VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2008 #1
JustinBoyer
Banned

Default The mother of my child is fucking a nigger

Besty M Jones AKA Britney Jones of the former Seattle unit. I just found out she is dateing a nigger. What should i do? I do not want my son to part of that sick shit. I got pics to prove it.

Old September 12th, 2008 #2
brutus

RE: JustinBoyer

Quote:
What should i do?
I could give a better response to your question if I knew the approximate age of your boy.

Old September 12th, 2008 #3
JustinBoyer
Banned

Default Age

Almost two years of age.

Old September 12th, 2008 #4
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBoyer View Post
Almost two years of age.
So she has custody and now a nigger is raising your son?

Old September 12th, 2008 #5
JustinBoyer
Banned

Default Custody

No i get him every other week.

Old September 12th, 2008 #6
brutus

RE: JustinBoyer

Stating the obvious, you're in a tough spot.

You must be careful of alienating yourself from your son by the type of criticism you express to him about his mother. Instead of hate-filled venom, try sympathy. For example:

Don't say: Your mother is a nigger-fucking pig! And I hate her guts.

Try saying: Mommy has a sickness in her head and this is why she's seeing that nasty-looking black man. Maybe someday she'll get better and you won't have to look at that bad man.

Of course these are over-the-top examples for illustrative purposes, however I'm sure you get my point.

When dealing with your ex, you must use tact, have plenty of patience, and be ever the gentleman. Don't lose your cool. Always take the high ground and don't allow yourself to be baited into a situation that makes you look anything less than a gentleman.

Also, it's probably only a matter of time before the nigger exhibits TNB and causes your ex to do the same. It's incumbent upon you to document any incident that you can use to build a custody case. This means building alliances with people close to her that will be willing to share inside-her-house information with you.

In building your custody case, don't rely upon only one single abuse/neglect incident to carry your case. The courts are stacked against White men. You will need to build a mountain of evidence and even then your chances will be slim of prevailing in the courts, especially if it comes out that you're affiliated with any proWhite organization.

If and when all else fails, one might have to resort to skulduggery. I know a lawyer in Tampa Florida who was in similar circumstances and he planted drugs in the ex-wife's car. It worked.

Good luck

Old September 12th, 2008 #7
psychologicalshock
Banned

Great tips Brutus. I think every method is noble in saving a White child from such a hideous sight.

In an ideal world she'd get what's coming much sooner.

Old September 12th, 2008 #8
Jett Rink
Banned

At least it's not your daughter.

Old September 12th, 2008 #9
Horseman

At his age you obviously can't talk to him in the way Brutus said. I was in the supermarket in Dover NH about a year ago and a nigger was with a white kid about 3 or 4 years old. The kid was crying loudly the whole time they were in there. I didnt see the nigger say a single thing to him to calm him, or ask him what's wrong. He just had a dumb look on his face like he wished the kid would shut up.
Perhaps see if your lawyer can find any criminal history on this nigger, and use it to try for emergency custody. If you haven't yet, I'd demand from her that you meet the animal, so you can see just how bad it is.

Old September 12th, 2008 #10
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Good advice from Brutus, you should pay attention to it. The deck is stacked against you and you are going to have to be careful, smart and cunning in dealing with both your son and the situation. You can hope this is a short lived thing for her and she may return to some sense of sanity. Too late for her, but it could prevent your son from being exposed to such a situation for too long. If it isn't, your only hope of getting your son out of there is to become a paragon yourself while waiting for (and documenting) the mother to move towards a generally unacceptable pattern of behavior. Now would be the time to start a file...

Old September 12th, 2008 #11
ohgolly

Good advice from Brutus, as usual, but if it were me I'd pick him up on a Friday afternoon and nobody'd ever hear from us again.

Old September 12th, 2008 #12
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

My ex-husband married a mexican. At least, my boy is awake and aware.

Old September 12th, 2008 #13
JustinBoyer
Banned

Default Thanks Everyone

I got to be carefull. I been in court for about 1year and half over all this shit. And i am just now finding out. Well pray for me so i will not shot this negro or turn out like yankee Jim god rest his soul.

Old September 12th, 2008 #14
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Keep your head on straight. No Nigger loving Whore is worth doing time over in a ZOG gulag.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 12th, 2008 #15
April

Quote:
I got to be carefull. I been in court for about 1year and half over all this shit. And i am just now finding out. Well pray for me so i will not shot this negro or turn out like yankee Jim god rest his soul.

Dude this is not a smart comment to make on an open message board.

Old September 12th, 2008 #16
Scott Clarke

You're fucked!

Old September 12th, 2008 #17
Zenos

Quote:
Besty M Jones AKA Britney Jones of the former Seattle unit. I just found out she is dateing a nigger. What should i do? I do not want my son to part of that sick shit. I got pics to prove it.
I'm sorry about your son.

It sounds as if she's dating this nigger to get back at you in some way. I think that's the reason any White woman messes around with niggers, to either get back at dad or an ex.

Hopefully she'll see the error of her ways.

Old September 12th, 2008 #18
Karl Lueger

".. dating this nigger to get back at you in some way"

Most likely, whatever "unit" she was a member of, its obvious this is pure revenge, as is ALWYS the case for any nigger-digger..
what, one day she went form WN to fuckmeat for niggers?
Like the white-trash slut who defiles herself to get back at daddy?

This was never a stable person to begin with, sadly it seems such individuals are more common than not in what is perceived as "fringe" movement..
too many mentally defective people involved..
this story is quite disapointing..its about a woman committing crimes against Humanity, and in the 'Kwa she will be celebrate as someone who saw the "evils" of racism and left her dead end ex for divershitty and defilement.
And to think a WHite child is involved...monstrous, nothing else.

Rambo, John J.

Old September 14th, 2008 #19
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Your poor boy. I've read so much shit about niggers abusing White children that I'm already thinking the absolute worse. Fuck.

Old September 14th, 2008 #20
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Perhaps see if your lawyer can find any criminal history on this nigger, and use it to try for emergency custody.
He's got a better than 50% probabilty of that being the case.

Thread