Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2009 #1
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Default Is Scunthorpe Ex-BNP Member Protecting A Paedophile?

NONCE ALERT!!!!!

Remember how Sean HADLEY came on here as 'Terry' recently? Well look what 'their' Terry has been upto. Ok, so Sean Patrick Hadley likes to get drunk and make lewd suggestions to Emma Colgate while looking up her skirt.....well thats disturbing enough but look what the rest of the family get upto. Looks like the whole family are perverts.......no wonder Samantha did a runner

Asbo man caught with teenage girls
Monday, November 17, 2008, 07:00

A 48-YEAR-old man, banned from associating with children after he asked a schoolgirl to take pictures of him in the nude, was caught with three young girls at his home.

Terrence Hadley, of Ashby Road, Scunthorpe, was given an Asbo on November 15, 2007.

There were a number of prohibitions, these included associating with any children under 18 years old, Grimsby Crown Court heard.
Martin Haigh, prosecuting, said the order was made after Hadley approached a young girl on November 11, 2006.
"He asked the complainant if she would take pictures of him without any clothes on," he said.

Hadley then showed the girl a picture of himself, which she believed showed him naked.
A few days after this, he asked another school girl if she would take pictures of him in the nude.
And, later that month, he approached two 13-year-old girls.
"He asked them to take pictures of him. He gave them his telephone number. When they rang him he asked them to go around to his house," said Mr Haigh.
The girls, he said, were 'upset' and did not go to his address.
But earlier this year police found the girls at his home.
Hadley, who admitted breaching the Asbo was given a 12-month community supervision order.

Original article here

Last edited by Sir Rolf Of Harris; January 18th, 2009 at 05:01 PM.

Old January 14th, 2009 #2
Bev
drinking tea

I hand over my Google Goddess crown for your skill in finding that.

What a piece of sick scum. I wonder what Sean did about it? If it had been a member of my family, justice would have been dispensed by other family members. Are there any reports of Sean acting by the 14 words and taking matters into his own hands?

Old January 14th, 2009 #3
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Can that really be a relative? If I were Sean Hadley I'd shy away from public office, there's no doubt something like that would be exploited at some date.

Old January 14th, 2009 #4
SidW UK
Banned

OMG! - There can be no denying the family resemblance, and Ashby Road is no more than a stones throw from where SPH lives. There appears to be evidence of inbreeding, maybe the family originated on the Isle of Axholme?

Just think of all those people he has been taking sides with lately, how embarrassing must that be for them?

Old January 14th, 2009 #5
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Ashby Road?

Quote:
A Man who asked a 13-year-old girl to take nude pictures of him, so they could be posted on the internet, has been jailed for seven months.
The incident involving Terrence Hadley took place on November 30.
Hadley (47), of Lilac Avenue, Scunthorpe, approached the girl outside the Brumby pub on Cemetery Road.
He asked her if she would take photographs of him naked, telling her they could make a lot of money together.
He said the images would be posted on the Internet. He then handed her a photograph of himself, which she believed showed him in the nude. She threw the item in a bin.

Source

Old January 14th, 2009 #6
SidW UK
Banned

K'inell!

Lilac Avenue, two turnings from Cottage Beck Road, how uncanny is that? I also see the Brumby Pub mentioned, that is on Cottage Beck road, just near the TA headquarters where I used to go to army cadets.

A small world that could do with a few less scumbags.

Old January 14th, 2009 #7
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rolf Of Harris View Post
NONCE ALERT!!!!!

Remember how Sean HADLEY came on here as 'Terry' recently? Well look what 'their' Terry has been upto. Ok, so Sean Patrick Hadley likes to get drunk and make lewd suggestions to Emma Colgate while looking up her skirt.....well thats disturbing enough but look what the rest of the family get upto. Looks like the whole family are perverts.......no wonder Samantha did a runner

Asbo man caught with teenage girls
Monday, November 17, 2008, 07:00

A 48-YEAR-old man, banned from associating with children after he asked a schoolgirl to take pictures of him in the nude, was caught with three young girls at his home.

Terrence Hadley, of Ashby Road, Scunthorpe, was given an Asbo on November 15, 2007.

There were a number of prohibitions, these included associating with any children under 18 years old, Grimsby Crown Court heard.
Martin Haigh, prosecuting, said the order was made after Hadley approached a young girl on November 11, 2006.
"He asked the complainant if she would take pictures of him without any clothes on," he said.

Hadley then showed the girl a picture of himself, which she believed showed him naked.
A few days after this, he asked another school girl if she would take pictures of him in the nude.
And, later that month, he approached two 13-year-old girls.
"He asked them to take pictures of him. He gave them his telephone number. When they rang him he asked them to go around to his house," said Mr Haigh.
The girls, he said, were 'upset' and did not go to his address.
But earlier this year police found the girls at his home.
Hadley, who admitted breaching the Asbo was given a 12-month community supervision order.

Original article here
the fucking dirty peadophille scum vermin. terry should be hung

Last edited by fyc; January 14th, 2009 at 10:52 AM.

Old January 14th, 2009 #8
Sir Rolf Of Harris

....this gets even better.

Turns out that Tom Linden who was contacted a couple of months back and told to be aware of certain developments and right on time other developments have emerged from the same people he was told about.

A certain 'media' outlet who have been asking questions for quite some time now seem interested again and Tom has changed his number apparently.

Tom is also a good friend of Hadleys according to Tom himself.

According to a taped conversation with Tom Linden, Hadley would "ring me up crying". Linden also says "Sean drinks all the time", and explains in quite some detail about Seans 'problems'. Infact it thanks to Tom Lindens recorded conversation he gives away quite a few interesting comments. If Linden would like to refute any of the above regarding him and the said conversation it would probably not be in his best interests.

Some folk on here will have recieved via email the said conversation and can judge for themselves. I trust the said conversation will not be made public until such time it is neccesary.

Old January 14th, 2009 #9
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Thats sick why dont they lock these perverts up WTF is an ASBO or probation going to do ? How come theres always plenty of cells for lads who get in a bit of a punch up at weekends but scum like this dont get sent down .

If it is one of Seans family and looking at the photo thats more than possible how sick is that drunken layabout using the name "terry" ?
Nobody can be held responsible for the actions of other members of their family but after Seans antics in Blackpool it seems it might be a family trait .

Last edited by The Truth At Last; January 14th, 2009 at 01:14 PM.

Old January 14th, 2009 #10
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
I hand over my Google Goddess crown for your skill in finding that.

What a piece of sick scum. I wonder what Sean did about it? If it had been a member of my family, justice would have been dispensed by other family members. Are there any reports of Sean acting by the 14 words and taking matters into his own hands?
During his time in the BNP Sean Hadley was always known for being a "perv" and was well known for making the ladies feel uneasy. If this is a relation some serious questions will be getting asked but knowing Hadley he will be quick to dismiss this is if there is absolutely no connection and refute any connection. I do know that there is intense interest in this and we'll be hearing more but from what I hear and by Hadleys own posts (which have been monitored for some time) it should become quite interesting due to a few other contributing factors.

Come on Hadley

Are you related?

Why did you use the name Terry on this forum, coincidence or was it the result of a sick and twisted mind?

If there is no connection I will be the first to ask for this thread to be removed and apologise

Old January 14th, 2009 #11
The Truth At Last

Quote:

Come on Hadley

Are you related?

Why did you use the name Terry on this forum, coincidence or was it the result of a sick and twisted mind?

If there is no connection I will be the first to ask for this thread to be removed and apologise

No can do it's head in the sand time for Sean just like the Barker is a grass thread , strange how they comment on almost every other thread on here but ignore this

Old January 14th, 2009 #12
The Truth At Last

I think looking at Hadley doing his school boy tantrem on the red forum we can safely say this has hit a raw nerve .

Funny how he and terry have so much in common

Whats up Sean why wont you mention this thread or the one proving Barkers a grass ?

Old January 14th, 2009 #13
Sir Rolf Of Harris

So Sean is there a reason you have chosen the '5 words' is it because Terry is a relation afterall and the '14 words' mean nothing in your perverted world?

Even under the circumstances how come Sean isn't condemning his 'local nonce'?? Very odd isn't it?

Be a man Sean and impress all you doubters, condemn the PAEDOPHILE Terrence Hadley of Scunthorpe, especially as he's only a few streets away.

Has anyone ever heard of a case of a *cough* 'nationalist' or any decent human being refusing to condemn a PAEDOPHILE?? I definately havn't.

Is he a relative Sean? Maybe your older brother perhaps?

Old January 14th, 2009 #14
Bev
drinking tea

He's only a few streets away? I must have missed that the first time I read it. I wonder what action Sean took to rid, or even alert his community of this nonce?

When we had a nonce, virtually the entire estate went over to have a word about it but the best that was managed was his greenhouse got trashed before some nosy do-gooder rang the old bill and he was removed to a safe house.

I wonder if Sean and his neighbours managed to do anything more effective to this predator in their midst? Anybody know?

Old January 14th, 2009 #15
Kate McDermody

Keeping it in the family is a great idea my dad who is also my uncle swears by it. And I met my Kevin on an incest dating website for the blatantly inadequate. I hope that this message finds its way past moderation as it is most disparaging to spend all this time typing wonderful messages that are never published. Iam a nationalist leader for goodness sake have some respect.

Old January 15th, 2009 #16
fyc
fine young casuals

is " terry" really john in basel ? after all, they both think its funny to expose themselves to schoolgirls

Old January 15th, 2009 #17
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Sean's gone quiet

Sean are you related to this pervert?

Old January 17th, 2009 #18
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Anyone know why Sean is so quiet yet?

I do

...and its nothing to do with him having a Paedo in the family but its too late now isn't it Sean.

Knock Knock!

Whos there?

Oh shit!!!!

You'll notice that John Holloway will be doing all the spouting on Seans behalf, but then John has nothing to lose (or so he thinks ). Sean knows the time is nigh and Holloway isn't doing him any favours, infact if Sean has any sense he won't even tell the others what he did because he knows they are all.....shall we say........part of the forth coming entertainment.

I on the other hand will continue to be relentless because this is only going to get better and better.

C'mon Sean, why you so quiet? hehehehehe!!

Old January 20th, 2009 #19
WIGANMIKE

Quote:
Anyone know why Sean is so quiet yet?

I do

...and its nothing to do with him having a Paedo in the family but its too late now isn't it Sean.

Knock Knock!

Whos there?

Oh shit!!!!

You'll notice that John Holloway will be doing all the spouting on Seans behalf, but then John has nothing to lose (or so he thinks ). Sean knows the time is nigh and Holloway isn't doing him any favours, infact if Sean has any sense he won't even tell the others what he did because he knows they are all.....shall we say........part of the forth coming entertainment.

I on the other hand will continue to be relentless because this is only going to get better and better.

C'mon Sean, why you so quiet? hehehehehe!!

Would this person be responsible for the TONY WHITE slander?

http://britishfreedomfighters.freeforums.org/

Old January 20th, 2009 #20
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIGANMIKE View Post
Would this person be responsible for the TONY WHITE slander?
Without question Hadley is one of several.

Thread