VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Television's Greatest Genius Taken Down by Lying Sluts

DailyStormer.com

July 22, 2016

I don’t have too much love for Fox News, as I think it has basically pushed the right-wing of this country leftward by promoting memes like “I don’t have any problem with gay people, I just don’t think they should be allowed to get married” and “I have no problem with mass immigration from Africa and India, I just don’t want illegal Mexican immigration” and “most Moslems are good people who love America, but a few of them are bad terrorists.”

And the whole thing is completely Jewed-out, of course. All types of Jewing going on, beyond simply promoting Jew-Israel.

That said, Ailes was a genius, completely reshaping the entire concept of television news. Maybe not reshaping it for the better, but that isn’t the point.

This was a White man from a factory town in Ohio whose drunken father abandoned his family who made himself into one of the most influential men on the planet.

He just got his entire legacy destroy by a random diabolical slut.

smdh

She’s 50-years-old, btw.

She needed to be replaced for the same reason that it is unlikely anyone would sexually harass her: 50-year-old women are not appealing.

But I’m sure the sexual vibes were real in her mind.

You mean he treated you like a dumb bitch?

I wonder why?

I guess the simplest answer is that he’s part of a patriarchal conspiracy against you.

Ailes has vigorously denied Carlson’s claims. But 21st Century Fox immediately launched an internal investigation, interviewing other employees. This week, a lawyer for Megyn Kelly, the network’s rising star, acknowledged that she spoke to the investigators from law firm Paul, Weiss. In the interview, she revealed that she also was sexually harassed by Ailes in the past, according to a report by New York magazine. Other women also have recently told New York magazine’s Gabriel Sherman that they were sexually harassed by Ailes prior to his founding of Fox News in 1996.

Of course – Megyn [sic] Kelly allies with the Jews to take down the patriarchy.

This bitch is becoming like the female version of George Soros. She’s climbing up on every scandal she can find to fight the White male patriarchy.

This is after Ailes defended that filthy whore in her war with Trump.

smdh.

And here’s the question:

Wtf is “sexual harassment”?

Is it rape?

Is it ass-grabbing?

Is it flirting?

Is it jokes?

Is it winking?

The simple answer is:

It’s whatever the hell women say it is.

It’s an idiotic hoax. If he sexually assaulted them, they should call the cops. Otherwise, they should shut their whore mouths.

With the scandal erupting rapidly, Fox executives began negotiating the 76-year old executive’s departure. Tuesday, Ailes’ lawyer, Susan Estrich, confirmed his negotiation with 21st Century Fox for severance. The company didn’t immediately comment on the severance package. But Sherman tweeted Thursday that it could be as much as $60 million, paid out over time and including fees for consulting Fox after Ailes’ formal exit.

21st Century Fo

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/televisi...y-lying-sluts/

Old July 22nd, 2016 #2
Olaf Menes

Ever notice accusations like this suddenly arise when Women find themselves being disposed of for younger versions of......Themselves......sellouts for the media mouthpiece.

If she was asked to suck his dick, it would still be cleaner than the garbage she has been spewing over her career at Fox.

Old July 22nd, 2016 #3
JeffreyWaffenSS

I could care less. Fox Jews is just neocon, pro Israel garbage just like the other networks, but packaged a little different. They employ shills like Jew cock sucker Sean Hannity and Bill Orielly and have to hire blonde women, bimboes to give the faux news in order to get men to watch them. Anyone see how Megyn Kelly dressed last night?

Whenever they get people on their shows who don't agree with their Zionist BS the host simply shouts down on them. Mark Weber of IHR interview is a great example or when David Duke went on Orielly a couple of times he simply shouts so much Duke can't even get a word in.

Old July 22nd, 2016 #4
Toecutter

Default re

Yeah, I'd do meghan kelly, I'd come on her face, tits and cunt.

Cunt she is.

I mean meloves a nice whore, but who cares for a one like her?

Fella buyz her a nice red dress&heels and she spits in his face?

Imtell ya where she b in a half a year, but yaall won't believe me.

She b ina exxident.

With my cum all over her mouth. The sexy bitch she just couldn't shut her yep. What genetic evidence? She been doing me all this time man, she jis git into an exxident mano!

Sorry chillin, daddy jis gone bad over mom kelly.

Last edited by Toecutter; July 22nd, 2016 at 08:18 PM.

Old July 22nd, 2016 #5
JeffreyWaffenSS

Heather Childers is hot and so is Lea Gabrielle.

Thread