Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 11th, 2005 #1
chrissy

Lightbulb I got thrown off the Conservative Underground forum

Talk about haters! Some real mean people here that run this message board. Should be called the Conned-servative Underground. There was about 20 people here that were posting against VNN, of the leftists,anti-white sort. They want to make sure that the middle of the road types on the forum don't see any pro-white articles. The only good thing is my posts got over 1100 views before they deleted the link to VNN.
If anybody feels like debating these people go ahead, but the neocons over there that run things , don't want us around.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ead.php?t=7861

Old June 11th, 2005 #2
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

They look like typical conservative cowards. Probably closet homosexuals too.

Old June 12th, 2005 #3
chrissy

And it's also obvious there's no opposition sections allowed on these other forums. Only white groups make room for the other side.

"Stalingrad was the turning point of the second world war, and for the white race of the twentieth century."
David Duke

Old June 12th, 2005 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
And it's also obvious there's no opposition sections allowed on these other forums. Only white groups make room for the other side.

Allowing for opposition interaction plays an important role in training cadre. In sales and propaganda, you NEVER let the other side make their case. However, in the forum, we are trying to do something beyond generating more propaganda, namely, allow for people to interact with people who vehemently hate them and our views and defend those views on a fair footing and thereby come to better understand ourselves and our White mindset and what it takes for us to cohere and move forward.

These other forums are less sophisticated than VNN forum. I dont give a shit if they were ten times the size. Size means little. We are not trying to attract more dead weight and more ineffective bozos who will screw us up and slow us down. What we want are activists and folks who understand what we need to do and are ready willing and able to motivate themselves to get busy on those tasks in a self starting way. Folks whose White identity goes way deeper than Oi music or funny clothes or uniforms. Folks whose White identity is far more than skin deep. Folks like that are able to interact with the Jews who hate us. The opposition forum gives people a chance to test those waters. So the Jewboys are helping us out here make no mistake.

Anyhow, good job putting out the word about VNN. Dont feel rejected. You used that forum to advance our message. You are a saleswoman. Now that you've made the pitch, "shake the dust off your feet' as the apostle said, and move on.

Old June 12th, 2005 #5
John in Woodbridge

I could only read a few paragraphs of that forum before bailing. Looks like straight neo-con, and if you want that, just tune into FoxNews.

This conservative org is much better.

http://www.cofcc.org/

Old June 12th, 2005 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

What, do these timid CofCrs have a forum? Please.

Jim, I think that the CofC has its place, but come on. You are past that now. Why do you need training wheels anymore when you know how to ride a bike already?

Here you go. An example.

http://www.cofcc.org/Gordon%20Baum.mp3

Listen to Mr Baum talk to these guys on the radio. They said political correct neoconservative liberals were rewriting history like the war for southern independence being a war for racism. LOL. WTF are "political correct neoconservative liberals?" Fuckin JEWBOYS man! Jesus I wish somebody would just CUT TO THE FUCKING CHASE!

What they should have said is JEWS. What Mr Baum should have said is "well the Jews were carpetbaggers today after the civil war but today they might as well own the White house." Or something. Just quit playing pattycake with these motherfucking Jews!

Why the hell do we always want to play Marquess of Queensbury with these goddamned Christkilling, nationwrecking Jews? Piss on the punch pullers man, give me men like that Craig Cobb! Somebody tell Mr Baum that if he wants to learn how to kick ass on the radio, tune into VNN!

Old June 12th, 2005 #7
chrissy

Yeah they are some ignorant "haters" over there. It's hard to believe that republicans/conservatives think they can attract any significant minority votes, by suppressing us. I think they're scared,and I also think "the chosen ones" are a strong presence on these boards too. It's hard to believe that whites were so outspoken 40 or 50 years ago and now we're down to this.

BTW SteveB mentioned the IDF on CU, what does this stand for, I forgot.

They're the worst kind of hypocrits too cause you know they wouldn't want to live in "bad" neighborhoods. When Mr Taylor was on the Phil Donahue show, he asked him to name one minority neighborhood that he'd like to move to, Donahue wouldn't answer him, so he asked him again a couple more times to answer the question. So Donahue finally said " not all minority neighborhoods go to pot". ( sounds like he admitted defeat with that one.)

Old June 12th, 2005 #8
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Yeah they are some ignorant "haters" over there. It's hard to believe that republicans/conservatives think they can attract any significant minority votes, by suppressing us. I think they're scared,and I also think "the chosen ones" are a strong presence on these boards too. It's hard to believe that whites were so outspoken 40 or 50 years ago and now we're down to this.

They're the worst kind of hypocrits too cause you know they wouldn't want to live in "bad" neighborhoods. When Mr Taylor was on the Phil Donahue show, he asked him to name one minority neighborhood that he'd like to move to, Donahue wouldn't answer him, so he asked him again a couple more times to answer the question. So Donahue finally said " not all minority neighborhoods go to pot". ( sounds like he admitted defeat with that one.)
The Sean Hannity forum is exactly the same when it comes to the issue of Jews. You can criticize Blacks a little but any negative remarks about Jews are immediately viewed as grounds for possible banning. The night I was banned I had made a post which questioned the Holocaust and another post which discussed Jewish media control and ethnic solidarity which they use against the White majority.

Here's the link if anyone wants to try it....

http://www.hannity.com/forum/

The funniest thing I saw on there last year was a guy who had the portrait of a Waffen SS man as his Avatar. I'm sure he was eventually banned....Can you imagine how that must have infuriated the NeoCons?

Another member had the name "WilliamPierce"...both him and the Waffen SS avatar guy teamed up against NeoCons and really gave them a hard time.

Old June 12th, 2005 #9
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:

IDF is the Israeli Defense Forces...the Israeli Army....

Old June 12th, 2005 #10
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
They look like typical conservative cowards. Probably closet homosexuals too.
I wonder what exactly they are trying to "Conserve"? Probably trying to prevent gay marriage, it's apparently the only issue which the Republicans and Democrats disagree on. Other than that they both love wallowing in mud worship and destruction.

Old June 14th, 2005 #11
chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
I wonder what exactly they are trying to "Conserve"? Probably trying to prevent gay marriage, it's apparently the only issue which the Republicans and Democrats disagree on. Other than that they both love wallowing in mud worship and destruction.
You got that right. They also want to conserve hate for any white people who dare to complain about being made second class citizens.

Old June 12th, 2005 #12
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
They look like typical conservative cowards.
Christians.

Old June 12th, 2005 #13
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Talk about haters! Some real mean people here that run this message board. Should be called the Conned-servative Underground. There was about 20 people here that were posting against VNN, of the leftists,anti-white sort. They want to make sure that the middle of the road types on the forum don't see any pro-white articles. The only good thing is my posts got over 1100 views before they deleted the link to VNN.
If anybody feels like debating these people go ahead, but the neocons over there that run things , don't want us around.

Quote:
Jumpserve

Welcome aboard.. just curious about your link though.. we have quite a few highly respected members, who are also interacial couples posting here. Is that something you would have a problem with? Your link leads me to believe that you might. And if so.. why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Jumpserve : 05-29-2005 at 02:31 AM.
LOL! What a bunch of kikes! There probably are one or two fencewalkers who could be "gotten to" over there though. Reminds me of the Resistance board!

GREAT comeback on that thread by the way! (your post #14)

-Yankee Jim

-

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old June 12th, 2005 #14
8Man
"moderate" radical

Haha
Quote:
...we have quite a few highly respected members, who are also interacial couples posting here. Is that something you would have a problem with?
That's completely irrational. I've never seen or heard of any interacial couple that I could consider as highly respected.

Old June 17th, 2005 #15
Pyackog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man
Haha That's completely irrational. I've never seen or heard of any interacial couple that I could consider as highly respected.
Actually, I'm one of those "highly respected" members. You don't know a thing about me. Tell me why I couldn't be respected.

Old June 12th, 2005 #16
Subrosa
Banned

Default What we need is a team

to go to different sites and post the truth. We also need a to assign VNN another domain name in addition to, or link to a harmless site that redirects to VNN. I'd pay for that.

We need to tagteam disscussion forums, newspaper sites and the like.

Old June 12th, 2005 #17
chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
to go to different sites and post the truth. We also need a to assign VNN another domain name in addition to, or link to a harmless site that redirects to VNN. I'd pay for that.

We need to tagteam disscussion forums, newspaper sites and the like.
Good point. Sheer Terror said on another thread he was thinking about making up a homepage that we could link to . It would be a general conservative theme (gun rights, immigration or self-defense) but would list a link on it to VNN. The CU obviously has a tag team put together to kick us off and stop the members from hearing WN beliefs. It was real depressing since they downed me so bad. I don't how Alex and Glenn or others puts up with it.

Old June 12th, 2005 #18
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Good point. Sheer Terror said on another thread he was thinking about making up a homepage that we could link to . It would be a general conservative theme (gun rights, immigration or self-defense) but would list a link on it to VNN. The CU obviously has a tag team put together to kick us off and stop the members from hearing WN beliefs. It was real depressing since they downed me so bad. I don't how Alex and Glenn or others puts up with it.
I got banned within 5 minutes of joining...a new personal record!!

Old June 12th, 2005 #19
chrissy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
I got banned within 5 minutes of joining...a new personal record!!
Give us details please - what happened anyway, that's a record of a sort. What did you write there?

Old June 13th, 2005 #20
SheerTerror

Don't waste time on conservatives. They're a bunch of fakes who wish they were rich...they have the intellectual and philosophical insights of a worm. They have no soul, no depth of character, no realistic world view, and no independent thought. Conservatives won't listen to ANYthing that remotely challenges their outlook..and worse, they think they're the most NORMAL people in the world, and everyone else is nothing but crazies. You'll just end up getting frustrated.

I've always found that leftists are actually more receptive to NS ideals than conservatives...especially considering NS was originally Leftist.

Quote:

Thread