Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2005 #1
DJ_Zarathustra

Default 101 Gut-Busting Blonde Jokes

That's the title of my soon-to-be bestseller. I know how much Americans love a good blonde joke, and I need the money, so I'm doing it. You can't stop me.

You're all eager for an excerpt from this hilarious compilation. Here's one:

Quote:
A blind blonde man walks into a biker bar. He sits down, orders a drink and says to the bartender, "A friend of mine just told me an extremely funny Mexican joke. Wanna hear it?"

The bartender says, "Wait a second. Before you say anything, I think you should know that I'm Mexican, the other bartender here is Mexican, and there's three Mexican bikers standing behind you. Now, do you still want to tell me your funny Mexican joke?"

The blind blonde man replies, "Nah. I don't want to have to explain the same joke five times."

And there's 100 more. Order today. Operators are standing by.

Old July 30th, 2005 #2
DJ_Zarathustra

Well, operators are continuing to stand by, and I still haven't gotten any orders.

Maybe you're not convinced that these are really, really funny blonde jokes.
Fair enough. I'll give you another excerpt:

Quote:
A blonde painting contractor was speaking with a woman about her job. In the first room she said she would like a pale blue. The contractor wrote this down and went to the window, opened it, and yelled out "GREEN SIDE UP!" In the second room she told the blonde contractor she would like it painted in a soft yellow. He wrote this on his pad, walked to the window, opened it, and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!" The lady was somewhat curious but she said nothing. In the third room she said she would like it painted a warm rose color. The blonde contractor wrote this down, walked to the window, opened it and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!"

The lady then asked him, "Why do you keep yelling 'green side up'?"
"I'm sorry," he said. "But I have a crew of Mexicans laying sod across the street. "
Come on, people. These are the funniest blonde jokes you'll ever read.

Old July 30th, 2005 #3
DJ_Zarathustra

Good grief, this is ridiculous--still no orders. You people don't think blonde jokes are funny? What are you, un-American?

I really do not want to do this, but to stimulate sales interest, I feel that I must:

Quote:
A blonde policewoman stopped a car after she noticed it had not signalled when making a left turn. The policewoman approached the car and asked the swarthy driver if his turn signal was working. Scowling, he depressed the lever, stared at the dashboard and said, "Si! No...Si! No...Si! No..."

Old July 31st, 2005 #4
brutus

I like jew jokes better.

Two jews walk into a gaybar and one politely says to the other,

"May I push your stool in?"

Old July 31st, 2005 #5
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Why are there "blonde jokes" on a white nationalist forum?

Old July 31st, 2005 #6
Subrosa
Banned

Yeah, lets have some gymbunny jokes instead

Old July 31st, 2005 #7
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Zarathustra
That's the title of my soon-to-be bestseller. I know how much Americans love a good blonde joke, and I need the money, so I'm doing it. You can't stop me.

You're all eager for an excerpt from this hilarious compilation. Here's one:

And there's 100 more. Order today. Operators are standing by.
If you want to tell Jew-Approved anti-Aryan jokes, you'll have to do it here in the Opp Forum.

[thread moved]

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old July 31st, 2005 #8
Sieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
If you want to tell Jew-Approved anti-Aryan jokes, you'll have to do it here in the Opp Forum.

[thread moved]
Mac, maybe I've missed something, but I'd say DJZ's "blonde jokes" are anything but anti-Aryan. They're all put-downs of Mexicans and "swarthy" types, and they just happen to have a blonde in them.

Old July 31st, 2005 #9
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Thumbs up

Yeah, actually READ the jokes as they are very tongue in cheek and provide a great spin on so called "blonde jokes"...(which were supposed to replace
the much more truthful NIGGER jokes).
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old July 31st, 2005 #10
DJ_Zarathustra

Some jokes require thinking on a deeper level. Sieg and Gladius understand this.

For those of you who don't, here's the hint: I said "101 Gut-Busting Blonde Jokes", not "101 Gut-Busting DUMB BLONDE Jokes".

Get it?

Old July 31st, 2005 #11
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
Yeah, actually READ the jokes as they are very tongue in cheek and provide a great spin on so called "blonde jokes"...(which were supposed to replace
the much more truthful NIGGER jokes).
Sorry, I was up late last night and became too tired.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old August 2nd, 2005 #12
DJ_Zarathustra

Diversity: It works. And nowhere does it work better than in the workplace. American managers have known this for years.

Nothing endears a boss to his or her multicultural workforce like a good blonde joke. So here’s a few gems from the “At Work” chapter of my book.

Quote:
A blonde engineer at an aerospace consulting firm was asked to design a cost-effective wind tunnel. He produced a drawing of 20 Mexicans standing ear-to-ear.

Heidi (an ash blonde), Christine (a strawberry blonde), and Consuela (a brunette) were
all candidates for a geography textbook editing job. The manager conducting the interviews enjoyed ending them with a joking question about state capitols.

At the end of Heidi’s interview, the manager asked, “What is the capitol of Delaware?”
Heidi confidently replied, “Dover.”

At the end of Christine’s interview, the manager asked, “What is the capitol of North Dakota?”
Christine confidently replied, “Bismarck.”

At the end of Consuela’s interview, the manager asked, “What is the capitol of
Washington?”
Consuela confidently replied, “ ‘W’ “.

A diversity-conscious company promoted a blonde woman to a supervisory position. After about two weeks in her new job, the company’s vice-president noticed that her black subordinates were not taking their alloted 15-minute breaks. Suspicious, he approached the blonde supervisor and said, “Ms. Olssen, I’ve noticed that the black employees in your department seem to be working right through their breaks. Why is that?”

“Because”, she said, “It was taking too long to re-train them.”

Q. Why did the blonde executive always give his black secretary a ride to work?

A. So he could park in the handicap zone.

Thread