VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 10th, 2022 #1
Serbian

Default Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne Urge Everyone to Call for Support for Ukraine | Stand Up for Ukraine

Washed up drug addict and his jewess

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 10th, 2022 #2
Lutador Branco

Even Ozzy is in it...

I'm a fan of his music, but I'm against his activism.

The movement's name says it all: the GLOBAL social media rally:

''YouTube - Global Citizen

Global Citizen is a social action platform for a global generation that aims to solve the world’s biggest challenges. On our platform, you can learn about issues, take action on what matters most, and join a community committed to social change. We believe we can end extreme poverty because of the collective actions of Global Citizens across the world.''

Globalists must indeed be hunted down and killed, in every corner of the planet where they hide.

Old April 10th, 2022 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Even Ozzy is in it...

Global Citizen is a social action platform for a global generation that aims to solve the world’s biggest challenges. On our platform, you can learn about issues, take action on what matters most, and join a community committed to social change. We believe we can end extreme poverty because of the collective actions of Global Citizens across the world.''

Globalists must indeed be hunted down and killed, in every corner of the planet where they hide.
Ozzy should have retired 35 years ago. I don't like any of his stuff post 1986.

Old April 10th, 2022 #4
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Ozzy should have retired 35 years ago. I don't like any of his stuff post 1986.

Yeah, I like Ozzy in the 1970s and early 1980s.

Old April 10th, 2022 #5
James Radov

I never liked ozzy but i give him credit.. he was a very average talent, but he managed to ride the coattails of brilliant musician several times:
first with Tony Iommi who IS Black Sabbath and pretty much created Heavy Metal..
then the drug addicted moron rode Randy Rhoads talent
and later in his career had Zakk Wylde carry him...

Old April 10th, 2022 #6
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
I never liked ozzy but i give him credit.. he was a very average talent, but he managed to ride the coattails of brilliant musician several times:
first with Tony Iommi who IS Black Sabbath and pretty much created Heavy Metal..
then the drug addicted moron rode Randy Rhoads talent
and later in his career had Zakk Wylde carry him...
I hated Zakk, the worst Ozzy guitarist. Jake E Lee was way superior to him. Just as Dio was superior to Ozzy.

Old April 10th, 2022 #7
Ray Allan

Yeah, and this coming from the guy who sang War Pigs?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 10th, 2022 #8
Robbie Key

Sharon is (half-)Jewish:

Quote:
Sharon Rachel Levy was born on 9 October 1952 in London, United Kingdom, as the daughter of Don Arden (born Harry Levy, 1926–2007), who was a music promoter and rock and roll entrepreneur, and his wife, Hope (née Shaw, 1916–1999).[6][7] She has a brother, David.[8] Her mother was of Irish descent and her father was Ashkenazi Jewish.[9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharon...rne#Early_life

Old April 10th, 2022 #9
James Radov

Quote:
I hated Zakk, the worst Ozzy guitarist. Jake E Lee was way superior to him. Just as Dio was superior to Ozzy.
true enough, forgot about Jake..
Dio is without doubt superior, the man was an actual singer with some serious pipes..

saw an interview with Jake years ago, he was talking about not being as successful as he maybe could have been, he seemed a bit bitter and disappointed with the music industry, saying something that even when he stops making music,none would really care..

as if anyone is surprise a jew owned business uses and discards people..

another example where ozzy and sharon rip off people:

Old April 10th, 2022 #10
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Sharon is (half-)Jewish:

Ozzie tried to kill Sharon because he could see a demon instead of Sharon.

Old April 10th, 2022 #11
Franco

It must be just a Cohencidence that everyone in the entertainment industry (which is dominated by Jews) is pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia.

Yeah, it's just a Cohencidence.

-----------------------------

Old April 10th, 2022 #12
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Ozzie tried to kill Sharon because he could see a demon instead of Sharon.

I hate it when that happens!!

----------------------------

Old April 11th, 2022 #13
Duitsebloed

Ozzy is a feeble old man that got way too high and way too drunk, way too many times.
I doubt Ozzy has any idea how to find Ukraine on a map.
Actually, I doubt Ozzy could still find Birmingham on a map.
Old boy probably struggles to find the shitter in his own house.

Old April 11th, 2022 #14
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
It must be just a Cohencidence that everyone in the entertainment industry (which is dominated by Jews) is pro-Ukraine and anti-Russia.

Yeah, it's just a Cohencidence.

-----------------------------
Vlad Putin is doing God's work in routing the Jews.

Old April 11th, 2022 #15
zoomcopter

Quote:
Washed up drug addict and his jewess
Isn't his Jewess riddled with cancer and he suffering with Parkinson's?

Old April 11th, 2022 #16
Joe from OH

The fact that this washed up minstrel has any pull with anyone is a huge indictment on Western "culture".

The jewish telemocracy must be shitcanned.

Old April 12th, 2022 #17
Serbian

more scum from the so called 'metal community,' whatever the fuck that means in 2022.

Old April 12th, 2022 #18
Duitsebloed

Quote:
more scum from the so called 'metal community,' whatever the fuck that means in 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMWGiare_8E
Bunch of junkie faggots.
Fucking posers.
If they keep sucking Jewish cock, they keep their sports cars, posh homes and their crack pipes and heroin rigs full.

Old April 12th, 2022 #19
Tony Boone

I’ll be sure to call as soon as I get back to the terminal.

Old November 3rd, 2023 #20
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Even Ozzy is in it...

"We've come to a decision that you've got to die"

Ozzy to Sharon

https://people.com/music/ozzy-osbour...aron-osbourne/

Quote:
ENTERTAINMENT

MUSIC

Ozzy Osbourne Says He Felt 'Serenity' When He Tried Killing Wife Sharon in 1989

"He just says, 'We've come to a decision that you've got to die,'" Sharon recalled Ozzy saying

By Tomás Mier Published on September 8, 2020 03:50PM EDT

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are reflecting on the "frightening" experience when he tried to kill her.

In the Black Sabbath frontman's new documentary Biography: The Nine Lives of Ozzy Osbourne, the couple reflect on an infamous 1989 incident when Ozzy almost choked Sharon to death while on several drugs.

"We'd had a couple of fights and you can tell it was building to something, you could just feel it," Sharon, 67, said in the film. "I just knew it was coming."

"It's like night and day," Sharon said of Ozzy on drugs. "That's it."

Sharon explained then that Ozzy was "very rarely calm" but at this moment he was. "It frightened the s— out of me," she said.

"I felt the calmest I've ever felt in my life," Ozzy, 72, recalled. "It was like serenity. Everything was just peaceful."

Ozzy Osbourne Says He Doesn't Have the 'Slightest Interest' In Black Sabbath Reunion

Sharon walked viewers through the night: she put her children — Aimee, Kelly and Jack — to bed and started reading a book before the "No More Tears" singer came into the room.

"I had no idea who sat across from me on the sofa but it wasn't my husband," The Talk co-host said. "He gets to a stage where he gets this look in his eyes where his shutters are down and I couldn't get through to him."

"He just says, 'We've come to a decision that you've got to die,'" she added. Sharon describes how he dived at her and began to choke her.

"He was calm, very very calm and he lunged across at me," she remembered. "I felt the stuff on the table and felt the panic button and just pressed it. Next thing I know the cops were there."

In a separate clip, an interviewer asks the "Crazy Train" singer, "Do you feel uncomfortable talking about it?"

RELATED VIDEO: Sharon Osbourne Says Upcoming Biopic Won't Be 'Squeaky Clean': 'It’s an Adult Movie for Adults'

Ozzy grabs his mug, takes a sip and responds, "It's not exactly one of my greatest f—ing achievements."

"All I remember is waking up in Amersham jail and I asked the cop, 'Why am I here?' And he says, 'You want me to read your charge?' So he read, 'John Michael Osbourne, you have been arrested for the attempted murder of Sharon Osbourne,'" Ozzy recalled, before adding, "I was very very surprised when she dropped the charges."

"It was probably the most frightened I've ever been," Sharon later added.

Sharon then explained that following the near-death incident, she considered getting a divorce. Ozzy was put into a treatment facility for six months. During that time, she said was "really lonely" without him.

"I was looking at all the options left in my life," she said. "I was looking at everything. What is going to be the best for my kids? What is going to be the best for me?"

"I hated being without him," Sharon then added. "Ozzy was very frightened when he came out and when he was in his house, he definitely watched what he was doing. He frightened himself."

After the two described the incident in the film, their daughter Kelly then reveals she "hates going on holiday," especially to the beach, because of her childhood memories.

"It reminds me of being a kid and that was what we did after Dad did something bad," said Kelly, 35.

The documentary features interviews with his family as well as some friends and fellow musicians including Rick Rubin, Ice-T, Marilyn Manson, Jonathan Davis, Post Malone and others.

Biography: The Nine Lives of Ozzy Osbourne premiered on A&E Monday night.

Thread