VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2004 #21
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
So the goober with the misspelled moniker wants to jump in?

Your reading comprehension is lacking Maleficent One. What you need to do is reread the thread from beginning to end several times until you can answer it yourself.
He's got nothing - he's just another chickenshit punk. I invited this nigger to "come out and play" the other day and the ever-so-mysterious and cool black pansy just wilted away, like a pile of dogshit on a hot August afternoon....

Old November 26th, 2004 #22
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
He's got nothing - he's just another chickenshit punk. I invited this nigger to "come out and play" the other day and the ever-so-mysterious and cool black pansy just wilted away, like a pile of dogshit on a hot August afternoon....
They wilt away because they watch too much TV.

They actually believe that all racists are retarded toothless inbreeds. So when they run across sites such as this one they pump up their chests and decide to taunt us with their “indisputable knowledge of the world.” Every one of them starts off attacking our beliefs and then quickly reverts to personal accusations and perceived grammar and spelling corrections. Why? Because the belief that we’d be pushovers is quickly eroded and they realize they have nothing to stand on so they hang around long enough to insult a few and then scamper away only to lie about having “shown us the error of our ways” to family and friends.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old November 26th, 2004 #23
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

This Vandal Nigger punk posts on the niggermania.com forum and calls himself Siva. He posts here both as Siva and the Malificent one! I think his name is niggerish a cross between Maleficent and Magnificent!

Old November 27th, 2004 #24
The Malificent One

Quote:
Your reading comprehension is lacking Maleficent One. What you need to do is reread the thread from beginning to end several times until you can answer it yourself.
i know how to spell both beneficent and maleficent.
it's from snow white in which the villain is named malificent, you remember the evil witch lady? it's a play on words.
kind of like Cracker ofthewhip, unless you intentionally left out the spaces.

really, these attempts to make yourself seem more intelligent only work if you are...well...intelligent...

Quote:
What you need to do is reread the thread from beginning to end several times until you can answer it yourself.
i can tell you exactly how many logical contradictions are in the quote if you wish, and will even tell you why they are contradictions.
but seeing as you posted it, i could assume that you cannot follow suite.

Quote:
I invited this nigger to "come out and play" the other day and the ever-so-mysterious and cool black pansy just wilted away, like a pile of dogshit on a hot August afternoon....
and where exactly was this? i've been gone the last few days, but if you are laying down a challenge, i would be more than happy to oblige.

Old November 28th, 2004 #25
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Talking

Sivster, you want it, you'll get it, animal!

Old November 28th, 2004 #26
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Malificent One
i know how to spell both beneficent and maleficent.

Of course you do now, I corrected you.

Quote:
it's from snow white in which the villain is named malificent, you remember the evil witch lady? it's a play on words.

Is that the best you can do? Just admit you fucked up and misspelled it.

Quote:
i can tell you exactly how many logical contradictions are in the quote if you wish, and will even tell you why they are contradictions.

If it makes you feel better, go ahead. I think I just had a liberal moment.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

Old November 28th, 2004 #27
The Malificent One

Quote:
Of course you do now, I corrected you.
Suuuuure, you go on thinking that if it makes you feel better.

Quote:
Is that the best you can do? Just admit you fucked up and misspelled it.
Well, what's you excuse?
Or did you just fuck up?
See, if I had mispelled it, I would not know that tidbit of information. The fact alone that I can reference the spelling of my tag is all the proof I need. You didn't even bother adressing the question posed to you.

Quote:
If it makes you feel better, go ahead. I think I just had a liberal moment.
I'll refrain, I don't need to criticize the poor diction of others to improve my self esteem.

Old November 28th, 2004 #28
COTW
Overseer

Quote:

Here’s what happened. You fucked up and didn’t realize it till I pointed it out. In a panicked moment of embarrassment you ran your moniker through a search engine and came up with a Disney toon. You quickly scrounge up an explanation to your screw-up and pray that it will suffice.

Quote:
Well, what's you excuse?
Quote:
Or did you just fuck up?
See, if I had mispelled it, I would not know that tidbit of information. The fact alone that I can reference the spelling of my tag is all the proof I need. You didn't even bother adressing the question posed to you.

No excuse or lame explanation such as yours; I have a reason. My moniker is spelled as such due to size restraints on most forums.

Since you started the attacks on grammar and the like you need to proofread your own posts a little more closely. The biggest asshole in a forum is the one that dwells on such mistakes as you do. Is that all you’ve got?

Old November 28th, 2004 #29
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva/The Malificent One

Well, what's you excuse?
Or did you just fuck up?

I'll refrain, I don't need to criticize the poor diction of others to improve my self esteem.

Good Vandalobabookari!!! You are using capital letters as you are supposed to. For that you get a nice big slice of waddymellon a forty ounce malt liquor and some KFC!

Old November 28th, 2004 #30
The Malificent One

Quote:
Here’s what happened. You fucked up and didn’t realize it till I pointed it out. In a panicked moment of embarrassment you ran your moniker through a search engine and came up with a Disney toon. You quickly scrounge up an explanation to your screw-up and pray that it will suffice.
And why would I do that? That doesn't even make sense, why would a search engine provide an excuse.
Just admit that you don't know.
If I did misspell it I would tell you, "yeah it was a typo, everyone makes them", just as I did a few posts ago, rather than go to such ridiculously contrived lengths.

Quote:
Since you started the attacks on grammar and the like you need to proofread your own posts a little more closely. The biggest asshole in a forum is the one that dwells on such mistakes as you do. Is that all you’ve got?
Actually I attacked your logic, not your sentence structure. And if I had, either would be correct, simply proving the point that you make as many errors as any0one else.

Hey, I jut mADE ONE, WHADDYA KNOW, OH SHIT, THAT'S TWO!

Old November 28th, 2004 #31
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
And why would I do that? That doesn't even make sense, why would a search engine provide an excuse.
Just admit that you don't know.
If I did misspell it I would tell you, "yeah it was a typo, everyone makes them", just as I did a few posts ago, rather than go to such ridiculously contrived lengths.

The search engine didn’t provide an excuse, you used the results for an excuse. Geez, you not very bright.
You won’t admit that you misspelled your moniker because you’re stuck with it. It’s a permanent reminder that you’re not as bright as you perceive yourself to be.

Quote:
Actually I attacked your logic, not your sentence structure. And if I had, either would be correct,

Hence, “grammar and the like”.
Quote:
, simply proving the point that you make as many errors as any0one else.

I never claimed to type perfectly.
Again, you need to pay closer attention to what you’ve read before you respond. You’re more of a lamebrain with each post so far. I’m willing to bet you’re attempting a record for the books though.

Old November 28th, 2004 #32
The Malificent One

"Homie", your arguement is lacking.
You have suspicion and not much else, including common sense.

Quote:
Hence, “grammar and the like”.
Talk about thin.
Grammar was the primary focus of that statement, one that was incorrect, "and the like" is a cop-out detracting from the clear intent of your comment.

Quote:
I never claimed to type perfectly.
Again, you need to pay closer attention to what you’ve read before you respond. You’re more of a lamebrain with each post so far. I’m willing to bet you’re attempting a record for the books though.
Quote:
proving the point that you make as many errors as any0one else.

Hey, I jut mADE ONE, WHADDYA KNOW, OH SHIT, THAT'S TWO!
I suppose you can't detect srcasm either. (look, another one!) The point is that those in glass houses should not throw stones. The point is that for someone who wishes to criticize grammar, you are imperfect as well. That is my point, and so far you have helped me prove it. My comment on the lack of coherence within your post was an offhanded joke, though true. I'm sorry if you have taken issue with it, next time i'll be more considerate of your feelings.

Old November 29th, 2004 #33
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
"Homie", your arguement is lacking.
You have suspicion and not much else, including common sense.

I’ve drawn a logical conclusion. In addition, if the Disney character is what you wanted to be represented as then you would have chosen it as an avatar as well. That and you frequently misspell common words; it stands to reason that such an uncommon term as maleficent would be too much for you. You’re just pissed and extremely embarrassed that I’m right.
Quote:
Talk about thin.
Grammar was the primary focus of that statement, one that was incorrect, "and the like" is a cop-out detracting from the clear intent of your comment.

Oh?! Now you require a rundown of everything you’ve posted? Do you like everything numbered or will bullets suffice? I reiterate again to you, reading comprehension is lacking in you. You need to brush up some more on fixing that.
What’s the number to The Guinness Book of World Records?
Quote:
I suppose you can't detect srcasm either. (look, another one!) The point is that those in glass houses should not throw stones. The point is that for someone who wishes to criticize grammar, you are imperfect as well. That is my point, and so far you have helped me prove it. My comment on the lack of coherence within your post was an offhanded joke, though true. I'm sorry if you have taken issue with it, next time i'll be more considerate of your feelings.

You started throwing the stones dipshit.
Nobody as stupid as you could ever hurt my feelings.
Your daft posts have provided a few chuckles but you’re now starting to bore me with your obtusely incessant rambling.

Old November 29th, 2004 #34
The Malificent One

Quote:
In addition, if the Disney character is what you wanted to be represented as then you would have chosen it as an avatar as well.
I also go as "Siva" or "Siva the Destroyer" on other boards and yet I have never used the hindu deity as a symbol. Truth be told, I once used the witch for a while, long ago, I generally choose avatars dealing with mythology or magic, I don't think a sorceress is much of a stretch. As I said, I use this same avatar on another board, and none of my names have to do with "voidwalkers" (that is what this creature is, btw).
That arguement does not work either.

Quote:
That and you frequently misspell common words; it stands to reason that such an uncommon term as maleficent would be too much for you. You’re just pissed and extremely embarrassed that I’m right.
Am I really?

Quote:
I reiterate again to you, reading comprehension is lacking in you.
Yet, you now have faultily analyzed both your comment, and mine.

Quote:
You need to brush up some more on fixing that.
Always trying to improve.

Quote:
You started throwing the stones dipshit.
Nobody as stupid as you could ever hurt my feelings.
Your daft posts have provided a few chuckles but you’re now starting to bore me with your obtusely incessant rambling.
I can't hurt your feelings, and yet you seem to be overreacting a bit.
If I bore you, then why reply?
You've been boring me for a while now, but i'll continue to humor you.
The fact is that I had you pegged from the get-go. You aren't fooling or impressing anyone "Cracker ofthewhip". Take a chill-pill, if you weren't up to it, all you had to do was say so. I'll take it easy on you.

Old November 29th, 2004 #35
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva/The Malificent One
I also go as "Siva" or "Siva the Destroyer" on other boards, both WN and Multiculti and yet I have never used the hindu deity as a symbol. Truth be told, I once used the witch for a while, long ago, I generally choose avatars dealing with mythology or magic, I don't think a sorceress is much of a stretch. As I said, I use this same avatar on another board, and none of my names have to do with "voidwalkers" (that is what this creature is, btw).
That arguement does not work either.

Am I really?

Yet, you now have faultily analyzed both your comment, and mine.

Always trying to improve my ability in rolling a blunt.

I can't hurt your feelings, and yet you seem to be overreacting a bit.
If I bore you, then why reply?
You've been boring me for a while now, but i'll continue to humor you.
The fact is that I had you pegged from the get-go. You aren't fooling or impressing anyone "Cracker ofthewhip". Take a chill-pill, if you weren't up to it, all you had to do was say so. I'll take it easy on you.
It is you, animal, who are not up to it!

Old December 6th, 2004 #36
Jimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris
Every Post Youve Posted Have Been About Murdering Someone In Some Way Or Another...Am I The Only One Who Finds That Alittle Alarming??....I Think U Should See A Professional About That Because Its Just Not Healthy
Unlike alot of people, I try not to judge a person by the number of Niggers he's killed. I once knew a person who had alot of rat-traps in his home, but he was still a very nice guy.

Old December 6th, 2004 #37
JacksonInTheValley

Whatever you do, don't walk around with one of these "licenses" in your pocket. One bout of fisticuffs with a negro plus a discovery of this "license" in your wallet, and you'll be looking at "hate crime" charges.

Old December 7th, 2004 #38
Jimbo

There's No Niggers like Dead Niggers, cause Dead Niggers are Cool.

Old December 7th, 2004 #39
John A. Whiteman
Banned

What you meant to say was: I DONT NEED U 2 APPROVE OF MY GRAMMAR.

Old December 7th, 2004 #40
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

what is this testing the limits of free speech?

instead of blowing off steam with this kind of crap, how about doing something constructive like handing out a few tabloids? order them here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=11538&page=2

Thread