Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2009 #1
D. Fitzgerald

Default local liberals in lather over proposed WN 'compound'

My local newspaper managed to find column inches to cover a story other than that underfed house nigger Obama.

Seems that not everyone in New Zealand is in full obamagasm mode...btw the comments section is moderated but no registration needed.

And who could resist a yes/no poll with the question " would you want the European-only community as your neighbour?"

European-only 'mini-state' planned
Ian Steward - Canterbury | Thursday, 22 January 2009

SEEKING DONATIONS: Former skinhead, National Front leader and Christchurch mayoral candidate Kyle Chapman wants to set up a community for "like-minded Europeans'' in North Canterbury.

"Shaven-headed, jack-booted, race-based, white power" -- meet your new neighbours.

Former skinhead, National Front leader and Christchurch mayoral candidate Kyle Chapman is attempting to set up a "unified mini-state" in North Canterbury.

The proposal, a commune-style arrangement for "like-minded Europeans", has drawn condemnation from across the political spectrum.

Chapman's "Land Base" proposes to have:

Training areas for "sport fighting".

A "protected community".

A "meeting house for gatherings of leaders and active nationalists".

A "social bar for fundraising and building unity".

A large vegetable garden.

Chapman's plans were uncovered after a copy of an email to members of a far-Right group, the Nationalist Alliance, was leaked on to the internet.

Beginning "Hello Patriots", Chapman asked for donations for the project.

"With an ever decreasing European population we face the real risk of having no power in our Nation," it said. "It currently crumbles through the current system of bad government policies, greedy politicians and businessmen. We must act to build a unified mini-state that we could build up in future to be a base for other like-minded Europeans to come to from other dieing countries."

Once established, the Nationalist Alliance intended to use its "high concentration of like-minded folk" to elect local officials and a member of Parliament sympathetic to its views.

Other "benefits" included:

"Keep our children away from the multicultural brainwashing of current system schools."

"Encouraging, supportive and friendly interaction with like-minded people."

"Ability to put our European skills and intelligence to create new technologies and build something to be proud of."

"Safety in numbers."

The proposal said the base would be established "in the North Canterbury area".

Chapman declined to comment to The Press, saying there was plenty of information in the email.

Waimakariri MP Clayton Cosgrove said Chapman's plans were of concern, "given his track record of shaven-headed, jack-booted, race-based, white-power activity".

"If the motivation is some sort of extreme white-power compound, I'd be deeply concerned, as would any community.' Cosgrove said the language Chapman used in the email "bred hate and division".

"This is nutty stuff. He's 50 or 60 years behind the world. People have moved on. It's crackpot stuff," Cosgrove said.

Hurunui Mayor Garry Jackson was unavailable for comment but a spokeswoman, Naomi Woodham, said the proposal was "abhorrent and offensive".

"All of us here at the Hurunui District Council welcome and embrace cultural diversity, and if there was a proposal to set up a white supremacist movement in the Hurunui District it would be strongly opposed," she said. "Especially one encouraging sport fighting and survivalist training. This sounds like a form of surreptitious terrorist instruction."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/thepress/4825800a6009.html

Last edited by D. Fitzgerald; January 21st, 2009 at 10:30 PM.

Old January 21st, 2009 #2
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

I wonder who "leaked" the email.

Old January 21st, 2009 #3
D. Fitzgerald

Kyle, or NZ Trooper on SF Downunder has been talking about this openly for months...and I suppose any number of ARA/Antifa unwashed could be on the Nationalist Alliance mailing list.

There are enough right-minded folks down here in the South Island to make this idea a reality within a year or two.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #4
RebelView

Quote:
This is nutty stuff. He's 50 or 60 years behind the world. People have moved on. It's crackpot stuff," Cosgrove said.
Wouldn't it be funny if this movement took off and a white society was created. This guy would be choking on his own words.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #5
Curtis Stone

Like Jews don't have compounds even more elaborate wherever they live.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #6
Tom English
Not A Race Traitor

Immigrants/non-whites have their own areas, so why is the media fussing over a white area?

Old January 22nd, 2009 #7
Toby Smith
Banned

I'd quite like to go and live in New Zealand one day, in order to get out of Occupied Europe. I might have to join him if this takes off!

Old January 22nd, 2009 #8
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
Like Jews don't have compounds even more elaborate wherever they live.
There is a Hadassah (look them up) sponsored kids camp for kikenbrats in my area. The place looks like a concentration camp. The barracks buildings, barbed wire topped fences, gate house, etc. So, yeah, kikes have them, too.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #9
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Smith View Post
I'd quite like to go and live in New Zealand one day, in order to get out of Occupied Europe. I might have to join him if this takes off!
Tasmania, baby!

Old January 22nd, 2009 #10
Toby Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
Tasmania, baby!
On second thoughts, WN's worldwide could get together the funds to buy an island somewhere:

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

Some of them are really cheap for the amount of land you get, particuarly a couple near Australia/New Zealand. We could get an island, build up our armed forces, declare independence, and set off to conquer the ZOG.

[/end pipedream ]

Old January 23rd, 2009 #11
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

It's hardly leaked if its posted all over SF downunder. Good luck to him though. He's always had the balls to get out in public and put his money where his mouth is.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Thread