VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 31st, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jews Try to Get Teachers Fired for Refusing to Push Their Atrocity Propaganda on Innocent Students

ZOA seeks dismissal of Holocaust denial teachers
Posted on 24 July 2014.

NEW YORK (Press Release) — Leaders of the Zionist Organization of America are seeking the dismissal of teachers who created and implemented a classroom assignment in the Rialto (California) Unified School District in which students were invited to debate whether the Holocaust really happened.
The organization released the following letter from Morton A. Klein, president, and Susan Tuchman, director of the ZOA Center for Law and Justice:

July 23, 2014
VIA EMAIL AND FIRST-CLASS MAIL
Mr. Mohammad Z. Islam
Interim Superintendent
Rialto Unified School District
182 East Walnut Avenue
Rialto, CA 92376

Dear Mr. Islam:

We wrote to you more than two months ago, expressing our shock about the Holocaust denial assignment that was given to the 2000 eighth graders in your school district last spring. Shortly before we sent our letter, the district had taken a few small steps in response to this outrage. District officials apologized for the assignment (after initially defending it), stated that the assignment would not be repeated, sent the eighth graders to the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles, and represented that the eighth grade teachers would be undergoing “sensitivity training” at the Museum of Tolerance. Our letter strongly stated that these steps were nowhere near enough to address what are plainly far-reaching systemic problems in the school district. We urged that district officials take several additional steps to help turn a reprehensible incident into something positive and educational. And we offered our assistance in that endeavor.

We copied our letter to the members to the Board of Education. Neither you nor anyone else on behalf of the district even bothered to respond, and we have seen no indication that school officials have any plans to do anything further to remedy the serious damage it caused. Because of the actions of “educators” in your district – who lacked training, judgment and appropriate oversight – students have wrongly been led to believe that the very fact of the Holocaust is something that can legitimately be questioned. In addition, the district has wrongly led students to believe hateful falsehoods about the Jewish people – outrageously, that the Jews themselves may have invented the Holocaust for their own personal gain.

District administrators claimed last May that none of the eighth graders who completed the assignment questioned or denied the Holocaust. We now know that their claim is false. The San Bernardino County Sun reported last week that it surveyed the students’ essays and found that at least 50 denied or doubted the Holocaust occurred. The news report stated, “Even many students who agreed the Holocaust occurred said there were good reasons to believe it had not, or that elements of the historical record were actually hoaxes.” (See http://www.sbsun.com/social-affairs/...ool-assignment.)
Equally concerning is the Sun‘s report that students actually earned high marks and praise from their teachers for arguing that the Holocaust never occurred. For example, in response to one student’s essay that the Holocaust was “fake” and “a hoax,” his teacher commented, “you did well using the evidence to support your claim,” and the teacher gave this student a grade of 23 points out of 30, with points marked off for not addressing counterclaims, capitalization and punctuation errors. Notably, the teacher did not did not penalize this student for submitting an essay that endorsed anti-Semitic lies about undeniable historical facts and truths.

As we wrote to you last May, there are fundamental systemic problems in your school district that an apology, a visit to the Museum of Tolerance, and “sensitivity training” for the eighth grade teachers cannot possibly fix. A group of teachers and the district’s Educational Services Department were responsible for creating the Holocaust assignment, which raises legitimate concern about whether some or all of these individuals are anti-Semitic Holocaust deniers.

Beyond the obvious problem with the individuals who actually created the Holocaust denial assignment is the problem that not a single other teacher or administrator in the district questioned the appropriateness of the assignment before it was given to the eighth graders. If anyone did have qualms about the assignment, not a single person spoke up. This shows a lack of competence and judgment among all teachers and administrators, and may well be a sign of their own hostility to Jews. In addition, the district’s system for creating and overseeing curricula is plainly broken. The fact that district officials initially defended the assignment shows just how pervasive the problems in the district are.

We again urge you to take the necessary remedial steps to address and fix these systemic problems in the district, so that this appalling incident is never repeated, and students and their families can be assured teachers, staff and a curriculum that value and promote education based on historical truths, rather than anti-Semitic lies. We strongly recommend the following:

The teachers and members of the Educational Services Department who created and approved the Holocaust assignment should be fired immediately, if that has not been the consequence already. These individuals breached their professional responsibility in an inexcusable way. We cannot comprehend why district officials have refused to identify the individuals responsible for crafting the assignment, and why officials have failed to hold these individuals fully accountable for their complete lack of judgment and competence.

All teachers and administrative staff in the district should be required to participate in an intensive educational program about the Holocaust and the problem of anti-Semitism. The “sensitivity training” that the district says it will require is vague and simply not enough. Not a single teacher or administrator understood how wrong and irresponsible the Holocaust denial assignment was until all the media attention forced them to acknowledge it. The district should commit to a stringent and mandatory curriculum for all teachers and administrative staff, created by experts in the field.

All students in the district should be required to participate in a similar intensive educational program about the Holocaust and the problem of anti-Semitism, appropriate for their age and experience.

District officials should create and implement policies and procedures for how assignments and curricula are developed, how they will be approved and implemented, and how they will be overseen. School is scheduled to begin on August 4th in your district, and yet the Sun reported last week that even at this late date, “district administrators . . . have not been able to provide or point to any policies governing the development of lessons or curricula.” That is inexcusable.

District officials should send a letter to every family in the school district, explaining exactly what happened regarding the Holocaust denial assignment, taking full responsibility for this appalling incident, confirming that the grades for this assignment will be extinguished, and describing in detail all the remedial steps that will be taken (which we believe should include all of the above).

If the school district does not finally take the necessary remedial steps, we will be compelled to alert the U.S. Department of Education to the district’s conduct. Title VI of the Civil Rights Act requires publicly funded schools to take reasonable steps to fix a hostile anti-Semitic school environment so that the problem does not recur. That legal obligation is particularly significant here, where the district itself is solely responsible for promoting the anti-Semitism and creating the hostile environment.

We look forward to hearing from you before the start of your school year.

Preceding provided by the Zionist Organization of America

http://www.sdjewishworld.com/2014/07...nial-teachers/

Old July 31st, 2014 #2
ELF

And we should be surprised by this why?

I mean if you had a multi-billion/trillon dollar cash cow based on a lie you would damn well defend it till your dying breath.

Unfortunately the retarded, lying, murdering jewish vermin have seem to have forgotten or never care in the first place about one god given fact that The Truth sooner or later WILL come to light.

Hell the jewish swines have been milking that ill gotten cash cow for so long that people no longer give a flying fuck about the holohoax and now all the jewish scum are getting from the holohoax cash cow is curdled vinger.

Old July 31st, 2014 #3
notmenomore

Quote:
If the school district does not finally take the necessary remedial steps, we will be compelled to alert the U.S. Department of Education to the district’s conduct. Title VI of the Civil Rights Act requires publicly funded schools to take reasonable steps to fix a hostile anti-Semitic school environment so that the problem does not recur. That legal obligation is particularly significant here, where the district itself is solely responsible for promoting the anti-Semitism and creating the hostile environment.

We look forward to hearing from you before the start of your school year.

Yeah, right.

My best guess? The kikes will get the same response to this letter that they claim they got to their previous letter: zippedy-doo-dah.

What this style tripe really needs, however, is what it has been historically given: expulsion. and soon.

Old July 31st, 2014 #4
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Yeah, right.

My best guess? The kikes will get the same response to this letter that they claim they got to their previous letter: zippedy-doo-dah.

What this style tripe really needs, however, is what it has been historically given: expulsion. and soon.

Good point but I have to disagree with you about the expulsion thing, the jewish swines are like cancer, you have to kill every cancer cell or the cancer spreads and the body dies(The body being the world at large) and if you you think you got all the cancer cells you have to be ever watchful in case there is a flare up of cancer.

Old July 31st, 2014 #5
varg

Default more..

#1 Rialto Unified School District under fire over Holocaust assignment

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=184197

Old July 31st, 2014 #6
M. Issig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
And we should be surprised by this why?

I mean if you had a multi-billion/trillon dollar cash cow based on a lie you would damn well defend it till your dying breath.

Unfortunately the retarded, lying, murdering jewish vermin have seem to have forgotten or never care in the first place about one god given fact that The Truth sooner or later WILL come to light.

Hell the jewish swines have been milking that ill gotten cash cow for so long that people no longer give a flying fuck about the holohoax and now all the jewish scum are getting from the holohoax cash cow is curdled vinger.
But the U.S. public education system is also a Jew racket. The Jew, therefore, holds considerable sway.

Old July 31st, 2014 #7
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
District administrators claimed last May that none of the eighth graders who completed the assignment questioned or denied the Holocaust. We now know that their claim is false. The San Bernardino County Sun reported last week that it surveyed the students’ essays and found that at least 50 denied or doubted the Holocaust occurred. The news report stated, “Even many students who agreed the Holocaust occurred said there were good reasons to believe it had not, or that elements of the historical record were actually hoaxes.”
Too late, kikes: the seeds of doubt have been firmly planted in that district's goy children. Bear fruit, it vill!

The scum know full well that their Hollowco$t cannot bear even-handed scrutiny of the facts. Hence the howls & threats.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 31st, 2014 #8
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Issig View Post
But the U.S. public education system is also a Jew racket. The Jew, therefore, holds considerable sway.
Think private school is any better? Boarding schools and Catholic school teach the same garbage about white guilt and the holohoax, and with more vigor since the system knows full well the future elites and middle class go to these schools. And unlike public school, students don't have any 1st Amendment right to protest or disagree, even in theory. They can expel you for any reason they see fit.

I went to a catholic school for high school, and I was almost expelled 3-4 times for saying things that weren't PC. The best was when at the end of the year was around and we didn't do anything in class except play games, the teacher got us to play Hangman. I was up and said "A famous fairy tale". Imagine the reaction when the students guessed most of the letters but were stumped as to the solution: "Ann Frank's Diary", which we had read earlier in class that year. To the principal's office to call my mother and send me to Dr Greenberg, the school endorsed psychologist.

Old July 31st, 2014 #9
N.B. Forrest

The only way to ensure that White children get a White education is to home school them. Then, if they go to kwallege at all, they should only enroll in hard science courses - and far better to avoid that kiked atmosphere completely if they can get good job training in a technical school.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 31st, 2014 #10
ELF

Quote:
No kidding and I have to wonder how many generations of innocent white boys and girls have been corrupted by the jewish swines, funny thing about that is when I was in the so called *Education* rat fuck race and the *teachers* started up with the Holohoax bullshit I have to admit I fell for it for a time but yet deep down I could not believe it was true.

So in my off time I started to read up on the second world war and for some strange reason when I read about the Holohoax I had mixed feeling between being horrified and thinking that it was a good thing.

But the thing is back then I had never met a jew or if I did I did not know it was a jew, now that I have grown older and hopefully wiser and know that the Holohoax is bullshit or greatly exaggerated I know that the jewish scum are such lying vermin that they can't be as evil as they are and be considered human.

Old July 31st, 2014 #11
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The only way to ensure that White children get a White education is to home school them. Then, if they go to kwallege at all, they should only enroll in hard science courses - and far better to avoid that kiked atmosphere completely if they can get good job training in a technical school.
Regardless of what you study in college, you have to take core classes that are all about sociology, African "history", race relations (IE white guilt fest), etc. The Jew makes sure to stand in front of you no matter what road you want to drive on.

Instead of sheltering your kids from the system they're going to have to deal with at some point or another, it's better to immunize them by sending them out into it. If they're even reasonably intelligent they'll be able to see through the lies, as we have the indisputable facts on our side. Give them information and let them come to their independent conclusions. If you force them like some Evangelical parent, it'll be easier for you to be painted as the evil racist fascist parent Jews always blame when someone opposes their party line. Look at Prussian Blue, those girls are now in college smoking weed and partying with niggers. Don Black's son isn't doing much better.

Old July 31st, 2014 #12
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Regardless of what you study in college, you have to take core classes that are all about sociology, African "history", race relations (IE white guilt fest), etc. The Jew makes sure to stand in front of you no matter what road you want to drive on.

Instead of sheltering your kids from the system they're going to have to deal with at some point or another, it's better to immunize them by sending them out into it. If they're even reasonably intelligent they'll be able to see through the lies, as we have the indisputable facts on our side. Give them information and let them come to their independent conclusions. If you force them like some Evangelical parent, it'll be easier for you to be painted as the evil racist fascist parent Jews always blame when someone opposes their party line. Look at Prussian Blue, those girls are now in college smoking weed and partying with niggers. Don Black's son isn't doing much better.
They will certainly come into contact with the kiked outside world, regardless. But there's no reason to expose them to more of it than necessary, especially when they're at the most impressionable ages.

I've said before that White parents should not be so strict that it causes rebellion - and never thrust a child into the kike's klieg lights, making them targets for pressure they'll come to resent.

Old July 31st, 2014 #13
M. Issig

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Think private school is any better? Boarding schools and Catholic school teach the same garbage about white guilt and the holohoax, and with more vigor since the system knows full well the future elites and middle class go to these schools. And unlike public school, students don't have any 1st Amendment right to protest or disagree, even in theory. They can expel you for any reason they see fit.

I went to a catholic school for high school, ....
Yes, many private and parochial schools are better than the public system.

Thread