting to note the reoccuring theme that the Sheriff is honor-bound to enforce the law no matter how unjust it is! This is big brother, fascist propaganda!!! And to think I loved this show as a kid. Can't believe I bought several seasons.

"In fact, many times, Andy or Barney ADMITTEDLY trump up charges to lock people up on! This show, tho "clean and wholesome," is one of the most anti Constitution pieces of TV ever put out! I'm just outraged. What a clever scheme to lure the Christians of this country and the good people of the 60s into accepting big government and loose construction of the constitution as legitimate and just."

Old July 6th, 2012 #9
John sholtes
Banned

The jews have come a long way since Andy Griffith. It took years to gradually decline into the smut that you see on tv nowadays. there is not one channel including the Disney channel that is fit for children now. Even just look at the dirty cartoons right above the Disney Channel even adults shouldn't watch such filth.

Old July 6th, 2012 #10
N.B. Forrest

I liked the show for the most part. If it takes a smart man to play a fool, Don Knotts was a genius. As for Andy Griffith himself, my feelings are mixed. On one hand, he produced a lot of mostly wholesome entertainment; on the other, he was a Democrat who actively worked against Jesse Helms in favor of nigger Harvey Gantt.

I always wanted to screw Thelma Lou. She had that ultra-feminine cuteness, like Dawn Wells of Gilligan's Island.

Old July 6th, 2012 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned

One good thing about the Andy Griffith Show (which is one of the few television shows I actually like and still enjoy watching, despite the fact that it was produced by Jews and poked fun at Whites), it was never used to teach its audience patronizing little moral lessons on why Jews are to be treated as a special people, or why we should be tollerant of negroes , the way that later shows like "Little House on the Prarie" and "The Waltons" did.

Old July 6th, 2012 #12
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I liked the show for the most part. If it takes a smart man to play a fool, Don Knotts was a genius. As for Andy Griffith himself, my feelings are mixed. On one hand, he produced a lot of mostly wholesome entertainment; on the other, he was a Democrat who actively worked against Jesse Helms in favor of nigger Harvey Gantt.

I always wanted to screw Thelma Lou. She had that ultra-feminine cuteness, like Dawn Wells of Gilligan's Island.
It's not too late, she's still around:

Elinor Donohue, who played Ellie Walker, Andy Taylor's original sweetheart (before the bitchy Helen Crump came along) is still around too, in case you and Steven Clark want to make a foursome of it:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 6th, 2012 at 09:01 PM.

Old July 6th, 2012 #13
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Steven, I agree with your comment on that LHOTP episode. That one turned my stomach.

Old July 7th, 2012 #14
Bigduke6

Default Aunt Bea

Awe, y'all forgot Aunt Bea. Bea could cook, clean, sew and put doilys in the jail cells. She had no problem taking care of the men in her life. That's the kind of women I want. She had some huge tits and any woman who would care so much in the kitchen would care in the bedroom too. Just watch out for those damned pickles. As a wise man said KKK, kinder, kuche and Kirche (children, kitchen, and church).

Last edited by Bigduke6; July 7th, 2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: spelling

Old July 7th, 2012 #15
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
It's not too late, she's still around:

Elinor Donohue, who played Ellie Walker, Andy Taylor's original sweetheart (before the bitchy Helen Crump came along) is still around too, in case you and Steven Clark want to make a foursome of it:

It swell to see those old gals are still alive and kicking.
I always like Ellie. Sweet-natured, cute, with none of Helen Crump's bitchiness (even her name makes her sound like a cunt. What was Andy thinking?).
Plus she had access to pharmaceuticals. What's not to like?

Old July 7th, 2012 #16
Squarehead Chris

I always thought the Floyd guy was meant to seem a little light in his loafers.

Old July 7th, 2012 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
I always thought the Floyd guy was meant to seem a little light in his loafers.
Howard Sprague was the epitome of the typical, pussy-whipped, effeminized, tool if there ever was one. He was like 40 and still lived with his mother:

As far as I can recall, Otis was the only main character in Mayberry that was married, and he spent all his time getting drunk and sleeping off his hangovers in the Mayberry jail - to get away from his wife.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 7th, 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Old July 7th, 2012 #18
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigduke6 View Post
Awe, y'all forgot Aunt Bea. Bea could cook, clean, sew and put doilys in the jail cells. She had no problem taking care of the men in her life. That's the kind of women I want. She had some huge tits and any woman who would care so much in the kitchen would care in the bedroom too. Just watch out for those damned pickles. As a wise man said KKK, kinder, kuche and Kirche (children, kitchen, and church).
And in 1940 she could fit into a two-piece:

http://pinterest.com/pin/156570524515774961/

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 7th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.

Old July 7th, 2012 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Howard Sprague was the epitome of the typical, pussy-whipped, effeminized, tool if there ever was one. He was like 40 and still lived with his mother:
"Sprague", that name sounds Scottish to me.

Old July 7th, 2012 #20
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
"Sprague", that name sounds Scottish to me.
Quote:
Sprague is a surname of English origin, from the northern Middle English Spragge, either a personal name or a byname meaning "lively", a metathesized and voiced form of Spark, a Northern English surname from the Old Norse byname or personal name Sparkr ‘sprightly’, ‘vivacious’.
George Lindsey, the actor who played the gas-station attendant Goober, was of Scottish descent. He was born in Fairfield, near Birmingham, Alabama, and grew up in the town I live in, Jasper, Alabama. He passed away a few weeks ago and was buried here in town.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 7th, 2012 at 12:57 PM.

Thread