VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2004 #1
Todd in FL
Banned

Default White people in the Latin world

There is a lot of debate on this forum about WHO IS WHITE. I have definate opinions on this and I offer this thread as examples of people in the Latin world who I think are white and those who I think are not white.

For example,

Gabriella Spanic, mexican actress, visigoth...imo.

This is a pic of the reporter Rosana Franco on the Univision show Republica Deportiva... on left:

She is white. Rosana Franco is a white mexican.

This is a reporter from the Univision show Despierta America (wake up america):

She is from Mexico.

These people look pretty white:

http://www.thinksicily.com/content/showpage.asp?n=20

Pics of Scicilians from http://racialreality.shorturl.com/

This is only my opinion.

Old January 20th, 2004 #2
Todd in FL
Banned

White Sicilians:

This is only my opinion so don't freak out. It doesn't mean that I want the second group thrown in the gas chamber. It's just my personal standards.

Also, we really don't know all the facts. I've seen many people that have a non white parent but most of their traits show as if they were all white... from the white parents side.... meanwhile they have a sibling that takes all the traits of the non white parent.

Also for us to say that there are NO non whites in Sicily is ludicrus. There are non whites there. But to say that all the whites there have non white blood is also equally ludicrus.

IMO!!!

Last edited by Todd in FL; January 20th, 2004 at 06:47 PM.

Old January 20th, 2004 #3
Todd in FL
Banned

Non white Sicilians:

Old January 20th, 2004 #4
Todd in FL
Banned

Whites in Sicily:

Old January 20th, 2004 #5
Todd in FL
Banned

More whites in Sicily:

Old January 20th, 2004 #6
Todd in FL
Banned

Non whites in Sicily:

Old June 3rd, 2004 #7
Ptolemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
Non white Sicilians:
This person looks white to me. Who died and left you in charge, and do us all a favor and upload your pictures as attachments.

Last edited by Ptolemy; June 3rd, 2004 at 07:06 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #8
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptolemy
This person looks white to me. Who died and left you in charge, and do us all a favor and upload your pircture as attachments.
Looks like a greasy arab to me. You can join Diablo in Pan Aryan land where gumdrops fall out of the sky and everybody is white.

I don't need to prove to you I'm white. The purpose of this thread is for everyone on VNN to give their opinion of who is white and who isn't... not to prove if they themselves are white or not.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #9
Ptolemy

Quote:
I don't need to prove to you I'm white. The purpose of this thread is for everyone on VNN to give their opinion of who is white and who isn't... not to prove if they themselves are white or not.
I'm not refering to your personal picture, Ding Dong, I meant all the pictures you had posted on this thread. Load them as attachments.

I don't want to spend five minutes waiting for all your posted pictures to down load.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #10
the fox...

Quote:
Looks like a greasy arab to me. You can join Diablo in Pan Aryan land where gumdrops fall out of the sky and everybody is white.

Why do you pick out some sicilians to show if thier white or not, all the nationalities of Europe have some mixed people in thier population.

Thier are Germans who have mongrel features, thier are French who have dubious looking people in thier population and thier are plenty of british mixed with with races of India, ,china and jamacian to name a few.

But you always pick out the Sicilians,you just have a problem don't you.

Why don't you get back on your raft and go back to mulatto Cuba, because that's what you are, a cuban mulatto.

You are not the arbitrator in this world who decides who is white and who is not.

You can take selective pictures of every nation in Europe and come up with some mixed looking people.

You seem to have an obsession about Sicilians, that's because your trying to cover up your own insecuritys about your own racial purity.

Get a fuckin life will ya! you ass hole.

Last edited by the fox; June 3rd, 2004 at 07:14 PM.

Old June 4th, 2004 #11
diabloblanco92

Quote:

Im very sure you can describe the phenotypic traits of a "greasy AAAAAAARAB" Im also sure I just saw Elvis go by in an SS Uniform on a skateboard, not to mention Juesus Christ practing line dancing at the local honky-tonk with the town tramp

diablo

Old June 3rd, 2004 #12
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptolemy
This person looks white to me. Who died and left you in charge, and do us all a favor and upload your pircture as attachments.
"Looking White" and being White are two different things.

Old June 3rd, 2004 #13
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
"Looking White" and being White are two different things.
That's not for you to decide, and has no merit, it is only your opinion, and opinions are biased to suite the perception of the individuale making the judgement.

Thier are some people who might look at you and say they don't think your white.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #14
diabloblanco92

Quote:
White Sicilians:

This is only my opinion so don't freak out. It doesn't mean that I want the second group thrown in the gas chamber. It's just my personal standards.

Also, we really don't know all the facts. I've seen many people that have a non white parent but most of their traits show as if they were all white... from the white parents side.... meanwhile they have a sibling that takes all the traits of the non white parent.

Also for us to say that there are NO non whites in Sicily is ludicrus. There are non whites there. But to say that all the whites there have non white blood is also equally ludicrus.

IMO!!!
There are no Non-Whites in Sicily, any recent Mud immigrants aside. I will say it without qualification. Sicily does not and never has had a native NW population. You seem to only consider Nordic appearing people from latin countries White, at least thats all you have posted.

diablo

Old April 3rd, 2004 #15
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
There is a lot of debate on this forum about WHO IS WHITE. I have definate opinions on this and I offer this thread as examples of people in the Latin world who I think are white and those who I think are not white.

For example,

Gabriella Spanic, mexican actress, visigoth...imo.

Gabriella Spanic is Half-Croatian so yes she is mostly White. She has thousands of fans in Croatia and they have their own Yahoo Groups to celebrate her career.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #16
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

They generally lack lives?

Old April 3rd, 2004 #17
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
Gabriella Spanic is Half-Croatian so yes she is mostly White. She has thousands of fans in Croatia and they have their own Yahoo Groups to celebrate her career.
That's news to me. I know that a couple of soap opera stars are of wholly polish ancestry and are blond/blue eyed. Apparently the parents immigrated to Mexico where the children were born. Mexican soap operas have many whites in them that you couldn't tell spoke Spanish unless you heard them talk.

When you say Spanic is "mostly" Croation what are the other parts/part?

Old April 3rd, 2004 #18
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
That's news to me. I know that a couple of soap opera stars are of wholly polish ancestry and are blond/blue eyed. Apparently the parents immigrated to Mexico where the children were born. Mexican soap operas have many whites in them that you couldn't tell spoke Spanish unless you heard them talk.

When you say Spanic is "mostly" Croation what are the other parts/part?
Venezuelan...

Old April 3rd, 2004 #19
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
Venezuelan...
I'd love to see here parents... some Mexicans appear to be white but have mestizo parents. Very scary.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #20
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
I'd love to see here parents... some Mexicans appear to be white but have mestizo parents. Very scary.
Her father is Croatian and that is the origin of the name "Spanic", her mother is probably Latina but how much? We don't know..

Thread