Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 23rd, 2007 #1
Demonica

Default Challenge: Find the WORST non-white police behavior you can on this site!!

http://www.badcopnews.com/
Chock full of fuck-up cops, and a treasure trove of power abusing niggers, spics, etc. Post your best find!
Mine was the nigger cop who raped the 19 yr old at the station, then responded to her call. And that was one of the first stories I even saw.

Old August 23rd, 2007 #2
Demonica

Default Clark County Kentucky Deputy Jailer Mary Miller Arrested After Chimping Out

Clark County Kentucky Deputy Jailer Mary Miller Arrested
http://www.badcopnews.com/2007/06/13...ller-arrested/

CLARK COUNTY, KENTUCKY A Clark County deputy jailer was on the inside of the jail cell looking out Monday night.

Action News 36 has learned Deputy Jailer Mary Miller now faces some very serious charges.

The situation began unfolding at Harmon Field Park in Winchester, and according to the police report, officers were called because of a fight.

In the report, when officers arrived Miller was standing with a sharp stick in her hand, waving it at several people, yelling and screaming making threats to one person trying to get them to fight her.

The report goes on to state that Miller was told by police to put the stick down and when she didn’t an officer pulled out his gun.

With guns drawn on her, she told police she would not put the stick down until her husband came over.

That’s when police say her husband came and took the stick from her.

Police then arrested Miller and charged her with terroristic threatening and disorderly conduct.

But that’s not all.

Police also arrested her husband.

Hugh Miller Jr. is charged with tampering with physical evidence and disorderly conduct.

According to the report, he followed police to the jail and as they were taking his wife inside, he was yelling and screaming at the arresting officers.

Action news 36 tried to talk with Deputy Jailer Mary Miller, but she told us her attorney advised her to not talk to anyone about the case.

Jailer Bobby Stone didn’t want to comment about the case, but did say he placed his employee of ten years on administrative leave pending further investigation.

Mary Miller and her husband are out on bond.

A court date has been scheduled for June 26th at 10a.m.

Old August 23rd, 2007 #3
Demonica

Default Nigger Corrections Officer Michael Stephens Charged With Bringing Drugs To Inmates

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...68313&nav=0zHF
(CINCINNATI) -- A Hamilton County corrections officer has resigned after he was accused of bringing small amounts of marijuana into the Justice Center for inmates.

Michael Stephens, 26, was arrested yesterday for charges for attempt to bring drugs into the facility, a felony.

Authorities say Stephens admitted to bringing very small quantities into the jail on several occasions.

He resigned his position after being confronted with the accusations.

Old August 23rd, 2007 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf7_1187029268

Not from that site, but a good example of a nigger cop power-tripping on some white kids.

(Pretty sure it's a nigger based on the voice, but if not then that is a despicable pig, white or not.)

Old August 23rd, 2007 #5
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Veteran Fort Worth Texas Police Officer Angela Phillips Receives A Slap On The Wrist For Counterfeit Money

FORT WORTH, TEXAS – A Fort Worth police officer was sentenced to 10 years’ probation Tuesday after jurors found her guilty of trying to pass a counterfeit $100 bill at an Arlington Wal-Mart in November 2004.

Jurors in state District Judge Mollee Westfall’s court took only 35 minutes to find Angela Phillips, who had joined the Fort Worth Police Department in April 2001, guilty of forgery/possession with intent to pass a government document — a third-degree felony.

After the verdict, prosecutors say Phillips reached an agreement to serve a 10-year probated sentence that includes 30 days in jail, a $5,000 fine and voluntarily relinquishing her peace officer’s license.

Arlington police were called to the Wal-Mart at 735 W. Sublett Road on Nov. 6, 2004 after an employee reported that Phillips was trying to get change with the counterfeit bill. Prosecutors say Phillips gave multiple versions of where she had gotten the fake bill.

Phillips, 35, was fired by the department in March 2005 after an internal investigation into the incident. She later won her job back on appeal but was suspended in March 2006 without pay after being indicted by a Tarrant County grand jury on the felony charge.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old August 23rd, 2007 #6
Dawn

Aparently the cops here found some contact lense solution in this girls luggage, and she got a little 'lippy' with them about it, hence her being manhandled.

It happened at Reagan National. If anyone could find a link to the story, it would be much appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJeBjQAANN0

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old August 24th, 2007 #7
Demonica

Default Former Tucson Arizona Prosecutor Ronald Washington Arrested On Drug Charges

Former Tucson Arizona Prosecutor Ronald Washington Arrested On Drug Charges
http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=6970432&nav=HMO6
TUCSON, ARIZONA – A former city prosecutor goes from defending the law to allegedly breaking it.

Ronald Washington is facing drug charges after police raided his south side home on Monday.

Washington is out of jail right now, but this investigation is far from over.

When News 4 drove up to Ronald Washington’s home, he quickly went back inside.

We rang the door bell several times to try and talk to him about his recent arrest but he never answered the door.

His garage where authorities searched is now boarded up; a Jaguar sits in the driveway and there’s broken glass on the sidewalk.

Counter Narcotics Alliance agents served a search warrant on the house Monday.

They say they found the following:

* Marijuana on the floor
* A box of marijuana wrappings
* A hand scale in a kitchen drawer
* A bag with a box for a digital scale

Neighbors are shocked. One man says they saw the police cars, but didn’t know why they were there. He told News 4 he and his family moved into the neighborhood because they thought it was safe.

Another neighbor says she saw Mr. Washingon drive several luxury cars, a Lexus, a BMW and, of course, the Jaguar in the driveway.

Jeff Rogers represents Washington. He wouldn’t go on camera but he did tell news News 4,”You have police officers with some pretty wild imaginations. This man is completely innocent.”

Ronald Washington worked as a city prosecutor from June 2004 until May 2006 before going into private practice.

Washington worked for another attorney from January until the day he was arrested.

Old August 24th, 2007 #8
Demonica

Default Spic Cop on Spic Sexual Assault

I can't find a pic, but from the name and the details in the story it's obvious the cop in question is a spic.
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/b.../mind-blowing/

It’s not every day that a police officer is the one being sentenced in a solemn courtroom. But this morning, in Room 302 of D.C. Superior Court, that’s what former D.C. cop Juan Leon was left to do. He had pled guilty to sexually assaulting a woman in his custody. As the proceedings got underway, the courtroom was fairly empty except for the victim and her family sitting in the back row. Everyone is quiet except for the whispers of the victim’s interpreter. Leon was alone except for his defense attorney and a former partner.

Leon stood before the judge, hunching his shoulders over his heavy frame, waiting to tell his story.

At 3:45 a.m. on Oct. 30, 2005, according to various testimony, stopped the woman and found that she did not have a license or registration. Leon then forced her into Rock Creek Park, where he made her perform oral sex. The day after the incident, he allegedly called her 31 times.

Before Leon could tell his side of the story, he had to listen to the victim. Standing between the prosecutor and her interpreter, she told Judge Neal Kravitz: “I never think this could ever happen to me…My life will never be the same.” Then she started to cry. “I can’t say anything more.”

Officer Eldred Boria then got up to speak on Leon’s behalf. Boria had known Leon for 12 years, working with him first in Puerto Rico. Leon had worked narcotics there. Both he and Boria would make the move to D.C. and patrol in the 4th District. Leon had been a District cop for four years. “This is news for me,” Boria explained. “It’s really news for me….I just don’t know.”

A cousin of the victim then took a turn before the judge. “You’re going to be stuck in jail, and I hope nothing good happens to you. Sorry.”

Leon’s defense attorney, Marc Resnick, first tried to salvage things. “He did stop,” Resnick told the judge. “She was crying.”

Where do you go from that?

Leon began with the time-machine defense. He wishes he could go back and not do what he did in those woods, he said. He sympathized with his victim, apologizing to her and her family and told of how the incident left his own family shattered—that his wife is in the process of leaving him.

“I used to think I could accomplish anything,” Leon told the judge, hesitating between syllables as if in the final round of a spelling bee. “I don’t think like that anymore. Now the only dream I have is to be close to my mother in Puerto Rico in her final days.”

Leon had no explanation as to why he did what he did. The prosecutor, John Einstman, recommended the upper middle range of the sentencing guidelines for the defendant-*15 months in prison followed by 10 years supervised release during which he must register as a sex offender.

Kravitz was stuck having to describe what Leon made the victim do. He uttered the phrase “rubs his penis with the hand.”

Kravitz called the government’s plea deal and sentencing recommendations a “steep discount” and sentenced Leon to 36 months plus the 10 years supervised release.

Still standing, Leon was emotionless. He still wanted some wiggle room, asking the judge if he could turn himself in at a later date. He complained that he has to move some furniture to Orlando.

The judge refused this request. Before he was taken away, Leon twisted a ring off his finger and motioned to Boria. He wanted Boria to keep the ring.

Said Boria, who still works for the police department, “I know it didn’t happen the way they say it happened, that he kidnapped her….They set him up.”

“[Leon] told me she pulled over,” Boria explained, because she saw the flashing lights on Leon’s scout car. “She had tears on her face. He says he never stopped her.”

And what about all those calls? “He said he did call to see how she was.”

Old August 24th, 2007 #9
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Aparently the cops here found some contact lense solution in this girls luggage, and she got a little 'lippy' with them about it, hence her being manhandled.

It happened at Reagan National. If anyone could find a link to the story, it would be much appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJeBjQAANN0
A major reason why I refuse to fly anymore.

Old August 24th, 2007 #10
T. Denton
Extreme is a good thing!

I would expect something more like this:

Quote:
In the report, when officers arrived Miller was standing with a KFC drumstick in her hand, waving it at several people, yelling and screaming at several other monkeys holding Popeye's Chicken buckets.

The report goes on to state that Miller was told by police to put the drumstick down and when she didn’t an officer pulled out his gun.

With guns drawn on her, she told police she would not put the drumstick down until her husband arrived with the watermelon, "cuz I's be hongry 'n' shih all up in dis muhfuh!".

That’s when police say her husband came, took the drumstick from her, and beat her savagely about the face, neck and corpulent jowls with a crack pipe.

Police then arrested Miller and charged her with terroristic threatening and disorderly conduct.
But what's this? "Terroristic threatening?" Is this big jew's slimy attempt at turning simple assault, a misdemeanor, into an oy-vey-horrible-sounding, capital crime?

Thread