Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2011 #41
Susan

In today's AJC there is an article on a series of public forums being done here in Atlanta or some may be done in other cities (I'm not sure) that are sponsored by CNN and hosted by Wolf Blitzer. The public is invited to attend and participate.

The one here in Atlanta is August 31st at the Carter Center. The topic is: CNN Dialogues: The 2010 Census and a New America".

This would be a fantastic opportunity for us to hold a rally outside showing how the truth is censored by the news media. Our focus could be how can the American people (lol) discuss the truth, when they are not told the truth?

I see this as a great time for us to make relevant signs and hand out literature and get a little media time on someone else's dime, so to speak.

If we just had 10 people to do this, we could be effective.

Anyone in Atlanta or surrounding areas interested?

I can't find the article online. It's in today's (Sunday's) AJC in the Living Section on page D2 at the bottom.

Old August 6th, 2011 #42
Susan

I'm being booted off my computer but one thing Rounder said that has made the most sense is this:

You can't push men to do something, you have to lead them.

Old August 6th, 2011 #43
Rick Ronsavelle

"They do know the truth about niggers."

In the full sense? What about IQ? It is accepted by all to be 85 or so. How many know that it is inborn? (Not environmental)

Violent tendencies- if the vast majority knows, why are so many being surprised?

How many know Whites are being deliberately targeted? (Violence is not random)

How many know that the fedgov is behind nigger violence for decades?

How many know of the goal of White genocide?

How many know that the jew is the nigger puppetmaster?

How many know that fedgov is anti-White?

My main question here is how many know that this violence is DELIBERATE?

IF EVERYBODY WHITE "ALREADY KNOWS" WHY THEN DOES MEDIA SUPPRESS INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY WIDELY KNOWN?? Why try to squelch the internet when we already know?

Alex saved me from AMREN
I saved "Sue from Georgia" from AMREN

Old August 6th, 2011 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
You're right Alex. This other camp as you call them are the ones who need to be given a voice.

They do know the truth about niggers. They just can't say anything because there is nobody out there saying anything now that closely resembles what they know to be the truth.

I see this as our job: to speak the truth/facts about blacks and confront the media and law enforcement with this truth and demand that something be done....now. Then, continue to confront the jews and law enforcement over and over again until it becomes normal to turn on your tv set and see a White person telling the truth and demanding that something be done.

Only when it becomes normal, will some Whites come together under the banner of race and demand that action be taken to protect Whites.
You're right, in one sense, but in reality it's simply too late in the day. There's no legal way to get ourselves treated fairly by people who hate us and have the media/political/legal power to either ignore us or disparage us. The democracy 'n' fairness battle is over, and we lost. Now it moves to ultimate politics - win by any means. That's what Breivik's action symbolizes. Remember the famous Claire Wolfe statement - it's too late to work within the System, and too early to shoot the bastards? Used to see that quoted all the time ten years ago. Now, per Breivik, we're shifting out of that phase. The whole conservative assumption that by tinkering with the machine we can get it to work for us has been disproved a thousand times over. Again, Breivik shows that by his actions. No one who has ANY experience, or even has merely studied the matter, believes the jews and leftists will relinquish their political dictatorship through the use of the ostensibly neutral democratic machinery of free press and the rest of it. They will not. So the struggle moves to overt physical fighting. And slowly but surely, on our side, the right, the chaff of conservatism begins to separate from the wheat of White Nationalism. Or to put it another way, the baby of White Nationalism, is in the middle of a protracted labor to break free of the womb of conservatism.

April Gaede had an epiphany recently that I myself had back in the '80s. She finally realized in her bones that our enemy really does hate us. It's not a game. They will use any means to destroy us. It was the only valuable lesson I learned in college. The left is DEFINED by use-of-any-means. The right is defined by its proclivity for make-believe when it comes to politics.

Are we willing to live as slaves to the judeo-leftist tyrants? Are we willing to let them race-replace us while abusing us in their mass media, in the schools, and from the pulpit? If so, then that's damn sure we're going to get.

But if we want something else, we're going to have to take it, because they're sure not going to give it to us, no matter how many elections we win. The proposition in California a few years back was the entire System in a single vote. The people say they don't want benefits and rights given to illegal invaders; the System, through a judge, says, Fuck you, we don't care what you want. You'll get what we serve you.

It's hard to accept in a polite, middle-class society, that reason and voting can't resolve every dispute, but if the powers that be refuse to play fairly, refuse to play by the terms they've agreed to, then we're thrown back into the animal kingdom we like to pretend with our crap religions we can ever get away from. And in that kingdom, which unlike Jesus' actually exists and is worth something, the two sides fight it out to decide from whose balls comes the future.

Old August 6th, 2011 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
"They do know the truth about niggers."

In the full sense? What about IQ? It is accepted by all to be 85 or so. How many know that it is inborn? (Not environmental)
Too high level. All they need to know is niggers are stupid. ALL whites know that. They don't need to know where/why, just that it is. And they all know it. It's easy to see the defensive hostility masking the deep knowledge when you talk to an illiberal.

Quote:
Violent tendencies- if the vast majority knows, why are so many being surprised?
They're not surprised. They know it in theory, and they behave like they know it in reality - by moving AWAY from influxing nigs in their neighborhood. They're only surprised in relation to this or that nice summer evening where there's no particular reason for people to be angry/aggressive.

Quote:
How many know Whites are being deliberately targeted? (Violence is not random)
Anyone who's been around niggers knows how they act toward whites. Politics has nothing to do with that knowledge, it's simply what they choose to do with it - deal with it or mask it with excuses.

Quote:
How many know that the fedgov is behind nigger violence for decades?

How many know of the goal of White genocide?

How many know that the jew is the nigger puppetmaster?

How many know that fedgov is anti-White?

My main question here is how many know that this violence is DELIBERATE?

IF EVERYBODY WHITE "ALREADY KNOWS" WHY THEN DOES MEDIA SUPPRESS INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY WIDELY KNOWN?? Why try to squelch the internet when we already know?

Alex saved me from AMREN
I saved "Sue from Georgia" from AMREN
The jew portion does require education. I agree on that. But not the nigger portion. That blacks are stupid and violent is known by everyone who has been around them. As for the race's being used as a tool by the powers that be (jews + those who serve them), yes, real education is required there. Hence the focus of VNN, which as your experience shows is effective.

Only to add is that those who claim the nigger question is separable from the jew question are liars - enemies posing as friends. And those who claim the jew question is "difficult" to understand, or requires "stages" of education - are either fools or, more often, and again, enemies pretending to be friends.

The jewish nexus is the only education people need to be provided AS CONCERNS IDENTIFYING THE ENEMY and figuring out the great "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

After they get that, which is basically a four-hour course (two hours to accept one has been lied to about the deepest facts of (political) life; another two hours to read up enough to establish the veracity of the basic WN case), the next they need is to understand what must happen to resist the prevailing scheme. That entails personal and political changes, and we lay them out here.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2011 at 03:45 PM.

Old August 6th, 2011 #46
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

http://city.milwaukee.gov/ImageLibra...ent-Donova.pdf

Quote:
We cannot begin to address the underlying causes of the violence without change. We
believe that change must come from within the African American community, where new
seeds must be sown.
Yeah...good luck with that. Another politician who simply does not get it. There is no changing these animals.

Old August 6th, 2011 #47
ShaneBaldwin

The means to eliminate the enemy is possible.
It takes a high level of technology.
It will require leadership. I assure you, the Zionist are heading in this direction. They will eliminate Arabs.

Old August 6th, 2011 #48
Ultra Martinet

Default Carpetbagging Yankees!

Wisconsin, huh? That's refreshing and serves them right. Wisconsinites are some of the most liberal and black-loving white people on the planet. Those putrid black teenagers, seeking revenge, administered some "tough love" to those Yankees.

But the white victims won't care. They'll be praying for and forgiving "those cute, mischievous little black boys."

The battered and pummeled whites will think they made a sacrifice for racial diversity and multiculturalism -- and will love blacks even more.

Old August 6th, 2011 #49
brutus

Think Africanized bee

Old August 6th, 2011 #50
DC in N.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Think Africanized bee
I'm thinking a 12 ga loaded with 00 buck next time these niggers decide to chimp out.

Old August 6th, 2011 #51
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I'm being booted off my computer but one thing Rounder said that has made the most sense is this:

You can't push men to do something, you have to lead them.
You're a smart cookie on here, Susan, any ideas on how we can 'lead' our politicians to stop feeding at Zionist money pit and slop trough and start taking care of America and Americans?

Or are they all so absolutely sold out it's a hopeless situation and other means must be considered?

Old August 7th, 2011 #52
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Martinet View Post
Wisconsin, huh? That's refreshing and serves them right. Wisconsinites are some of the most liberal and black-loving white people on the planet. Those putrid black teenagers, seeking revenge, administered some "tough love" to those Yankees.
Here's some "tough love" the nogs could use in return ...

Old August 7th, 2011 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
http://city.milwaukee.gov/ImageLibra...ent-Donova.pdf

Yeah...good luck with that. Another politician who simply does not get it. There is no changing these animals.
Nigger is the cause. Rioting is fun and profitable, and there are no consequences. So why not riot?

Old August 7th, 2011 #54
Silver
Sharpshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.-O. View Post
Question is...How many able bodied "White" men stood around stuffing cotton candy and funnel cakes into their faces while these fuckin animals rampaged around them ? we know at least one "war hero" stood by and did fuck all. If there is one thing that history has made VERY clear its that niggers, even when in overwhelming numbers, are absolute cowards. it wouldnt have taken more than two dozen true WHITE MEN on the attack to disperse these chickenshit cockroaches and yet in the year 2011 in Wis you can't find that many men with a nutsack in a crowd of thousands. Its shit like this that makes me believe that the majority of our race isn't any more worthwhile to have around than niggers. Is anyone really suprised by the cops lack of action? they were probably niggers themselves.
You've never been to Milwaukee have you?

Old August 7th, 2011 #55
ernst blofeld

Every single white person or non black minority who has gotten stuck behind a nigger at the check out of a gas station knows these creatures don't belong among us in society. What should be the most simple routine transaction is turned into the most exasperating and lengthy wait as the nigger gets lottery tickets, energy drink, cigarettes, snacks and then fumbles for money while talking loudly on their sail-fone.
I've seen every other White person roll their eyes mouthing the word nigger under their breath.
Then you walk back to the pumps where a nig is blasting away its rap music at night club level volumes.
What niggers spend just filling up their car is the equivalent of groceries for a week with all the unnecessary shit they buy.
I had to get my cell phone replaced the other day so I headed to my local store. Sure enough, their were two employees and each was attending to a nigger that couldn't make up its chimp brain. I knew I was in for a twenty minute wait at least.
I spent the time seething and studying the obese shegro ahead of me.
I swear to christ there is simply nothing less sexually appealing in the known universe than a nigger female.
Niggers are relish these moments of what psychologists call "situational power" where they can inconvenience Whites. That's why you see niggers holding up lines, walking in the middle of the side walk, wasting the time of employees and other customers in cell phone stores when they know they will be refused a plan due to their dismal credit.
Still, it surprises me how every nigger I see is driving a car less than a year or two old, all jabbering away on their cell phones en route to some fast food joint. How many fucking government do nothing jobs are there to go around for the female bucks not on welfare?

Old August 7th, 2011 #56
Silver
Sharpshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Martinet View Post

But the white victims won't care. They'll be praying for and forgiving "those cute, mischievous little black boys."

The battered and pummeled whites will think they made a sacrifice for racial diversity and multiculturalism -- and will love blacks even more.
First of i wanna say.... fuck you!
I had friends and family who were down there that night you fuck-wit! Thankfully none of them were harmed. Not only does hearing about news like this from my home when im thousands of miles away piss me off but snide ignorant comments like yours do it as well.
In Milwaukee and Madison=full of liberals, but when you get out of the nigger infested areas you find alot of good ole whitefolks. Dont put the whole state in the shitter because of what you fucking read on the internet & dont make blind accusations about something you know fuck all about. Show some racial dignity and have some fucking respect.

Old August 7th, 2011 #57
Jon Kralik

Heres a link to your request
http://violentflashmobs.com/

Old August 7th, 2011 #58
10Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Show some racial dignity and have some fucking respect.
That's impossible for 'Martinet because the ol' lesbian is not a WN.
I can only hope she's at the right place at the right time when one of these flash-mobs form and gets a nice, refreshing beat-down that will "serve her right".

Quote:
.... fuck you!
Ditto.

Old August 7th, 2011 #59
Anders
Banned

Peer:

Quote:
Here's some "tough love" the nogs could use in return
Exactly! Like my good friend Brian Laine always says:

Because of their penchant for attacking in packs, when around blacks - always be armed to the max.

Old August 7th, 2011 #60
Silver
Sharpshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Bears View Post
That's impossible for 'Martinet because the ol' lesbian is not a WN.
That explains the blatant disrespect.

Quote:
I can only hope she's at the right place at the right time when one of these flash-mobs form and gets a nice, refreshing beat-down that will "serve her right".
We can only hope.

Thread