Old April 15th, 2014 #1
john-connor
Banned

Smile Matilda Temperley photographs the people of the Omo Valley in Ethiopia

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/edit...?frame=2882072

Old April 15th, 2014 #2
Krimmer

Quote:
The tribes pictured in this slideshow, (the Mursi and their neighbours, the Suri), live in the remote Omo Valley in southern Ethiopia. They, along with their other Surma neighbours, are under threat from the advance of western 'civilisation'. Here: a Mursi woman with child.
They are under threat from the invading Sudanese Muslim sandniggers, who will then rape and slaughter them for nudity, unbelief, and wearing CDs in their lips.

Old April 16th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The caption below for the first sub-human nigger image has civilisation quoted when referring to the West.

Quote:
The tribes pictured in this slideshow, (the Mursi and their neighbours, the Suri), live in the remote Omo Valley in southern Ethiopia. They, along with their other Surma neighbours, are under threat from the advance of western 'civilisation'. Here: a Mursi woman with child.

The caption under the second sub-human nigger images has civilisations without quotes when referring to a large herd of niggers.

Quote:
The Omo valley is a crossroads of cultures and civilisations with many tribal groups surrounding the South Sudanese, Ethiopian and Kenyan borders. The inhabitants have developed their own unique styles of adornment to differentiate themselves from their neighbours, with whom they are often at war. The Mursi women, pictured, have their lower teeth removed and ceramic plates inserted that stretch the lips.

Old April 16th, 2014 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The wiki page for bling needs to be updated to include the old school bling.

Bling Bling

Genetics is remarkable. Interesting how the same genes manifest themselves in pure nigger culture compared to when the nigger is parasiting on White culture.

Thread