Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 25th, 2005 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Death Wish (1974)

Charles Bronson plays a successful architect Paul Kersey in New York City, is liberal and cares for the "underprivileged”. One day his wife and daughter are brutally attacked by three thugs of questionable ethnicity (Jeff Goldblum plays one of the thugs in an early career role). Kersey’s wife dies and his daughter is traumatized to a near vegetable state.

Kersey gets a project out in Tucson Arizona and is greeted by a developer named “Ames”. Ames tells Kersey that here it is safe and folks could wake the streets at night without fear (in 1974 Tucson was mostly white). On his departure Ames gives Kersey a revolver as a present (interesting that Kersey was able to check the pistol with the baggage at the airport).

Upon arriving back in New York City Kersey roams the streets at and starts wasting muggers right and left. Most of the perps are correctly casted as being black or other non-whites. At a party Kersey overhears a conversation where one person exclaims “the vigilante is racist, most of his victims are black” and the other individual replies “but most criminals are black, do you want him to start shooting whites indiscriminately to make up for it?”

The original Death Wish movie is a great film, and probably couldn’t be made today.

Old September 26th, 2005 #2
Sean Martin

Bronson (Charles Dennis Buchinsky )a Jew. In DW 3 his enemy is Manny Fraker a white guy who is preying on the nice Jewish couple upstairs just minding their business. And his friends are WWII vets who fought valiantly against the evil forces of white Germany.

The propaganda is that the cops unarmed the poor defenseless Jewish couple thus causing the death of six hundred million more Jews. It wasn't until super Jew Bronson came to the rescue blasting away at the white guys and white bikers with his big gun white the local friendly neighborhood ghetto blacks stood against the white rapist who preyed on black women.

In DW 4&5 the enemy is again evil white drug dealers who super Jew Bronson valiantly assaults.

All the while the Jew Bronson was having his way with a number of blonde white women.

The only death wish in Bronson films is for the white race to die.

Also noteworthy

Remember MR Majestic, where he (Bronson) only hired illegal Mexican immigrants to pick his melons? When the white guys complained yet again Super Jew Bronson was there to save the day by smashing the evil white guys seeking employment in the face.

Last edited by Sean Martin; September 26th, 2005 at 12:58 AM.

Old September 26th, 2005 #3
Fritz Kuhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Bronson (Charles Dennis Buchinsky )a Jew.
When everyone is a jew, no one is.

http://www.charles-bronson.com/biography.html

Born Charles Buchinski, on November 3, 1921 in Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania. Though the only one of 15 children to finish high school, Bronson worked in the coal mines alongside his brothers to support the family. Born to Lithuanian immigrant parents, he served during World War II as a tailgunner, then used his G.I. Bill to study art in Philadelphia and, intrigued by acting, enrolled at California's Pasadena Playhouse.

Old September 26th, 2005 #4
Sean Martin

You are probably right; all of those anti-white movies he made was nothing more than a ruse to confuse the Jews.

I am sure now he is a pillar of white decency. No doubt he contributed all of his movie wealth to pro-white causes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn

Born Charles Buchinski, on November 3, 1921 in Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania. Though the only one of 15 children to finish high school, Bronson worked in the coal mines alongside his brothers to support the family. Born to Lithuanian immigrant parents, he served during World War II as a tailgunner, then used his G.I. Bill to study art in Philadelphia and, intrigued by acting, enrolled at California's Pasadena Playhouse.

Old September 26th, 2005 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

Nothing in that biography shows that he is a Jew or not. There were plenty of Lithuanian Jews kicked out of Lithuania in WW2. If anything, that supports the hypothesis that he's a Jew.

Old September 26th, 2005 #6
Fritz Kuhn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Nothing in that biography shows that he is a Jew or not. There were plenty of Lithuanian Jews kicked out of Lithuania in WW2. If anything, that supports the hypothesis that he's a Jew.
He was born in 1921 in Pennsylvania, so that would have made it hard for him to have been kicked out of Lithuania during WW2. It said he was from a family of impoverished coal miners. Jews were all urban dwelling merchants. His name was Charles, not Yitzel. Please direct me to a internet site which talks about the number of jews lost in coal mining accidents - I'd be surprised if there was one in the entire history of the US.

Old September 26th, 2005 #7
New Order

I don' think Bronson was a Jew but rather a Lithuianian as has been noted above.
The first Death Wish was excellent except they made the muggers "diverse" due to PC think. It showed how disarmed New Yorkers were at the mercy of the thugs.

When Bernie Goetz, a real Jew, shot the punks on the subway violent crime on the New York City subways plummeted while he was at large.

The sequels were downhill all the way.

Old September 27th, 2005 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
He was born in 1921 in Pennsylvania, so that would have made it hard for him to have been kicked out of Lithuania during WW2. It said he was from a family of impoverished coal miners. Jews were all urban dwelling merchants. His name was Charles, not Yitzel. Please direct me to a internet site which talks about the number of jews lost in coal mining accidents - I'd be surprised if there was one in the entire history of the US.
OK so I didnt read it very closely. Ya "got" me.

Charles is not a very popular Jewish first name, and coal mining is certainly not a very popular Jewish occupation considering that it involves hard, dirty work. With that information, you have me convinced Bronson is likely not a Jew.

As for Jews dying in a coal mine, I dont know about that, but they are known for their ability to excavate. I have heard, for example, that Grand Canyon was the result of a Jew dropping a penny into a crack in the sidewalk.

Old October 1st, 2005 #9
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Exactly, not too many Jews came from families of coalminers with 15 kids. The first poster had utterly no evidence he was a Jew, but just made it up, even altering the Bronsons last name in the process from the gentile "ski" ending to the Usually Jewish "sky", unconsiously playing the Hollywood Nutzi "selecting out " fantasy.
Facts are distressingly irrelevant to such electronic role-playing fantasies

Old September 27th, 2005 #10
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
For what it's worth, Ed Field's newspaper The Truth At Last has Bronson on its list of Jewish actors. Field's research is usually accurate.

Me, I'd rather watch Dirty Harry blow some niggers away. Clint Eastwood is a white man for sure.

Old September 27th, 2005 #11
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
For what it's worth, Ed Field's newspaper The Truth At Last has Bronson on its list of Jewish actors. Field's research is usually accurate.
Yes and I think it has been reported on the VNNF main page (Rich Brooks?) and National Vanguard.

Quote:
Clint Eastwood is a white man for sure.
In bloodwork he plays a cop that got a Mexican heart, and then becomes a proud latino complete with a latino woman and a Mexican kid.

In more than a few movies he has had the noble negro sidekick. Then there is break heart pass where as an old geezer he levels a brute of a swede with one punch.

With that said he does make some good westerns. HIs sidekick in The good, the bad and the Ugly (his worst western) was Jew Eli Wallach.

Last edited by Sean Martin; September 27th, 2005 at 01:55 PM.

Old September 29th, 2005 #12
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite

Me, I'd rather watch Dirty Harry blow some niggers away. Clint Eastwood is a white man for sure.
Yes, it's on there. And I believe that I recall - though I cannot find the source - Dr. Pierce making the same claim. But surely this is a simple mistake. There is no way that a PA coal miner named Charles is a Jew.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old September 26th, 2005 #13
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Bronson (Charles Dennis Buchinsky )a Jew. In DW 3 his enemy is Manny Fraker a white guy who is preying on the nice Jewish couple upstairs just minding their business. And his friends are WWII vets who fought valiantly against the evil forces of white Germany.

The propaganda is that the cops unarmed the poor defenseless Jewish couple thus causing the death of six hundred million more Jews. It wasn't until super Jew Bronson came to the rescue blasting away at the white guys and white bikers with his big gun white the local friendly neighborhood ghetto blacks stood against the white rapist who preyed on black women.

In DW 4&5 the enemy is again evil white drug dealers who super Jew Bronson valiantly assaults.

All the while the Jew Bronson was having his way with a number of blonde white women.

The only death wish in Bronson films is for the white race to die.

Also noteworthy

Remember MR Majestic, where he (Bronson) only hired illegal Mexican immigrants to pick his melons? When the white guys complained yet again Super Jew Bronson was there to save the day by smashing the evil white guys seeking employment in the face.
The DW sequeals probably had questionable plots, but sequels tend to blow anyways. Often times sequels have a completely different studio making the film.

Whether or not a actor is jewish is not always relevant to the character he is playing in a particular film, you have to take the entire film in context.

Old September 26th, 2005 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
The DW sequeals probably had questionable plots, but sequels tend to blow anyways. Often times sequels have a completely different studio making the film.

Whether or not a actor is jewish is not always relevant to the character he is playing in a particular film, you have to take the entire film in context.
True, true. Take it in context, and doing so, no, they could never make Death Wish today.

Old September 26th, 2005 #15
White Bird

Wasn't Death Wish directed by the jew Michael Winner?

Old September 29th, 2005 #16
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Charles Bronson plays a successful architect Paul Kersey in New York City, is liberal and cares for the "underprivileged”. One day his wife and daughter are brutally attacked by three thugs of questionable ethnicity (Jeff Goldblum plays one of the thugs in an early career role). Kersey’s wife dies and his daughter is traumatized to a near vegetable state.
If I recall correctly he starts off small, putting a couple rolls of quarters in a sock. He pukes up after his first act of vigilantism. Gradually his nerves become more steeled as he ramps up his activity. This movie was designed for reality-based conservatives trying to explain to ivory tower liberals the truth of the underclass and the jungle. Basically a good movie.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Thread