Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 22nd, 2004 #41
Gallytuck

I don't know about where the rest of you live but the coons aren't doin' too bad in terms of "White wimmins" in my city. There's a lot of blex here with White women and the majority aren't very fat or very ugly at all. Not that I'd touch them after they've had Leroy, Tre, and LaDeMontell, but "race traitor" or not, they're still White.

Being a "race traitor" doesn't automatically change your DNA. Just like listening to jungle music doesn't make you blek or eating rice doesn't make you Asian. Interracial relationships don't impress me at all and everytime I pass a blek with a White woman I can't help but make a "tsk" sound but for every White woman who is out of her fucking mind being with a blek there's another sticking with her own kind. Let's just focus on the positive.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #42
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
You guys are spending too much time with Grady. Its obvious that the only thing it cares about is making you angry. Hell I doubt that he's even a nigger. Probably some White anti.
Hold on Georgie....Grady may well be a nigger! He has that silly maniacal laugh afflicted by excessive enthusiasm or excitement. He has a hard time forming sentences and his cognitive abilities lacks the usual reducible to empirical factual knowledge.

My guess is this is in fact a congoid who fucks his sister while dreaming it's Marilyn Monroe. We have to cut the boy some slack. I mean, imagine growing up in a White world where the only thing you are good at is bouncing a ball on a hard wood floor and dreaming you built the pyramids!

Must play havoc with the psyche. I say we let the boy rant and rave about his stuperiority and shit. When White men take back control of our country retards like this will be saying:"I beez on yo side awls da time masssa".

20 or 30 lashes with a good bull whip will straighten this monkey out in no time and he will be sent on his way proclaiming, "I dun seen da lite"!

Niggers are nothing without the jew proping them up, they know it and we know it!
ITZ COMING!

Old March 22nd, 2004 #43
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B

Must play havoc with the psyche. I say we let the boy rant and rave about his stuperiority and shit. When White men take back control of our country retards like this will be saying:"I beez on yo side awls da time masssa".

20 or 30 lashes with a good bull whip will straighten this monkey out in no time and he will be sent on his way proclaiming, "I dun seen da lite"!
LOL. Funny stuff.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #44
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady1627
15 year old virgin HoaxThis furiously types his response!
If you Niggers are so macho, why do all of you go gay in prision? Why are you dying of AIDS at a phenominal rate? Why dont you tell us about the "Down Low"? Dont bother, Ill do it for you:

http://www.gaycitynews.com/gcn_243/downlowsmedia.html

Seems you monkies are all sucking shit out of each others asses while your "Girlz" are not watching This is not from WN publications, its from the Village Voice and the gay press.
You are SICK DISGUSTING FILTHY AIDS INFESTED HOMOS. Most of you never get closer to White pussy than a 3rd hand copy of Penthouse, unless its 300 LBS worth at one sitting
Have fun on the "Down Low" you filthy Mayate. Day of the Rope? Fuck that, us Latin Aryans have a better idea THE DAY OF THE STAKE! WE will impale you like Dracula did the Turks. HAIL DRACULA! HAIL LORD VLAD, PRINCE OF ARYAN DARKNESS!

VIVA LA RAZA ARIA!

diabloblanco92

Old March 22nd, 2004 #45
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallytuck
I don't know about where the rest of you live but the coons aren't doin' too bad in terms of "White wimmins" in my city. There's a lot of blex here with White women and the majority aren't very fat or very ugly at all. Not that I'd touch them after they've had Leroy, Tre, and LaDeMontell, but "race traitor" or not, they're still White.

Being a "race traitor" doesn't automatically change your DNA. Just like listening to jungle music doesn't make you blek or eating rice doesn't make you Asian. Interracial relationships don't impress me at all and everytime I pass a blek with a White woman I can't help but make a "tsk" sound but for every White woman who is out of her fucking mind being with a blek there's another sticking with her own kind. Let's just focus on the positive.
Not suprising, its Canada. I will say about Canada what the Fuhrer said about Austria. "Its entire existence is one uninterrupted act of treason"

diablo

Old March 22nd, 2004 #46
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:

Eh....."not very ugly at all", you say -

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; October 18th, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #47
Gallytuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Eh....."not very ugly at all", you say -
I don't think they're from here.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #48
Gallytuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Not suprising, its Canada. I will say about Canada what the Fuhrer said about Austria. "Its entire existence is one uninterrupted act of treason"

diablo
Nice quote. Too bad it doesn't apply. I'd be surprised if you could point out Canada on a map.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #49
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
I don't think they're from here.
I don't know where this charming young couple's from, but they're pretty representative of the nigger/White combos we've got down here. Except, in addition to looking as hot as the killer brunette in the pic, they're usually fat pigs to boot. We've got plenty of hot women in southeast Fl. and yet a good 90% of the white ho's I see with niggers, are total fuckin' dogs. Usually all strung-out on hard drugs too. And usually, women that most White men would'nt wanna fuck anyway. And since we all know that the average nigger would fuck a snake if he could hold it still......

Old March 22nd, 2004 #50
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Nice quote. Too bad it doesn't apply. I'd be surprised if you could point out Canada on a map.
Dont even go there, Im a geography junky. Iv been to Canada and I have never seen so many liberal White kissers of mutant ass. I dont mean that in a bad way, Im sure they can be rehabilitated, But Canada is a place whare free speech no longer even exists.

diablo

Old March 23rd, 2004 #51
Grady1627

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha...this is SO true...brothas definitely get the red carpet treatment in Canada, no doubt!

Where do you live, Vancouver?

Old March 24th, 2004 #52
Mike Jahn
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
Well, I hope it does. Besides having some smart and witty fuckers on this forum, it's mostly a wank-fest. It's addictive, though. Beats the panties off of Strom-front.
You should be wearing the panties on Stormfront.

Thread