Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2009 #1
Hochwald

Default A burst of niggers on TV

Everytime I turn on the TV: nigs! Everytime I listen to a song in the radio: nigs! Everytime I open a magazine to read: nigs!

Not so unexpectedly, after Obongo's "victory" (shiteinsteins victory in fact), never before I saw so much dirty-faced bad-haired nigs on my front.

The so-called "mainstream music" are all completely filled with horrendous thick-lipped nigs (besides being controlled by the jewish conglomerates).

Being and acting like those shitskins are now considered "modern". A Million more mindless whigger beasts are being test-tube created by monkeys covertedly governed with strings by long curly-haired money-hungry zionists.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #2
hengest
Banned

The reason for niggers being everywhere we look in the mainstream media is to normalize their presence amongst us and therefore promote the evil practice of race-mixing between White women and black men.
Another reason is to niggerize our youth and thereby reduce their possible future opposition to the jew world ordure.

Last edited by hengest; January 22nd, 2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Coda.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #3
Pastor Visser
Banned

Sadly, once we release our sovereignty we'll never get it back.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #4
Karl Lueger

Thats why its called televitz..

Rambo, John J.

Old January 22nd, 2009 #5
Rab4
Banned

Now they've even got some nigger host on TMC of all things. I don't recall the ape's name right off hand. They have him staged as some kind of movie expert.

Old January 23rd, 2009 #6
Ovidio C.
Banned

Only 12 percent of the population my ass. Include half breeds and the like, I could guarantee its about 20 percent.

Old January 28th, 2009 #7
Sean Gruber

Lyrics to "Niggers, Niggers, Niggers" by Racist Redneck Rebels:

Quote:
Every time I turn on my TV,
I see niggers, niggers, niggers.
Every time I watch a Hollywood movie –
Niggers, niggers, niggers.

They're only twelve percent of the population,
But you'd think they were ninety-nine.
I got niggers, niggers, niggers on my mind.

Every damned TV commercial that you see,
They're tellin' some stupid white person what to buy.
Even though their IQ tests are always lower than the average white,
They always seem to be smart on TV - unlike in real life.

I got niggers, niggers on my mind.

The Hollywood Jews are always pushin' race mixin'
With the niggers, niggers, niggers.
In the future there won't be a white race at all,
Just niggers, niggers, niggers - kikes!

Only twelve percent of the population,
But you'd think they were ninety-nine.

Now who's responsible for most of the crime?
Niggers, niggers, niggers!
And who's doin' most of the prison time?
Niggers, niggers, niggers!
Hollywood always has 'em savin' the world,
But they're destroyin' it, more like it.

Got nigger, niggers, niggers on my mind all the time.

One more time. What do we got, bro'?
Niggers, niggers, niggers on my mind!

Understand what I'm sayin', motherfucker?
Unfortunately, I can't find a vid or audio download of this song. But podblanc.com has vids of two of the band's other songs. Enjoy them!

Last edited by Sean Gruber; January 28th, 2009 at 05:20 PM.

Old January 28th, 2009 #8
Sean Gruber

Every time I call Customer Service, I hang up immediately if a nigger (or some obvious mud) answers.

I just keep calling back until I hear the voice of intelligence and politeness. The voice of my people.

Old January 28th, 2009 #9
10Bears

Can't speak for the televitz because I haven't watched in years but even modern rock and so-called "country" radio stations have groid voices doing all the psa's, cable and telecommunications commercials.

Nothing like having a deep-voiced groid telling you to be responsible, buckle-up, don't drink and drive, report child abuse, consolidate your bills, conserve energy, etc....

Old January 28th, 2009 #10
BryanVP
Seņor Member

Yeah. They're making more nigger cartoon characters, and nigger voice overs. They're even trying to add niggers into certain rockbands, when it's obvious most of them don't have the talent to do anything aside for rap... Which oddly enough requires no talent!

There are a few TV shows I like to watch but sooner or later every show will promote race mixing, or have some pro jew/pro nigger moral in an episode.

News is annoying to watch, because its all either neocons, or liberals arguing over petty shit, then talking about how we all need to suck off Israel. It's actually more entertaining than the shows that are supposed to be funny.

VNN is my main news source. I could give a fuck less about the celebrities that the media fawn over. I can see why so many white men are emasculated pussies though, if they've watched this shit their entire life and their parents never taught them that sometimes the TV is wrong. Big surprise.

Old January 28th, 2009 #11
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab4 View Post
Now they've even got some nigger host on TMC of all things. I don't recall the ape's name right off hand. They have him staged as some kind of movie expert.
I know! And he is a weird looking negro, who the hell would care what he thinks about anything? And then he gets a Mexican guest host and lets the guy spout taco power.

Roberth "Swish" Osbourne was bad enough.

On all channels: The yappy women and the homo-esque or "retard" white men are also unwatchable. I make a firm point to turn them all off.

Old January 29th, 2009 #12
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
Every time I call Customer Service, I hang up immediately if a nigger (or some obvious mud) answers.

I just keep calling back until I hear the voice of intelligence and politeness. The voice of my people.

Good idea, I do the same thing. Nigger customer service reps consistently screw things up, since their IQ is usually in the 70's or 80's. For example, I had to change my cell number, and the stupid nigger bitch changed my wife's cell instead (we're on the same plan). I mean how fucking stupid can these apes be? I specifically told her the number to change, she even read it back to me.

That's what missing a million + years of evolution will do for ya...

Old January 29th, 2009 #13
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Bears View Post
Can't speak for the televitz because I haven't watched in years but even modern rock and so-called "country" radio stations have groid voices doing all the psa's, cable and telecommunications commercials.

Nothing like having a deep-voiced groid telling you to be responsible, buckle-up, don't drink and drive, report child abuse, consolidate your bills, conserve energy, etc....
Yeah, like that ape in the Allstate commercials.

I am so sick and tired of that swill: the noble, upstanding, moral nigger. What a load of SHIT!

Old March 30th, 2013 #14
Irish

Default Wtf?

Niggers are not our main problem anymore. Our problem is the spicks crossing our borders one by one illegally. They don't speak English, they have no right to be here, but they get our jobs, and they breed their wet back children. They teach their children to drain America of all it's resources. WAKE UP!!! Niggers are here to stay. Lincoln shouldn't have set em free, he should of sent em home. But he didn't. Mexico is our enemy.

Old October 7th, 2015 #15
Deez Nuts

faggot im betting your a nigger yourself

Old October 9th, 2015 #16
White Winger

Just like the little passage in The Turner Diaries , where Turner mentions ads in newspapers,magazines the racial look getting darker and darker, barely any Whites to be seen....

Old October 9th, 2015 #17
Zorost

Sometimes the media makes people look whiter... when they are a perpetrator, or an arresting officer.

Old November 6th, 2015 #18
OGITH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Lyrics to "Niggers, Niggers, Niggers" by Racist Redneck Rebels:

Unfortunately, I can't find a vid or audio download of this song. But podblanc.com has vids of two of the band's other songs. Enjoy them!
Look what i Found :-D

Thread