VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2012 #1
heretic

Default Joseph Owens Police Snitch?

This story is from todays Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-house.html

Quote:
Police have been ordered to return private CCTV footage of a firebomb attack to a man with a violent past - despite fears it could help him find and kill the person responsible.
Merseyside Police had argued for retaining footage belonging to Joseph 'Joey' Owens, who had gangster connections, to avoid 'indirectly assisting or encouraging' him to carry out a revenge attack for the arson attack on his mother's home.
But today two High Court judges disagreed with the plea from police, and ruled the force's chief constable did not have power to retain the video from the CCTV system set up by Owens, who had shortly before the fire released a book exposing 'wannabe gangsters' and 'police informants' in Liverpool.
Two judges rejected the chief constable’s appeal against a magistrates’ court ruling that the footage should be returned under the provisions of the 1897 Police (Property) Act.
Sir John Thomas and Mr Justice King described in a joint written judgment how the mother’s house in Liverpool was deliberately set on fire in June 2008. She was alone at the time but escaped without injury.
The video footage was seized as part of subsequent police investigations. It showed a petrol can at the front door and the person believed to have caused the fire, though the images were unclear.
Despite all efforts, including enhancing the images, the police could not identity who had set the fire, and the investigation was closed.
Owens applied to Liverpool City magistrates court for the return of the tape in December 2008 but was opposed by the chief constable on the grounds that he might inflict violent injury on any person that he identified on it.
Owens, a well-known gangland figure in Liverpool, has several violence-related convictions to his name and has even been charged with murder.
In 1982 he served eight months behind bars for sending razor blades in the post to members of Liverpool's Jewish community.
Do read on...

Quote:
He was again jailed in 1994 for carrying CS gas and knuckle dusters while working as a clubland bouncer.
In 1998 Owens was charged with the murder of a nightclub security boss, but the charge was eventually dropped when a key prosecution witness withdrew his evidence.
Det Sgt Deborah Weir, who was in charge of the arson investigation, told the city court she believed that if Owens saw the tape he would 'seek revenge against the actual offender or a mistaken innocent third party', said the judges.
She believed 'that person would be killed or seriously injured'.
Owens had earlier identified to the police a possible suspect who had threatened him and asked to see the video as he thought he might be able to recognise the offender from his stance or gait.
Allow me to draw your attention to the text that I have emboldened.

http://liverpoolnf.com/

Old May 31st, 2012 #2
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Let's be honest about this, Heretic. If someone fire-bombed your mother's home wouldn't you be a bit upset about it? I know I would.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old May 31st, 2012 #3
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Owens had earlier identified to the police a possible suspect who had threatened him
Load of bollocks if Joe had identified anyone the police would have said fuck all . This is the police mischief making don't fall for it , one minute he cant have the film back because he might kill someone the next he told them who he thought it might be ..... bollocks they lost a case on legal grounds against someone they clearly dislike with a passion and have tried to discredit with this shit knowing it would be interpreted as him being a grass .

Quote:
The police made suggestions was it someone who’d previously said he was going to kill me. It wasn’t that person.
Quote from joe on SF , sound more like it and the police spokesman has twisted it .

Last edited by The Truth At Last; May 31st, 2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: update

Old May 31st, 2012 #4
heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Let's be honest about this, Heretic. If someone fire-bombed your mother's home wouldn't you be a bit upset about it? I know I would.
I dislike my mother instensly so no I would not.

I jest Mr Fable.
Of course I would, who would not?

Old June 1st, 2012 #5
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
Load of bollocks if Joe had identified anyone the police would have said fuck all . This is the police mischief making don't fall for it , one minute he cant have the film back because he might kill someone the next he told them who he thought it might be ..... bollocks they lost a case on legal grounds against someone they clearly dislike with a passion and have tried to discredit with this shit knowing it would be interpreted as him being a grass .

Quote from joe on SF , sound more like it and the police spokesman has twisted it .
Odd then that Mail report like the searchlight reports does not mention his moral turpitude coviction for possessing cocaine.The article does of course confirm antifaowens own criteria for the MO of a "searchlight spy".Ticking all the boxes in regard to extraneous activities that bring the Bnp into disrepute.By his own lights anyone with his track record joining the Bnp,Associating with the Bnp or standing as a candidate for the Bnp can only be doing so because of police and or state blackmail.His freely given statement to the press in relation to the Bnp youth Leader Tony Wentworths trial and his own guilty plea at that trial prove beyond doubt that antifaowens is an enemy of the race.Blackmailed by his police associates to infiltrate and disrupt the Bnp.

Chase them into the swamps

Old June 1st, 2012 #6
Zander

Pointless putting this here. Mr Owens can't reply to any of this on this forum. Is he not banned?

Old June 1st, 2012 #7
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
Pointless putting this here. Mr Owens can't reply to any of this on this forum. Is he not banned?
Utter ballocks this is a forum for free debate on issues relevant to the UK.Many people get discussed here who are banned/not members/not even aware VNNUK exists.He was finally banned after he recommended gazzas mate moaty as a role model for the youth of Britain.

Chase them into the swamps

Old June 1st, 2012 #8
fyc
fine young casuals

the last thing joe would do would be to inform the police who he thinks it is on the tape. anyone saying otherwise is just mischief making.

joe has every right in my book to get hold of the cheeky twat who firebombed his mothers house and do to him whatever he feels like.

Old June 1st, 2012 #9
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
the last thing joe would do would be to inform the police who he thinks it is on the tape. anyone saying otherwise is just mischief making.

joe has every right in my book to get hold of the cheeky twat who firebombed his mothers house and do to him whatever he feels like.
Of course he should.In think heretic is trying to make a point here,you cant go around accusing all and sundry of being touts,spies,police infomers etc and not expect to get it back.Would Owens not jump on that himself if,say for instance it was Perter Tierney in the article?

Old June 1st, 2012 #10
heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Of course he should.In think heretic is trying to make a point here,you cant go around accusing all and sundry of being touts,spies,police infomers etc and not expect to get it back.Would Owens not jump on that himself if,say for instance it was Perter Tierney in the article?
Your presumption is dead on sir.

Old June 1st, 2012 #11
heretic

Quote:
By all means, I share the opinion that he does have that right.

But please do not forget that Josef Owens spends every waking hour looking for anything he can try to twist or manipulate for the use of slurring nationalists, however ludicrous the point may be.

Mr Owens would be rubbing his hands with glee had he seen this about a BNP member.

Old June 1st, 2012 #12
fyc
fine young casuals

i wouldnt trust anything the media claim, as plenty on here have had false accusations made up about them before.

joe is right though, that its always the same people involved in the negative publicity, or in the articles that will put decent people off from joining the party. how many decent people want to join something that will bring them into conflict with the authorities ? how many decent people want to join something that can get them attacked by hammer weilding maniacs ?

Old June 1st, 2012 #13
heretic

Quote:
i wouldnt trust anything the media claim, as plenty on here have had false accusations made up about them before.

joe is right though, that its always the same people involved in the negative publicity, or in the articles that will put decent people off from joining the party. how many decent people want to join something that will bring them into conflict with the authorities ? how many decent people want to join something that can get them attacked by hammer weilding maniacs ?
How many decent people want to get involved in a party with maniacal hit men?

Speaking of negative publicty sir, please refer to the original post.
Do you agree that we could consider it to be ironic?

Old June 2nd, 2012 #14
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretic View Post
How many decent people want to get involved in a party with maniacal hit men?

Speaking of negative publicty sir, please refer to the original post.
Do you agree that we could consider it to be ironic?
like i said, if you want to believe whats published by the media, then more fool you

Old June 2nd, 2012 #15
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
You are acting like a typical searchlight spy.That is why you want to derail this thread.How much are mi5 paying you.I hope you can sleep at night knowing you have been responsible for incarcerating so many good white men.

Old June 2nd, 2012 #16
heretic

Quote:
like i said, if you want to believe whats published by the media, then more fool you
Yes ok, just ignore my above post about Joe Owens creating negative publicity if you like. That's what Joe would do.

Old June 2nd, 2012 #17
The Truth At Last

Quote:

NWN Admin said...
Owens gave out a death threat on one of NWNs founders posted on Stormfront.

He still has it on paper as he showed it to the Police who weren't interested, but his solicitor was, who also has a copy.

2 June 2012 02:01
Off topic but is there anyone Pete Barker hasn't gone running to the police about

Old June 4th, 2012 #18
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
You are acting like a typical searchlight spy.That is why you want to derail this thread.How much are mi5 paying you.I hope you can sleep at night knowing you have been responsible for incarcerating so many good white men.
Dagnabbit.....my cover is blown. Quick, make the escape pod ready!

Thread