VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2012 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
I'll try and find some. You're right of course. There was a bit of nutzpah about the title earlier. Can you change the title (in the interim), because I can't when logged in. But I will do more research on the sniper.
The chance that someone who looks like that and is in that occupation is a jew is infinitesimal.

Old January 3rd, 2012 #22
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Well, you know, it's not just how well you shoot but what you decide to shoot...

Whether he's a Jew boy or their goy boy, we know why he's been shooting fish in that barrel. What I question is fighting this so called war on terror at all regardless of why we're told we must. Ron Paul has it exactly right: There is no benefit in being the world's policeman (a polite term for what the U.S. does) and the bill for wartime spending to give the temporary, false impression of relative prosperity has yet to arrive. The eventual post-war ecomonic collapse is going to be absolutely crushing. Better to dump The Fed which has that gun to the head of those they own in government. Better to take our lumps like Iceland sooner rather than later because in four more years it will be much worse.

From a propaganda perspective, I understand the statistics on the ammunition fired to actual disabling wounds ratio and the need therefore to hold up snipers as role models and heroes: Most men don't want to shoot anyone, anywhere, and it requires training. All very sexy, I suppose, especially the story about shooting the woman with the hand grenade over the man's natural instincts, but it would be well for the youngsters to review not only the Randy Weaver and Branch Davidian incidents but the Vietnam war, the objectives versus what was actually accomplished, and what actually took place versus what was reported and prosecuted, e.g.,
William_Calley William_Calley
. If Whites manage not only to survive but prosper and write a history of these times, I would not want such kills to my credit. No one wants their substance, extorted taxes and inflation and their young people's lives squandered indefinitely and they tire of it. The essentially Jew-controlled media propagandizes about the
Wacos and the Iraqs so that Americans will go along a long as possible (Listen to David Irving on this subject for an important perspective on wartime propaganda).

Not to take anything away from this particular heroe's technical skill but he had a lot of support, a lot of targets, and a lot of state-of-the-art equipment. Contrast him with Carlos Hathcock and what this man accomplished including his record for the longest confirmed kill at 2,658 yards.[4][25]
Carlos_Hathcock Carlos_Hathcock

My guess is that this Horuchi creature will go down in federal law enforcement history as a great, suppressing the budding militia movement with terror including probably the youngest confirmed kill in the homeland. With recent legislation defining the homeland as the battlefield in the so called war on terror, etc., it matters more than ever who's calling the shots
Lon_Horiuchi Lon_Horiuchi

Either Ron Paul would get the Dallas motorcade treatment by the usual suspects who were as bent on ramping up Vietnam over Kennedy's dead body as they are on cleansing the Middle East of their troublesome enemies or this "Jews' harvest" would halt. If he's willing to take the risk, I think its time to elect a President who served in the military during Vietnam and is disgusted by business as usual, is determined that Americans live within their means, and is willing to get the blood suckers off our necks.

Last edited by -JC; January 3rd, 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2013 #23
Zenos

Now he's dead, killed by a Marine.

Quote:
Chris Kyle, a former Navy SEAL who became known as the deadliest U.S. sniper, was one of two men murdered on Saturday at a gun range in Erath County.

Three sources confirmed to News 8 that Kyle — who served in every major battle during Operation Iraqi Freedom — was among the shooting victims at Rough Creek Lodge, 53 miles southwest of Fort Worth.

The identity of the second victim was not available late Saturday night. Security guards were posted at the resort's gate.

Eddie Routh, 25, is in custody in connection with the shootings.

Investigators said Routh, a former Marine who is said to suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome, is believed to have turned his weapon on Kyle and the second victim, killing them both at point-blank range.

An alert was issued for Routh, who was later captured after a short pursuit in Lancaster, south of Dallas.

Routh is believed to be highly trained with military experience

While serving in Iraq, insurgents placed a bounty on Kyle's head because of his lethal accuracy as a sniper. He recounted his experiences in "American Sniper," published last year. It details Kyle's sniper days killing insurgents from 1999 to 2009.

The book's cover refers to Kyle as "the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history," with 160 confirmed kills.

Kyle, 39, was born in Odessa, Texas and was using a rifle at the age of 8, according to his book.

He served four tours of duty in Iraq and was twice wounded by gunfire.

Kyle left the Navy in 2009 and was president of Craft International, which provides training to military and law enforcement professionals.

Recently, he also appeared as an "operative" on the NBC reality show Stars Earn Stripes, in which "celebrities are challenged to execute complicated missions inspired by real military exercises."

He was married and has two children.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/rough...189536271.html

Thread