VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 24th, 2007 #1
RonaldCa
Captain Keyboard Commando

Default Victims mother wants fair trail for Bobby Cutts

I'm not sure how you people cope because I often find myself extremely upset with the current situation of not only non-white atrocities, but how white people respond to them.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_6698122

Davis' mother, Patricia Porter, was informed of the indictment Thursday morning.

Quote:
"As long as he gets a fair trial and she can explain what happened one day, that's all she cares about," said attorney Rick Pitinii, the family's spokesman.
Porter has custody of Blake and is focused on raising him, Pitinii said.

Asked how Porter felt about the potential of the state executing Blake's father, Pitinii said,
Quote:
"I don't know that she's comfortable with any of this. She's comfortable with the fact that prosecutors are doing their job."
This animal was taken care of by a nigger, how much efficient can a process get?

Old August 24th, 2007 #2
T. Denton
Extreme is a good thing!

Thumbs down Too Late

It's already too late for a "fair trial," which would have consisted of little more than Cutts, a few White men, a lead pipe, a rope, and some beer, meeting in a secluded forest for a few hours.

Then again, she was a mudshark...well, maybe they could pin a medal to him after the trial.

Thread