Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2007 #21
Truthtime88

Wants to forget his problems by "seeing visions of his dead mother". Now if this niglet had any brains he'd realise his mom dying of aids is directly linked to his street orphan status.
" yo mom! ah beez sniffin shit n shit! wanna try some? thiz be good shit n shit!"

Old August 12th, 2007 #22
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bquinn View Post
I didn't intend to shift it away from niggers. Did you go to that totse link? There's a bunch of images of the Jenkem process, and they only feature that white kid. I put the picture up in my post because it's not everyday that I see someone attempt to inhale their own shit.
I'll buy that.

Hell, in the photo the white kid is actually sucking the straw, not sniffing it. I find it hard to believe any sane white person would do that. Perhaps the photo and narrative are two different things. Kikes engage in that type deceptions, ya know.

Old August 12th, 2007 #23
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
ROFL, I remember that show VERY well and everyone should listen for a good laugh of you and Doc making fun of the niggers smoking lizard shit.:krofl

You need to find that show, Bluvie, and post us a link.

@ Rounder: The White kid is doing it. He is part of judaized Amerikwa. He has the technology to post his wannabee niggerness on the net. The nigger chemists that invented this most likely don't have internet to post pics of themselves doing this. Why defend the kid? He obviously is pretty screwed up to be doing this to begin with and takes no focus off the niggers. It simply shows idiots copying stupid niggers.
Surely no sane white kid, even severely brainwashed wiggers, would suck shit thru a straw and then post a photo of it on the internet.

Any any case, that kid and all like him free from jewish culture/propaganda, would have served patriotically and morally in The Hitler Youth.

You'll notice that BBC news report was published in 1999, 8 years ago. But yet, virtually none of us had ever heard of JENKEM until now. At least I hadn't. And VNN'ers are among the biggest news junkies in history.

Old August 12th, 2007 #24
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Surely no sane white kid, even severely brainwashed wiggers, would suck shit thru a straw and then post a photo of it on the internet.

Any any case, that kid and all like him free from jewish culture/propaganda, would have served patriotically and morally in The Hitler Youth.

You'll notice that BBC news report was published in 1999, 8 years ago. But yet, virtually none of us had ever heard of JENKEM until now. At least I hadn't. And VNN'ers are among the biggest news junkies in history.
Well, Rounder, when watching Triumph of the Will and the kids in that film versus the worthless wiggers of today I am reminded of how far downhill things have gone. The jews can throw all of the rocks they want at the Third Reich but German youth at that time were 1Kx better than these judaized knuckleheads we see now. The kid huffing the fumes off of his own shit are a fine example. Sheesh, even the ADL won't try and defend that bit of multicult though the ACLJew might.

Old August 12th, 2007 #25
Adamic Man

In that "sewage" article, there was a headline above one of the paragraphs: "Symptom of poverty."

I was just reading an article yesterday about an increasing number of bank robberies, and the article gave one of the reasons as "socio-economic conditions."

Typical jew-speak.

NAY! It's a symptom of NIGGERS!!

Old August 13th, 2007 #26
D. Fitzgerald

Bump. Sorry , this story is just too good to go on the VNN backburner!

Honestly though, who has'nt taken perverse delight in slipping out a particularly miasmic fart and then had a wee connisseurs ' sniff?

er...I'll get my coat.

Old August 13th, 2007 #27
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

I'll bet it's a shitty high.

Sorry. Had to.

Old August 13th, 2007 #28
Rounder

Quote:
Well, Rounder, when watching Triumph of the Will and the kids in that film versus the worthless wiggers of today I am reminded of how far downhill things have gone. The jews can throw all of the rocks they want at the Third Reich but German youth at that time were 1Kx better than these judaized knuckleheads we see now. The kid huffing the fumes off of his own shit are a fine example. Sheesh, even the ADL won't try and defend that bit of multicult though the ACLJew might.
I've watched "Triumph of the Will" so many times, I lost count, and get goose pimples every time. Back in the 80's, I showed it at meetings, and also made VHS copies for our chapter leaders to show during their meetings, as well. Our younger members were especially thrilled and inspired. And I enjoyed watching them as they watched the film - their bright eyes glued to the screen, and their faces aglow in fascination and racial pride by scenes of their people they'd never thought possible.

White media can succeed.

Old August 13th, 2007 #29
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Fields View Post
Bump. Sorry , this story is just too good to go on the VNN backburner!

Honestly though, who has'nt taken perverse delight in slipping out a particularly miasmic fart and then had a wee connisseurs ' sniff?

er...I'll get my coat.

You're so SMUG

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...videoid=272288

MASHER

Old August 13th, 2007 #30
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Considering the jew's fascination with shit, I suspect these niggers in Africa stole the recipie from a rabbi.:krofl

Old August 13th, 2007 #31
T. Denton
Extreme is a good thing!

Perhaps I've become jaded over the years in the 'kwa, but this just doesn't surprise me. Can you imagine what the horrendous vapor they're inhaling smells like?!

Old August 13th, 2007 #32
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
I'll bet it's a shitty high.

Sorry. Had to.
:krofl

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old August 13th, 2007 #33
White Winger

I thought niggers get off "on jes' bein' black". That's what one of Da 'rig'nal kangs o' 'comedy" or whatever they niggnorantly called themselves,said.

Old August 13th, 2007 #34
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

You know, there are some things I'd just rather not know about...

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old August 13th, 2007 #35
ANSWP Commander
Banned

I've walked into rooms where people have shut up fermented feces and urine when taking places back from my tenants. It smells like ... shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Denton View Post
Perhaps I've become jaded over the years in the 'kwa, but this just doesn't surprise me. Can you imagine what the horrendous vapor they're inhaling smells like?!

Old August 13th, 2007 #36
birdman77
Banned

this just furthers my belief about niggers being hominids.
it is a normal "human" (white) reaction to want AVOID, ones own fecal material.
niggers get "high" on it, shove it in their own faces, eat it, spread it on the walls, and throw it at people. unbelievable!
it's been said many times....
you can take a nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

Old August 14th, 2007 #37
EasternEuropeanMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eyedJack View Post
Considering the jew's fascination with shit, I suspect these niggers in Africa stole the recipie from a rabbi.:krofl
Has the shit hit the fan yet?

Old August 14th, 2007 #38
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
I've walked into rooms where people have shut up fermented feces and urine when taking places back from my tenants. It smells like ... shit.

Sounds like you need to start renting to some White people, Bill.

Old August 14th, 2007 #39
petrarch

I would guess the nigger who discovered Jenkem did so as result of a misunderstanding. Consider the following scenario:

Nigger 1: Do you have suggestion on how I can get high?
Nigger 2: Maybe you can try sniffing crack.

After only modest success at getting high by sniffing the crack of others, and recovering from several beatings, a light bulb went off in Nigger 1’s head and he thought to himself: Why not collect shit and sniff it directly.

And so there you can see, the largest advancement in nigger chemistry occurred as a result of a misunderstanding.

Old August 14th, 2007 #40
USNN88
ANSWP

Quote:
Sounds like you need to start renting to some White people, Bill.
I'm sure he does what ever he can to rent to our people, with-in the confines of current law.

Thread