VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 5th, 2007 #61
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
I for one am getting sick and tired of not being violent.
Todd:

You have tried violence and it hasn't exactly worked for you.

White activists must learn from their mistakes.

Old July 5th, 2007 #62
volkszorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post
Because American WNs still think "The pen is mightier than the sword", as the saying goes. But, they only need to follow the Russian example to change things. Attacks on non-whites are a daily occurence all over Russia and many are now leaving!
unrealitic, this will simply not work in the us or western-europe.

russians don't face 20 years or so in prison for beating up a negro. russian wn's have many syphathizers in the police and AND IN THEIR FOLK....

Old July 5th, 2007 #63
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
I for one am getting sick and tired of not being violent.

We need about 15 years of anarchy and ethnic cleansing to purge and start over.

This nation was built on hate and violence and it was all illegal. The constitution was illegal and so was the bill of rights. The revolutionary war was fought for our rights as americans. Now that the country has been invaded by jews and their non white thugs we have no reason to NOT resort to violence again... THAT IS THE ENTIRE REASON WHY OUR FOREFATHERS GAVE US THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!

Lone wolf vigilanteism, tax protesting, robbery of govt institutions, spreading dissent/propaganda, ect are all part of the job of the revolutionary. As a WN in the usa today it is your job to do what is necessary. Being a pussy is NOT an option.

Most bank robberies go unsolved. I robbed banks for 3 years and never got caught. I did time for something related but it still goes to show that there are not govt cameras everywhere watching you all the time. I don't advocate that WNists rob banks or kill niggers... the revolutionary activity should be carried out by a fifth column/ex military contingent that knows the system and can carry out the necessary functions w/o a hitch.

The system is weak. The commies that pull the strings want it to come down so they can divert the resources to Israel. That was their 100 year plan before the turn of the century.

If you wanna be a vigilante I suggest you read these books:

Invisible Resistence to Tyranny by Jefferson Mack

http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Resi...3622550&sr=8-5

Enemies Foreign and Domestic by Matthew Bracken

http://www.amazon.com/Enemies-Foreig...3622700&sr=1-2

Unintended Consequences by John Ross

http://www.amazon.com/Unintended-Con...3622767&sr=1-1

I've read all 3 and can say they are prerequisite for all vigilanties.

Ok... so what is the "right way" then?

Lemme tell you something... if a white man sees an opportunity to kill a nigger and get away with it scot free then so be it. As long as he understands forensic evidence studies and shuts his/her mouth who cares? The niggers are going to outbreed us and overrun us in a few decades and we are pandering to the idea of legal overthrow... LOL!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go brother, you've got the spirit! Until we're all bloody mad and screaming for vengeance, then the same old shit is going to carry on. The lower races only understand death and gore. Until we deliver that, we will just be laughed at by the niggers, the spics, and the JEWS that unleashed these savages upon our civilised white societies.

Too many white Nationalists fear the "agent provacateurs" , accusing anybody that speaks about violence as being one. These people ARE out there and we need to be aware and not fall into their traps, but I'd say there are probably many more gov't agents or even anti's that more likely promote the non-violent status quo. In other words, they like a toothless, non-violent white Nationalism because it's a fucking bloody joke! Our Nation went from being almost pure white, safe, and happy in the sixties to a multi-racial and dangerous swamp in the space of 40 yrs! Men standing around with a bunch of signs in a protest are easily ignored and/or spun by jewsmedia as "haters" and "evil racists". But watch how fast things change when every night brings racial violence towards non-whites! Overnight we can change America if we wanted to! There aren't enough police in the whole world to stop a determined white racial struggle from fomenting a bloody civil war!

When white Nationalism grows up and starts delivering corpses at the feet of the multi-cultural Gods of America, then we will galvanize the population and be able to force changes.

So, let's stop listening to all of these boyscout faggots like Commander not-so White, and get hard, mean and nasty! Only when we act like the masters of the world that we are, will we be respected as such!

Let's stop running around in circles trying to figure out how we are going to turn things around when deep inside all of us, we know exactly what needs to be done - violent retribution against our enemies. Like ghosts in the night we will strike bringing death and mayhem to the multicultural paradise promoted by the kikes. Mass death cannot be covered up by the judenpresse and it will result in the destruction of this sick system and galvanize the races to seperate out of fear. That's what we all want and the way to get it is through bloody fucking gore!

Violence brings fear, fear brings respect, and respected white men can change the system. Only spilled blood can accomplish this. And, I'm not just a talker, I'm a doer!

R. James

Old July 5th, 2007 #64
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
When the next paper is published I'm sure the situation in Knoxville will be the subject of at least one article. We could print the nigger's pictures and put told you so next to them.
Excellent idea.

GREL

Old July 5th, 2007 #65
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkszorn View Post

russians don't face 20 years or so in prison for beating up a negro. russian wn's have many syphathizers in the police and AND IN THEIR FOLK....
----------------------------------------------------

That's not correct. Police do arrest Russian skins, and while they may be more sympathetic generally, they still do their jobs and skins do go to jail in Russia. You make it sound like the Gov't gave these Russian skins a green light to go kill their invaders, but that's not the case. These Russians knowingly face the same risks we do. They just demonstrate more balls and the willingness to face the risks, while white Americans are all too content to sit in racial squalor watching quietly as their daughters, sisters and mothers parade around around with the lowest creatures on the planet and do nothing but whine about it!

Let's face the facts, most white American men, these days, are the biggest cowards on the planet. You've got all that weaponry available(legal and illegal), all the reading material about revolutionary struggles, all the possibilities to get the job done, yet the only missing ingredient is a pair of testicles.

The Afghan resistance fighters kicked out the Russians in the last war they had. The Afghans have no infrastructure, no organised army, no weaponry, no communication equipment, no tanks, no planes, no nothing except BIG FUCKING BALLS! The only weapons they had, they stole from the corpses of dead Russian soldiers. The Russians had superior force by far! But, the Afghans had solidarity and the undying will to rid their country of an occupying force, and that will was backed up by the willingness to die for their cause because an occupation was simply intolerable to them!

So, when our sick and dying society becomes intolerable to white men will they finlly fight? Or, will they tuck their nutsacks back, throw up their hands, and say "There was nothing we could do?" Judging by what whites have done in places like Zimbabwe and South Africa, I fear that nothing will be done and that white "men" will just sit back and watch their race die, as they chat on the internet and bicker away like little old ladies at the beauty salon while getting their hair done.

And, I never suggested "beating up" niggers. If you are going to do anything at all, why not go all the way? If, as you say, you face twenty years in prison for "beating up a nigger", then you might as well take them out!
The right way to proceed obviously must be taught and the only way we can do that is if we speak, in a diligent manner, about racial violence. I may not be able to tell people in great detail what to do, but, I can urely show you what NOT to do! Don't ever act like these three idiots:
http://www.nuvo.net/articles/hate_crimes_in_indiana/

Obviously, "beating up" some nigger in front of many witnesses and then running to your car with a license plate connected to your name is not a very wise thing to do. These clowns that act like the "real hardcore of the movement", are like the three stooges, and they will pay for their stupidity.
They act so hardcore superficially and even issued a statement last year claiming the need to "separate ourselves from the racist movement." due to the fact that "You can easily find dozens of drunken, abusive. unemployed and very dangerous people at any given White Nationalist gathering."

In the same statement, they said "all non-whites are not savage beasts", and, "you will also find people of all races who go to work day after day, and take care of their responsibilities to society and their families."

Awww! How egalitarion of them!

http://www.vinlanders.com/modules.ph...showpage&pid=4

So, maybe these three guys are not representative of the rest of the Vinlanders, but based on the statement above, I'd say they have a lot to learn! Don't follow this example of overflowing stupidity.

Nobody in the WN scene claims that "ALL white people are superior and decent". Our race has been taught to become aracial degenerate scum by our so-called leaders. The whites that don't follow this trend are just free-thinkers that could think for themselves.

R. James

Old July 5th, 2007 #66
Ultra Martinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Why don't these people have alarms, dogs, or at least a shot gun next to their bed.....? I know that doesn't solve the problem, but shit, I live in L.A. and plan on eventually leaving, but I'm aware of my surroundings and I WILL NOT allow myself to be a victim... I would have thought that the WHITE LEMMINGS of Knoxville would have figured it out by now....
Even if you have alarms, dogs and guns these miscreants if they know you're white will still break into your home. But then what will you do? Shoot them? If you harm one of the cute little yoots you'll go to prison for a hate crime.

It almost seems like many white people don't even care if they are attacked by black ghouls. After an attack many whites are contrite asking that the monsters be forgiven. Some of them say punishment at the hand of blacks has made them feel less guilty for past injustices against African Americans and that it's just something whites have to tolerate in the interest of diversity.

Have the force-fields of existence in the great cosmos seized the minds of white people? Or is it just something in the water?

Old July 5th, 2007 #67
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
Todd:

You have tried violence and it hasn't exactly worked for you.

White activists must learn from their mistakes.
----------------------------------------------------------

Ha! Ha! Billyboy, I saw your tiny little pecker! Someone made a blog devoted just to you and it had me laughing with tears in my eyes! You've obviously angered someone billyboy!

Anybody want a good laugh? Check out:

http://cocksuckerwilliamwhite.blogspot.com/

Scroll to the very bottom and see the "Commander's" new, improved penis.
He paid for this operation with with profits from his slumlord sham where he gives shelter to many niggers and spics. Commander Cornhole, you are a bloody joke!

R. James

Old July 5th, 2007 #68
KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post
----------------------------------------------------

That's not correct. Police do arrest Russian skins, and while they may be more sympathetic generally, they still do their jobs and skins do go to jail in Russia. You make it sound like the Gov't gave these Russian skins a green light to go kill their invaders, but that's not the case. These Russians knowingly face the same risks we do. They just demonstrate more balls and the willingness to face the risks, while white Americans are all too content to sit in racial squalor watching quietly as their daughters, sisters and mothers parade around around with the lowest creatures on the planet and do nothing but whine about it!

Let's face the facts, most white American men, these days, are the biggest cowards on the planet. You've got all that weaponry available(legal and illegal), all the reading material about revolutionary struggles, all the possibilities to get the job done, yet the only missing ingredient is a pair of testicles.

The Afghan resistance fighters kicked out the Russians in the last war they had. The Afghans have no infrastructure, no organised army, no weaponry, no communication equipment, no tanks, no planes, no nothing except BIG FUCKING BALLS! The only weapons they had, they stole from the corpses of dead Russian soldiers. The Russians had superior force by far! But, the Afghans had solidarity and the undying will to rid their country of an occupying force, and that will was backed up by the willingness to die for their cause because an occupation was simply intolerable to them!

So, when our sick and dying society becomes intolerable to white men will they finlly fight? Or, will they tuck their nutsacks back, throw up their hands, and say "There was nothing we could do?" Judging by what whites have done in places like Zimbabwe and South Africa, I fear that nothing will be done and that white "men" will just sit back and watch their race die, as they chat on the internet and bicker away like little old ladies at the beauty salon while getting their hair done.
Its very simple. Russians are poor, Americans are not.
Just take a look back at the NSDAP, they got what, like 2-3% most of the time during the Weimar Republic, it wasnt until after the 1929 economic crash that people voted en masse for Hitler. And boy was he tough. He even tried to violently overthrow the government. And surely he could talk like only few others.
The time will come. Wait until there is another crisis then the masses will search for answers. Our responsibility until then is building an organization that can absorb them! Thats what needs to be done and people will flock to us like the sheep they are.

Old July 5th, 2007 #69
Hans Pfitzner
Banned

Location: Come on down and see the idiot right here, too fucked to beg and not afraid to care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
You'd ought to at least credit Todd if you're going to attempt to pretend it's your idea.
I hereby credit Todd with this entire idea, so Chain has told me. I thought maybe I'd heard it somewhere, but had no idea where or who said it. Now that no feelings will be hurt and nobody will cry, can the idea be followed through and implemented, or are folks just going to sit around in Estonia and elsewhere pulling on their respective puds talking shit and doing nothing?

Old July 5th, 2007 #70
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Pfitzner View Post
I hereby credit Todd with this entire idea, so Chain has told me. I thought maybe I'd heard it somewhere, but had no idea where or who said it. Now that no feelings will be hurt and nobody will cry, can we follow through and implement the idea, or are we just going to sit around in Estonia and elsewhere pulling on our respective puds talking shit and doing nothing?
Screw you. Todd has been talking about it on here for weeks. You're about 100% more than too clever by half. Anything to disrupt and you'll do it. Todd is an activist; you are not. I saw you posted something like "this time no excuse for not showing up in Knoxville". So where were you both times? lol

Old July 5th, 2007 #71
Hans Pfitzner
Banned

Location: Come on down and see the idiot right here, too fucked to beg and not afraid to care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Screw you. Todd has been talking about it on here for weeks. You're about 100% more than too clever by half. Anything to disrupt and you'll do it. Todd is an activist; you are not. I saw you posted something like "this time no excuse for not showing up in Knoxville". So where were you both times? lol
Show me the last post Todd talked about it. I don't doubt I read it, but I don't remember it being him. Who cares whose idea it is anyway, as long as it gets done? I wasn't even thinking of MYSELF taking credit for anything. I just wanna see a good idea get done. So it's Todd's idea, that's great. Everyone should get rolling on it then.

You, the King of Disruption, accuse me of disruption. That would be funny if it weren't tragic. How is it DISRUPTING to put forward a good idea, or, Todd's good idea, as you say. I'm so sorry Todd, if I hurt your feelings. Somehow I think he's got a thicker skin than you, Chain, and probably doesn't give a fuck as long as it gets done. And I doubt he suffers from your psychiatric problems.

That's right: no excuse this time for not showing up, no matter how far away you are. I'm a couple of thousand miles away, but this time I will be there, no excuses, no matter the cost. I EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU, CHAIN.

Old July 5th, 2007 #72
Chain

Quote:
I'm so sorry Todd, if I hurt your feelings.
I told you already-- stop writing like a split-tail. It's annoying.

Old July 5th, 2007 #73
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=46802

The Knox County Sheriff's Office has identified three teens charged with breaking into a Knox County home to commit rape and robbery.

They are 17-year-old Michael McMahan, 18-year-old Shavon Page, and 17-year-old Damelon Nolan.

Looks like they've already "cleansed" the comments from the board.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old July 5th, 2007 #74
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Todd writes: "Lone wolf vigilanteism, tax protesting, robbery of govt institutions, spreading dissent/propaganda, ect are all part of the job of the revolutionary. As a WN in the usa today it is your job to do what is necessary. Being a pussy is NOT an option."
Unfortunately, Todd, being a pussy is the preferred option of most Whites in America today. Am I to put my freedom on the line to fight for men such as that? Fuck them.

Two rallies in Knoxville, TN, and do you know what the main bone of contention is for Knoxvillians posting on the WBIR comment board regarding this latest Nigger-on-White atrocity? Whiny Knoxvillian voice: "Gee, WBIR didn't have to release such graphic details of the "sex acts" this poor woman was made to perform. They could have left that out, they're only trying to sensationalize the story for ratings."

Barely a single mention of the racial aspects of this crime. Barely a single mention that maybe the white folks of Knoxville are fed up with Niggers! Am I supposed to share a jail cell with a nigger for the rest of my life fighting for White folks such as this??!! Again, FUCK THEM!

I am sick and tired of banging my head against the wall trying to awaken White folks who would sit in a jury box and send me away for years for being a "menace" to their consumer plantation society. I AM racially enlightened, and I am prepared to defend me and mine! Fuck everyone else. If that makes me a "pussy", then so be it!

The more I think about it, the more sense the Northwest Migration makes. Dreaming of a white homeland? Then get your asses out to the Pacific Northwest where white men are already busy trying to make that a reality!

http://nwhomeland.blogspot.com/

http://www.northwesthomeland.org/

There simply is no other viable solution for our people. If anyone thinks otherwise, I'd love to read your thoughts.

Old July 5th, 2007 #75
Chain

Quote:
Two rallies in Knoxville, TN, and do you know what the main bone of contention is for Knoxvillians posting on the WBIR comment board regarding this latest Nigger-on-White atrocity? Whiny Knoxvillian voice: "Gee, WBIR didn't have to release such graphic details of the "sex acts" this poor woman was made to perform. They could have left that out, they're only trying to sensationalize the story for ratings."
Take it easy, Dave. It's going to be a long process for us all to accomplish-- lives' works, really. I don't think Todd meant that. Yet just as violences are daily done to Whites at an alarming rate across the land, we can logically expect that the tables will be turned. We made a mistake in not coping WBIR's board. Even though it's the same old same old. WBIR took several of there Channon & Chris boards down in May and June.

Old July 5th, 2007 #76
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Looks like they've already "cleansed" the comments from the board. -Jim
Looks like they disabled the comments section on that one article.

Edit: That doesn't mean that we couldn't takeover the comment sections of all of their other articles.

Last edited by OTPTT; July 5th, 2007 at 11:10 AM.

Old July 5th, 2007 #77
Zenos

At the rate the niggers and spics are outbreeding us, chances are highly likely these unarmed antis will fall victim to the brown hordes. I bet while that white woman was forced to perform those acts on the apes, she was wishing there were a few "white supremacists" there, because the cops are as worthless as the niggers in that town.

Old July 5th, 2007 #78
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
Unfortunately, Todd, being a pussy is the preferred option of most Whites in America today. Am I to put my freedom on the line to fight for men such as that? Fuck them.

Barely a single mention of the racial aspects of this crime. Barely a single mention that maybe the white folks of Knoxville are fed up with Niggers! Am I supposed to share a jail cell with a nigger for the rest of my life fighting for White folks such as this??!! Again, FUCK THEM!

I am sick and tired of banging my head against the wall trying to awaken White folks who would sit in a jury box and send me away for years for being a "menace" to their consumer plantation society. I AM racially enlightened, and I am prepared to defend me and mine! Fuck everyone else. If that makes me a "pussy", then so be it!

The more I think about it, the more sense the Northwest Migration makes. Dreaming of a white homeland? Then get your asses out to the Pacific Northwest where white men are already busy trying to make that a reality!

There simply is no other viable solution for our people. If anyone thinks otherwise, I'd love to read your thoughts.
---------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's one way to look at things, the way I see it though, is that even a small amount of regular racial violence by whites has the potential to cause a race war in America by provoking reactions from niggers and spics that HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH RECIPROCATING MASS RACIAL VIOLENCE.
This would galvanize the races, the niggers would side with niggers (as they already do), the spics with the spics(as they already do), and the white lemming liberals will be forced to acknowledge the giant riff newly created in society and even with the prompting of the jews to "unity" won't placate white liberals fears.

So, if the Gov't was then to declare Martial law, it might prompt a riff between white cops and non-whites cops, & between white soldiers and non-whites soldiers causing a division in the US gov't. When the cops and soldiers start to divide along racial lines and start shooting each other, we are well on our way to a seperate and independent whites-only Nation, no matter what the jews want or say! It would only take a small amount of well-publicised racial violence by whites in order to provoke a major reaction by niggers and spics. Their acts would not be able to be ignored or spun by the jewsmedia in any kind of positive light.

The fact is that all the jews in the world cannot hold this multi-racial nightmare together if we don't accept it! In my mind's eye I can clearly see that the only road to racial independence is through racial violence and system disruption. When the kike system can no longer guarantee the peace and safety of many Americans, this country will crack like Humpty Dumpty.

And, all the kike's horses and all the kike's men won't be able to put Humpty Dumpty America back together again!

White Nationalists using anarchistic methods can smash this country into the mud! Then, and only then, do we have a new shot at creating a seperate whites-only Nation based on healthier views, laws, and priorities!

That's my my overall message and I'm sticking with it!

R. James

Old July 5th, 2007 #79
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post

I'm on my way in about 6 months as soon as we sell the house and get my business in order. I'm looking forward to it.

Old July 5th, 2007 #80
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkszorn View Post

It'll work perfectly, but now is NOT the time. Once the economy goes bad, the children of whitey can't get his/her video games, children go without food, once there are no jobs, when niggers start commityting even more crimes, etc... Whitey will pick up his guns I absolutely guarantee it.

Thread