VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2012 #1
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Default History Channel: Jewish Pickers

Anyone who has ever watched The History Channel becomes almost immediately aware of it's pro-Jewish bias - but it never fails to amaze me at just how Jew-ridden their programs are. Not only the usual anti-Nazi history documentaries, but some of their more recent mainstream programs as well.

The show, American Pickers, being a good example. You know, the one about the two guys that travel the country looking for antiques and junk that they buy off of folks who have this stuff cluttering up their yard. They buy it off of them on the cheap, then sell it for big money in their store. The TV show is basically paying them to advertise this stuff, which gets nation-wide publicity, allowing them to broaden their customer base through viewership.

Turns out that both Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz are Jewish:

My question is, how many other History Channel celebrities are Jews?

Rick Dale?:

Rick Harrison?:

Old February 3rd, 2012 #2
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Who on earth buys the old stuff they pick up

Pawn Stars and Storage Wars are practically interchangeable - buying garbage for peanuts then selling it to mugs for profit

Old February 3rd, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post
Other Jews:

For those who aren't familiar with Star Trek, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy and Walter Konig who played Captain Kirk, Commander Spock and Lieutenant Chekov, are all Jewish actors in Jewish-owned Paramont Pictures 1960's science fiction show, Star Trek:

"Oy Vey!"

Old February 3rd, 2012 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post

Pawn Stars and Storage Wars are practically interchangeable - buying garbage for peanuts then selling it to mugs for profit
I make a decent living buying and selling used restaurant equipment, selling various scrap metals, and hiring myself and my box truck out for restaurant tear-outs, set-ups, and cartage, and a large part of that involves attending auctions. It's honest work (I don't rip people off). My time is my own to sell as I see fit and I answer to no one.
I'm not "on the dole" as you Limeys say and I don't strut around days on end half-pissed on warm beer wearing some faux brownshirt outfit.
Can you say the same, Bob 88?

Old February 3rd, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I make a decent living buying and selling used restaurant equipment, selling various scrap metals, and hiring myself and my box truck out for restaurant tear-outs, set-ups, and cartage, and a large part of that involves attending auctions. It's honest work (I don't rip people off). My time is my own to sell as I see fit and I answer to no one.
I'm not "on the dole" as you Limeys say and I don't strut around days on end half-pissed on warm beer wearing some faux brownshirt outfit.
"Nothing wrong with that!"

Old February 3rd, 2012 #6
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Old February 3rd, 2012 #8
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I admire those who use their hustle & their wits to live their own way without punching some goddam bosses' time clock.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #10
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
The shows are fake, staged, set-ups. Basically they are 30 minute or hour-long "infomercials" for the businesses that these Jews run - Rick Harrison's high-end Nevada Pawn Shop, Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz' shabby-chich Antique-Archaelogy store, and Rick Dale's outragiously over-priced paint and body shop for vintage drink machines and arcade equipment. They are all nothing more than commercials for their businesses; but instead of paying the usual advertising agencies for 30 second commercials on a local market; these Jews are in cahoots with the television networks and get them to make 30 minute to 1 hour long commercials advertising their businesses in the guise of reality TV shows, and get paid for "starring" in their own commercials!

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; February 4th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #11
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I admire those who use their hustle & their wits to live their own way without punching some goddam bosses' time clock.
Thanks, N.B., kind of you to say

I get a little peeved when the lazy and the dull-witted try to insinuate that those of us who live by the motto of 'buy low-sell high' are somehow engaged in something sordid or tawdry; like a jew.

I've never connived or coerced anybody to engage me in a business deal.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #12
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Thanks, N.B., kind of you to say

I get a little peeved when the lazy and the dull-witted try to insinuate that those of us who live by the motto of 'buy low-sell high' are somehow engaged in something sordid or tawdry; like a jew.

I've never connived or coerced anybody to engage me in a business deal.
Capitalism 101. Good system, not perfect but mostly efficient as it allows the best, brightest, most inventive, hardest working and industrious to rise to the top and that benefits the rest of us because we get all these cool inventions and innovations and hopefully jobs....sans jewish international bankers and multi national corporations.

The main problem I have is many people equate this with free enterprise or free trade. There is no free enterprise or free trade in capitalism. You either trade with other countries or individuals or business's or you don't. And if you do you try and get the upper hand. To get the best price for your product or service or labor. Comparative advantage they call it. That's business...not free trade. A lot of White guys have a problem seeing this because the word "free" sounds good. If it's about freedom its gotta be good, right? Yee haw! Gawd bless amurrica.

But free trade is not having other countries dumping all their cheap shit in your country, putting your manufactures out of business. Free trade is not shipping off millions of IT jobs to India. That's insanity, not free trade. No other country does this by the way but us. China doesn't allow free trade that's why their economy is/was booming. China exports their products and only imports the bare necessities like oil and western(White man) technology. We on the other hand are firm believers is free trade. Heck just look how good were doing since NAFTA Non-tradable domestic services, such as health care and social assistance, waitresses and bartenders, retail clerks. In other words jobs that do not produce goods and services that could be exported to reduce the large US trade deficit for example.

Free trade in zog world is just a buzz word to cover up the rat fucking that big jew banker gave you via his multi national corporations off shoring your jobs and then lied about it to you via his American version of the TASS News Agency that told you free trade is a good thing cus it has the word freedom in it.

Business is business, it's dog eat dog, nothing free about it.

Old February 4th, 2012 #13
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Quote:
I am also self employed, welder building boat trailers, engine diagnostic engineer - I charge less than half local garages my scanner is cutting edge and I actually know how to use it unlike most of the so called technicians! I occasionally buy and sell second hand Jaguar motor cars. I have never ripped off anyone !.

Neither do I drink warm beer or strut around in a Brownshirt Uniform - I have not earned the right to do so.
Nor do I go around derailing threads - as you are attempting now TROLL

Old February 4th, 2012 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Why are you posting outside the UK forum, Eight?

Old February 4th, 2012 #15
Bob 88
This Time The World !

Quote:
Why are you posting outside the UK forum, Eight?
Because we receive the history Channel on Sky HD and I occasionally watch the shows

I would not have the temerity to comment on threads which are none of my concern unlike you

Old February 5th, 2012 #16
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Anyone who has ever watched The History Channel becomes almost immediately aware of it's pro-Jewish bias - but it never fails to amaze me at just how Jew-ridden their programs are. Not only the usual anti-Nazi history documentaries, but some of their more recent mainstream programs as well.

Turns out that both Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz are jewish]
I always found something unsavory about those guys. Trying to make a fast buck off of others' valuables that they are naive about the value of. Good. Let the jews have it.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #17
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I always found something unsavory about those guys. Trying to make a fast buck off of others' valuables that they are naive about the value of. Good. Let the jews have it.
Nothing wrong with the practice in my opinion, most of that shit is junk.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #18
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Good. Let the jews have it.

Note: I am a jew by birth, but I am not a bad guy.
Why should the Jews get anything? Yet you, Horseman the admitted half-Jew, want to give it to them. It is content broadcast with the use an FCC license, why not "give" that airtime of the relevant FCC broadcast license to Whites?

How many Half-Jews like Horseman here want to be thought of as real Whites?
A great many.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #19
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post

The show, American Pickers, being a good example. You know, the one about the two guys that travel the country looking for antiques and junk that they buy off of folks who have this stuff cluttering up their yard. They buy it off of them on the cheap, then sell it for big money in their store. The TV show is basically paying them to advertise this stuff, which gets nation-wide publicity, allowing them to broaden their customer base through viewership.

Turns out that both Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz are Jewish:

"American Pickers" on The Late Show with David Letterman (2011-01-11) - YouTube

Be careful Akins, Jews will attack you for getting this information out.

Another great thread by Steven Akins exposing the Jews. How the Jews must hate Akins.

Criticizing the Jew run History Channel is touching the third rail. Expect to get attacked. Jews love to work up a White mob to do their bidding.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #20
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
I have always held a deep appreciation for art and aesthetics, so there are many things in my home which I intend to pass on to my descendants when I die. I hope that they will hold onto these and appreciate them, so that a part of me will remain with them in their having the objects that I admired and enjoyed in my lifetime.
May I suggest you pass on your precious Pier 1 shoji doors to your eldest son? Only he, the new Clan Chief, would have your depth of intellect and honor to appreciate their importance to both your family name and Scotland.

Thread