Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2012 #1
ChuckUSA

Default Cover of this week's Newsweek: They may have found the tomb of Ghengis Khan.

Good article in this week's Newsweek about the latest high tech search for the tomb of Ghengis Khan. They are using high tech satellites to map the area they suspect, technology they use to search for oil deposits.

The tomb has remained undiscovered for 800 years.

The article doesn't mention however, this was the subject of the movie, The Shadow, which was a pretty good movie. They open the tomb of Ghengis Khan and his spirit escapes to reconquer the world.

Tomb_of_Genghis_Khan Tomb_of_Genghis_Khan

Quote:
Other sources name the area of the Burkhan Khaldun mountain as his burial site (roughly 48.5°N 108.7°E). The area near the Burkhan Khaldun was called the Ikh Khorig, or Great Taboo. This 240 square-kilometer area was sealed off by the Mongols, with trespassing being punishable by death. It is only within the last 20 years that the area has been open to western archeologists.
http://natgeotv.com/asia/forbidden-tomb-of-genghis-khan

The Mongols have not allowed anyone into the forbidden area, for 800 years.

Old December 9th, 2012 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckUSA View Post
They are using high tech satellites to map the area they suspect, technology they use to search for oil deposits.
Wonder if this technology could be used to find the 6,000,000 "gassed" and "cremated" jew carcasses? I seem that almost weekly science is providing a glimpse into history of hundreds and thousands years ago. You would think that the one of the numerous genus jew would somehow figure a way to use science to demonstrate that six million jew were gassed to death by gassing NAZI. This would allow any doubt as to whether the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians is morally defensible.

Why does not every "holocaust" studies department not have a group dedicated to reviewing advances in science to see if there is a possibility new advances can be applied with shedding light on the "holocaust"?

Old December 9th, 2012 #4
ChuckUSA

the article mentions that Ghengis Khan's sons and grandsons were known to have many, many children, with many many wives and concubines, and genetic testing reveals 16 million people living today have the identical y chromosome of one man that lived 800 years ago. It is believed this man was Ghenghis Khan.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...4_genghis.html

Quote:
Genghis Khan a Prolific Lover, DNA Data Implies
Hillary Mayell
for National Geographic News
February 14, 2003

Genghis Khan, the fearsome Mongolian warrior of the 13th century, may have done more than rule the largest empire in the world; according to a recently published genetic study, he may have helped populate it too.

An international group of geneticists studying Y-chromosome data have found that nearly 8 percent of the men living in the region of the former Mongol empire carry y-chromosomes that are nearly identical. That translates to 0.5 percent of the male population in the world, or roughly 16 million descendants living today.
Keep in mind, this is just the MEN. There would logically be just as many women who are his direct descendants.

And these are just direct lineage descendents. There would be many, many more, indirect descendants.

Old December 9th, 2012 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckUSA View Post
the article mentions that Ghengis Khan's sons and grandsons were known to have many, many children, with many many wives and concubines, and genetic testing reveals 16 million people living today have the identical y chromosome of one man that lived 800 years ago. It is believed this man was Ghenghis Khan.
Interesting how people will unquestionably believe genetic testing can make such a conclusion, but deny that race exists.

Anyway, obviously 16 million chinks, turks, persians, arabs,
Khazar Khazar
and who ever else was in the path of the great Mongol murder, pillage, and rape machine were not tested.

Theoretically, this is not surprising because one son can have produce this many male descendants if every one of his decedents were a male for 24 generations. If it is assumed one generation is 33.333 years, then over 800 years there would have been 24 generations. And 2^24 = 16 million (approximately). That is just bit too convenient.

Last edited by Tintin; December 9th, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

Old December 9th, 2012 #6
ChuckUSA

many of the offspring may have been conceived in the Pleasure Dome of Kublai Khan, in Xanadu.
Xanadu Xanadu

Quote:
Xanadu (play /ˈzæn.ə.duː/; Mongolian: šanadu), or Shangdu (Chinese: 上都; pinyin: Shàngdū, Mandarin pronunciation: [ʂɑ̂ŋ tú]) was the summer capital of Kublai Khan's Yuan Dynasty in China, before he decided to move the seat of his dynasty to the Jin Dynasty capital of Zhōngdū (Chinese: 中都), which he renamed Dàdū, the present-day Beijing. Xanadu was visited by the Venetian traveler Marco Polo in about 1275, and in 1797 inspired a famous poem, Kubla Khan, by one of the leading English poets of the Romanticism movement, Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

If Ghengis Khan had 40 wives and children by 100 women, as did his children and grandchildren, you would reach 16 million in less than 24 generations.

If each of his 100 children had 100 children each, that would be 10,000 grandchildren. If each of his grandchildren had 100 children, that would be a million great grandchildren. Highly improbable but yet not impossible.

Osama Bin Laden's father had 54 children by many wives, probably more by women he didn't marry.

Old December 10th, 2012 #7
White Winger

Ah yes, Ghengis Khan: who,along with his Mongol animals, terrorized ,slaughtered,and enslaved too many White Eastern Europeans - which most Whites would know about,if they would stop getting their history from Hollywood, Leftist Radical "History" professors and teachers - Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn - nigger racists, ABC-NBC-CBS-CNN-MSNBC-History channel,and other TV networks...."news" magazines like Newsweek....

Last edited by White Winger; December 11th, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

Old December 10th, 2012 #8
ChuckUSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
Ah yes, Ghengis Khan: who,along with his Mongol animals, terrorized ,slaughtered,and enslaved too many White Eastern Europeans - which most Whites would know about,if they would stop getting their history from Hollywood, Leftist Radical "History" professors and teachers,nigger racists, ABC-NBC-CBS-CNN-MSNBC-History channel,and other TV networks...."news" magazines like Newsweek....
So where did you acquire your vastly superior knowledge of the history of Ghengis Khan?

What is the meaning of these lyrics, to the song called Xanadu, by Rush.

Quote:
'To seek the sacred river Alph
To walk the caves of ice
To break my fast on honeydew
And drink the milk of Paradise...'

I had heard the whispered tales of immortality
The deepest mystery
From an ancient book I took a clue
I scaled the frozen mountain tops of eastern lands unknown
Time and Man alone
Searching for the lost Xanadu

Xanadu...

To stand within the Pleasure Dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan
To taste anew the fruits of life
The last immortal man
To find the sacred river Alph
To walk the caves of ice
Oh, I will dine on honeydew
And drink the milk of Paradise

A thousand years have come and gone but time has passed me by
Stars stopped in the sky
Frozen in an everlasting view
Waiting for the world to end, weary of the night
Praying for the light
Prison of the lost
Xanadu

Xanadu...

Held within the Pleasure Dome
Decreed by Kubla Khan
To taste my bitter triumph
As a mad immortal man
Nevermore shall I return
Escape these caves of ice
For I have dined on honeydew
And drunk the milk of Paradise

Old December 10th, 2012 #9
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

Interesting. It would be pretty amazing if they actually did find his tomb.

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people! -A. Hitler

Old December 10th, 2012 #10
Erich Bailey

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Smith View Post
Interesting. It would be pretty amazing if they actually did find his tomb.
Who gives a damn. Just more non-white fan fair.
It just amazes me how whites care some much about every other culture but their own. How about going to Horten Norway and digging up the Viking burial mounds there and trying to get DNA to identify some of the Viking kings/warlords. Or maybe find items from around the world proving their conquest. So when they find some nasty gooks tome it's wonderful research/history but when they found the white Kennewick man they cover it up with tons of top soil then Plant trees there. Please make it stop I can't take it anymore.

Old December 10th, 2012 #11
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Wonder if this technology could be used to find the 6,000,000 "gassed" and "cremated" jew carcasses? I seem that almost weekly science is providing a glimpse into history of hundreds and thousands years ago. You would think that the one of the numerous genus jew would somehow figure a way to use science to demonstrate that six million jew were gassed to death by gassing NAZI. This would allow any doubt as to whether the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians is morally defensible.

Why does not every "holocaust" studies department not have a group dedicated to reviewing advances in science to see if there is a possibility new advances can be applied with shedding light on the "holocaust"?
Good post. Any people besides the kikes would be super pleased, even giddy, to learn that 6 million of their people didn't die after all.

Old December 10th, 2012 #12
Oprichniki
SPQR

Certainly puts those twee little swipple articles on shopping into sharp relief. I bet his soldiers didn't have any "hidden guilt."
No Jungle creatures crew

Thread