VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 4th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default A Reminder: Stand behind what you post

One thing I hate more than almost any other is people coming to me years after the fact whining that something they posted here, freely and of their own accord, must now be taken down because it is causing them problems.

You are an adult. If you post something today you want to run away from tomorrow, that's your problem. Not mine. I am not your secretary. I don't have the time, energy or interest in cleaning up messes made by your pathetic gutlessness. You saw the sign over the door when you came in.

I had a guy write me who was not only at a rally, but spoke at that rally. And now he wants his name airbrushed from my article about that rally.

That's not how it works. I'm not falsifying history because you can't think an inch ahead of yourself and want to run from your earlier work.

Either be a man and stand behind your words OR DO NOT POST HERE. You putzes who think this all is a game, and that you can just jump in and out, and count on others to aid your deceptions -- well, you are now finding that's not how it works. Grow up, take responsibility for you actions, and leave me alone.

A.L.

Old September 4th, 2012 #2
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
One thing I hate more than almost any other is people coming to me years after the fact whining that something they posted here, freely and of their own accord, must now be taken down because it is causing them problems.
Huh.

How often does this happen, and just how is one outed so easily? Any info, including more examples of specific cases, would be greatly appreciated.

Old September 4th, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Huh.

How often does this happen, and just how is one outed so easily? Any info, including more examples of specific cases, would be greatly appreciated.
Google. Figure it out. Not real complicated. I didn't say they were outed.

Old September 4th, 2012 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

The stuff some people will post on a publicly-accessible website is truly staggering in its stupidity.

Old September 4th, 2012 #5
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
The stuff some people will post on a publicly-accessible website is truly staggering in its stupidity.
I posted pictures of myself 8-9 years ago on Stormfront that are still there to this day. Boy was my face red when I realized I could bring them up with a simple Google search. Oh well, you live and you learn. It's unforunate people don't understand how much of a menace ZOG can be until it's too late.

Old September 4th, 2012 #6
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG View Post
I posted pictures of myself 8-9 years ago on Stormfront that are still there to this day. Boy was my face red when I realized I could bring them up with a simple Google search. Oh well, you live and you learn. It's unforunate people don't understand how much of a menace ZOG can be until it's too late.
I had a public album. I deleated all of my pics. I knew the ban hammer was coming down. I think I left one up. The pic of me and my old man. Fuck em. It really doesn't matter all of my pics, my family are all on Rev-Left. I hate that fucking troll.

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; September 4th, 2012 at 02:06 PM.

Old September 4th, 2012 #7
Cale Sparks
anti-American

My posts are so boring I almost want to change my moniker from "Cale Sparks" to "Maytag Repairman".
(sigh)

Old September 4th, 2012 #8
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
My posts are so boring I almost want to change my moniker from "Cale Sparks" to "Maytag Repairman".
(sigh)
I'm sorry, wasn't paying attention. Did you say something?

Old September 4th, 2012 #9
Shockley
Banned

Quote:

You are an adult. If you post something today you want to run away from tomorrow, that's your problem. Not mine. I am not your secretary. I don't have the time, energy or interest in cleaning up messes made by your pathetic gutlessness. You saw the sign over the door when you came in.

I had a guy write me who was not only at a rally, but spoke at that rally. And now he wants his name airbrushed from my article about that rally.

That's not how it works. I'm not falsifying history because you can't think an inch ahead of yourself and want to run from your earlier work.

Either be a man and stand behind your words OR DO NOT POST HERE. You putzes who think this all is a game, and that you can just jump in and out, and count on others to aid your deceptions -- well, you are now finding that's not how it works. Grow up, take responsibility for you actions, and leave me alone.

A.L.
Somebodies gotta earn a living, and somebodies gotta ask for donations. Maybe they don't want to be a professional WN'ist and have to ask for donations, right Alex?

Old September 4th, 2012 #10
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
Somebodies gotta earn a living, and somebodies gotta ask for donations. Maybe they don't want to be a professional WN'ist and have to ask for donations, right Alex?
:Sigh: Must you be a fucking asshole ALL of the time? It's getting real old, real fast.

Old September 4th, 2012 #11
Shockley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
:Sigh: Must you be a fucking asshole ALL of the time? It's getting real old, real fast.
At least I'm not going for the VNN all time post count record. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? I see you "blocked" me, but you just couldn't resist, and like a moth to a flame you keep coming back.

Old September 4th, 2012 #12
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
At least I'm not going for the VNN all time post count record. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? I see you "blocked" me, but you just couldn't resist, and like a moth to a flame you keep coming back.
You are the biggest asshole I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. I don't even know my post count, idiot. All that I DO know, is that you're here to cause trouble. God, you're annoying. And I told you that I unblocked you. There are just somethings that can't be left unchecked.

Old September 4th, 2012 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG View Post
I would love to call you a blithering idiot, and well you might be, but I know from a decade's experience that this above is the AVERAGE mentality for WN posters. They literally do not realize that anything they post doesn't just disappear, it's sitting there associated with the name of whoever posted it. I honestly don't understand how this isn't clear to people, but it isn't.

Old September 4th, 2012 #14
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Thank christ that asshole is banned. Kudos Alex & Varg.

Old September 4th, 2012 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Ok, if that's how you feel, if you don't think that a professional journalist working full time on WN matters, and hosting a free forum for thankless anonymous paranoids like yourself, is worth anything, and that you can just take free shots at me and insinuate bad character, then you don't need to be here. Good luck, don't let the door hit you.

But of course his response was off point. If they are afraid of being associated with what they post, why did they post it?

Yes, whatever is posted here WILL show up on google (except in Germany, where VNN is banned).

Old September 4th, 2012 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Thank christ that asshole is banned. Kudos Alex & Varg.
I get so fucking tired of insinuations from nameless people with no balls, no gratitude, just cheap smears. We don't need 'em.

Then again, how do people not grasp this: whatever you post here is not erased, presuming it follows our rules. It will duly be cataloged in Google, the wayback machine, and other search engines. When people run searches on that subject or your name, it will come up. Even 25 years from now. Do you understand that? Is it difficult to grasp? If you don't want stuff associated with you, then use a false name or don't say it. But don't come to me after you've been a clown for 15 years, and expect me to drop everything and glean VNN free of garbage you no longer feel like being associated with.

Old September 4th, 2012 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

WN seem to share the general social attitude that oh it's just fine to say whatever you want until you're 40, those are just "youthful mistakes." Bullshit. If you're 18, you're an adult. You take responsibility. If your attitude changes later, that's one thing, but it doesn't change that this was what you said at this point in your life. I can't stand this attempt to run away from oneself; it makes everything clownish and insubstantial. If you have problems based on what you posted, that's your problem, not the rest of ours.

Old September 4th, 2012 #18
George Witzgall

Quote:
Ok, if that's how you feel, if you don't think that a professional journalist working full time on WN matters, and hosting a free forum for thankless anonymous paranoids like yourself, is worth anything, and that you can just take free shots at me and insinuate bad character, then you don't need to be here. Good luck, don't let the door hit you.

But of course his response was off point. If they are afraid of being associated with what they post, why did they post it?

Yes, whatever is posted here WILL show up on google (except in Germany, where VNN is banned).
Actually, one can access VNN in at least one small town internet bar/cafe in Germany with no difficulties as of yet.

Last edited by George Witzgall; September 4th, 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Old September 4th, 2012 #19
StanSki
Banned

I lurked on VNN for a time until I decided that what I do for my race is more important than my identity. It was at that point that I started sending Alex articles to post and comment upon. This was also well before the forum. I've had my pic posted on VNNF a few times. Do I care that it might be available to the masses or enemies? Nope. I AM a White man that cares about White interests and DARE for someone to make something of it.

One regret - I wish WE were the Golden Dawn.

Old September 4th, 2012 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Actually, one can access VNN in at least one small town internet bar/cafe in Germany with no difficulties as of yet.
I believe VNN is not allowed to come up in searches on Google's Germany version, not that VNN is inaccessible from Germany.

Thread