VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 22nd, 2010 #141
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Multiculturalism exists in all white nations today, and anti-white propaganda exists in every white nation. Are there commercials in South Africa, produced in South Africa, showcasing a nigger female with her arms around a white man or an Asian male? There is an entire thread dedicated to anti-white propaganda on VNN.
Lol an interracial commercial is what you consider "anti-white"? You people really are weak minded whiny brats. If the amount of other cultures in a country is 8% and less, then multiculturalism barely exists in that country. In these countries, suicide rates among whites are equally high or higher. This whole multiculturalism cause white suicide is by far the dumbest thing you guys have ever come up with.

Quote:
You are projecting, for the umpteenth time since slithering onto VNN.
I am stating the obvious.

Quote:
Nope, you said they all did. You were wrong. At least you admitted that.
"Do all white women do this? No, but is something white women are known to do and I have seen this behavior."

That is an exact quote.

Quote:
Yes, we've gone from "all" to "a lot". Which is somewhat in line with my opinion on the matter. I would say less than 1/3rd of women who travel abroad. This is evidenced by what I have witnessed while traveling.
I would say 1/4th at the least engaged in the actual sex acts and another 1/4th just got plastered and did slutty things like show bare breast and other body parts.

Quote:
Overlooking the glaring amateurish inability to properly format a quote, there is no evidence of contradiction. Many white women are scum, they are scum because of the anti-white propaganda against white men. Not all of them are, however.
Inability? Someone is reaching. How desperate.

Quote:
Sure, they are scum, however. They don't come close to holding a candle to the subhumanity that is the non-white in terms of promiscuity and sexual deviancy.

Why is it that nigger females have 23 times the rate of AIDS compared to white women and the highest rate of gonorrhea, seven times the rate of chlamydia and sixteen times the rate of syphilis? This information directly compares nigger females and white women. Surely fornicating in public as you bombastically claim would affect these otherwise horrifying rates. Also this is an indicator of just how perverse, promiscuous and disgusting non-whites are.
Simple math would tell you that it is the promiscuity of the male that would cause black females to have the highest rates of AIDS and gonorrhea. If one promiscuous male with an std has unprotected sex with 5 black women, it is his promiscuity that is spreading the std.

These trips often consists of college students. I can assume most of them are at least smart enough to use protection. Even when people are shit-faced they can figure out a condem.

Quote:
White women have lower self-esteem because they lack white men, settling for white males and God forbid, non-white subhumans.
And non-white women don't lack their male counterpart? Black women are the least likely to get married and still have high self-esteem. It is about what you are taught as a child. Your self worth and value.

This is why white female children and non-white children show a similar difference in self esteem. It is some sort of cultural thing, it has to be.

Quote:
*yawn* Okay. Won't change a thing. Niggers act like this naturally, whites who act like this do so because of the anti-white propaganda that is also causing the suicide rates. By the by, blacks acting like this are doing so as defined by their own nature, while whites do it because, like you say, because they have low-self esteem and act out.
What? Even the girls in the video you chose were drunk. Non-whites, no matter the race do not typically act like this. There is no anti-white propaganda. That is something white racists made up as an attempt to victimize themselves.

White women who have low self esteem get wasted and act like sluts. I blame the parents.

Last edited by TXC; December 22nd, 2010 at 03:28 PM.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #142
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Lol an interracial commercial is what you consider "anti-white"? You people really are weak minded whiny brats. If the amount of other cultures in a country is 8% and less, then multiculturalism barely exists in that country. In these countries, suicide rates among whites are equally high or higher. This whole multiculturalism cause white suicide is by far the dumbest thing you guys have ever come up with.
How many commercials or ads featuring white men or Asian males with nigger females have been developed in South Africa, or any other African country? Didn't think so. Just more posturing with farcical notions of cyber bullying and inability to deal with "pressure" as a means for pandemic white suicide.
Quote:
"Do all white women do this? No, but is something white women are known to do and I have seen this behavior."

That is an exact quote.
After your original, "we all know what white women do while traveling abroad."
Quote:
I would say 1/4th at the least engaged in the actual sex acts and another 1/4th just got plastered and did slutty things like show bare breast and other body parts.
Erm, engaged in sexual acts publicly? If you believe that then you must be traveling with some pretty disgusting gutter-whores.
Quote:
Inability? Someone is reaching. How desperate.
Stupidity, perhaps? This isn't a crack den, for Christ's sake.
Quote:
Simple math would tell you that it is the promiscuity of the male that would cause black females to have the highest rates of AIDS and gonorrhea. If one promiscuous male with an std has unprotected sex with 5 black women, it is his promiscuity that is spreading the std.
Nigger females must be mighty stupid if they're slogging with nigger bucks who are fucking uncontrollably.
Quote:
These trips often consists of college students. I can assume most of them are at least smart enough to use protection. Even when people are shit-faced they can figure out a condem.
A what? Sorry, I don't speak jiggaboo.
Quote:
And non-white women don't lack their male counterpart? Black women are the least likely to get married and still have high self-esteem. It is about what you are taught as a child. Your self worth and value.
I said they lacked white men, you stupid bitch, not white males.
Quote:
This is why white female children and non-white children show a similar difference in self esteem. It is some sort of cultural thing, it has to be.
It is a multi-cultural thing.
Quote:
What? Even the girls in the video you chose were drunk. Non-whites, no matter the race do not typically act like this. There is no anti-white propaganda. That is something white racists made up as an attempt to victimize themselves.
You will not find a video on YouTube with white women in a group acting this way.
Quote:
White women who have low self esteem get wasted and act like sluts. I blame the parents.
I blame a social experiment called multiculturalism, that has been negatively impacting whites on almost every level since its inception.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #143
TXC

Quote:
How many commercials or ads featuring white men or Asian males with nigger females have been developed in South Africa, or any other African country? Didn't think so. Just more posturing with farcical notions of cyber bullying and inability to deal with "pressure" as a means for pandemic white suicide.
What is your point? Do you ever have one? What does an interracial ad have to do with this so called white opression? Just more bitching from another white nationalist.

It is clear that whites are the least able to deal with pressure of all of the races. They are weak. All non-whites have dealt with oppression yet their suicide rates are far lower. There are euro countries where multiculturalism barely exists and their suicide rates are much higher than in the US. This is really a dumb argument on your part and I honestly think you are just fucking with me.

Quote:
After your original, "we all know what white women do while traveling abroad."
Which I stated was a generalization.

Quote:
Erm, engaged in sexual acts publicly? If you believe that then you must be traveling with some pretty disgusting gutter-whores.
If I believe? I have seen it. Public sex acts, different men in and out of their hotel rooms, engaging in slutty acts with other women and males at parties, letting men touch their body parts, finding it appropriate to not wear underwear with tiny pieces of fabric they refer to as dresses. You name it, the drunk white chicks do it.

Quote:
Stupidity, perhaps? This isn't a crack den, for Christ's sake.
What is a crack den? I've seen you use this line repeatedly out of frustration and disappointment I suppose.

Quote:
Nigger females must be mighty stupid if they're slogging with nigger bucks who are fucking uncontrollably.
Perhaps naive.

White women are so used to acting like sluts, they just come prepared.

Quote:
A what? Sorry, I don't speak jiggaboo.
Are you sure? Didn't you tell me that you have a skin condition called "rosatia"? Woogie boogie.

Quote:
I said they lacked white men, you stupid bitch, not white males.
It is a multi-cultural thing.
Oh spare me. You sound like a douche.

It has nothing to do with multiculturalism, it has to do with white parents and their inability to instill self worth and value into their children.

Quote:
You will not find a video on YouTube with white women in a group acting this way.
You may want to make sure of that before making such a claim.

Quote:
I blame a social experiment called multiculturalism, that has been negatively impacting whites on almost every level since its inception.
And that is why your children will have the same low self-esteem issues... God forbid you find someone desperate enough to allow you to inseminate her.

Better hide the rope and pills.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #144
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
If I believe? I have seen it. Public sex acts, different men in and out of their hotel rooms, engaging in slutty acts with other women and males at parties, letting men touch their body parts, finding it appropriate to not wear underwear with tiny pieces of fabric they refer to as dresses. You name it, the drunk white chicks do it.
Black chicks don't?

Do more whites act this way than blacks?

Quote:
White women are so used to acting like sluts, they just come prepared.
Boy, if I didn't know better, I would say you harbor some hatred for white women. Sure there's nothing personal in it, and your observations are strictly scientific?

Quote:
It has nothing to do with multiculturalism, it has to do with white parents and their inability to instill self worth and value into their children.
Blacks don't even have parents, most of them. Most white parents do care about their children, and do try to instill the right attitudes in them.

Quote:
And that is why your children will have the same low self-esteem issues...
You know which group has higher self-esteem and lower suicide rates than negroes?

Retards.

So by your theory, retards are superior to negroes.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #145
Nick Apleece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's a spectrum. Tards trump nigs on the quality of life scale.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #146
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
It's a spectrum. Tards trump nigs on the quality of life scale.
Exactly. The poor girl simply isn't able to conceive that the people who filled with her with the matter she parrots just might not have had her best interests at heart.

Self-esteem is an unquestioned good in our public schools. But self-esteem not based on some kind of achievement or fidelity to behavioral standards is baseless, which makes it actually dangerous. She comprehends none of this.

She doesn't understand that self-esteem in blacks is basically the flip side of stupidity. They don't know any better than to think they're the shit, when every other race would agree, but leave off the definite article.

Ignorance is not only bliss, it's the larger part of self-esteem too.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #147
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Black chicks don't?

Do more whites act this way than blacks?
Traveling abroad, getting wasted, and screwing random men? Yes, whites do this more than blacks.

Quote:
Boy, if I didn't know better, I would say you harbor some hatred for white women. Sure there's nothing personal in it, and your observations are strictly scientific?
Yes, I simply hate white women and their little dogs too.

Quote:
Blacks don't even have parents, most of them. Most white parents do care about their children, and do try to instill the right attitudes in them.
Most of them don't have parents(or parental guidance I'm sure you meant)? That isn't true(not really worth any more of an argument than that).

If most white parents care, it sure isn't reflecting in white suicide rates.

Quote:
You know which group has higher self-esteem and lower suicide rates than negroes?

Retards.

I don't think higher self esteem makes any group superior nor do I think any group is superior to another.

Nearly all non-white women including most Asians have higher self -esteem and sense of self worth than white women. I see that as a problem with parenting and it reflects in the suicide of white females being 5 times as high as women of other races.

As a non-white with high self-esteem who is successful at a very young age, I would much rather be compared to someone with a mental disability than someone who would hang themself because they are being taunted on Myspace. It is sad, but that is an extremely weak person.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #148
Dan Allan

Quote:
Traveling abroad, getting wasted, and screwing random men? Yes, whites do this more than blacks.
Are you just making all of this up as you go along?

Old December 23rd, 2010 #149
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Allan View Post
Are you just making all of this up as you go along?
Have you never traveled abroad where there are a large group of whites in a party atmosphere?

It is the exactly reason why a lot of parents do not want their college aged children going to these spring break events. Many get wasted and not only engage in sex with strangers, but put themselves in danger in other ways.

The majority of the ones who get that drunk and behave this way are white. This reflects when looking at who is arrested for public drunkenness. I have no reason to make this up, its simply the truth.

Ask anyone who has traveled abroad especially in a party atmosphere like spring break and see if you get a different story. I have been to Cancun 3 times for spring and summer break and as well as regular trips to Jamaica and the US VI. You don't have to believe me, but all I am telling you is what is reflected on camera is not far from the truth and some of it is much worse.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #150
livingnotexisting

Quote:
Who cares what blacks do? Unless it's mass migration back to Africa, it means nothing to me.
You can't go 'back' to a place you've never been to.

Quote:
Not quite sure what you're talking about here. Jews produce insulting images of White women in all their media, while portraying non-White males as moral saints. Which, in my opinion, is far more skewed than Birth Of A Nation, a film that I believe does itself distort the truth. By the way, what is "white girl wasted"? Did you just make that up, or is it actually used in any noteworthy films or televison, blogs, etc?
I'd like to live in the alternate universe you're currently reside in...

Quote:

Yes, I simply hate white women and their little dogs too.

Most of them don't have parents(or parental guidance I'm sure you meant)? That isn't true(not really worth any more of an argument than that).

If most white parents care, it sure isn't reflecting in white suicide rates.

I don't think higher self esteem makes any group superior nor do I think any group is superior to another.

Nearly all non-white women including most Asians have higher self -esteem and sense of self worth than white women. I see that as a problem with parenting and it reflects in the suicide of white females being 5 times as high as women of other races.

As a non-white with high self-esteem who is successful at a very young age, I would much rather be compared to someone with a mental disability than someone who would hang themself because they are being taunted on Myspace. It is sad, but that is an extremely weak person.
White children are often times not disciplined enough by their parents (maybe Southerners being an exception) . When a child behaves badly, grounding them or sending them to their room to "think about what they did" is not very effective. Instill some toughness in them so they aren't so sensitive that they feel the need to go shoot their classmates and/or teachers in high school because they had a bad day.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #151
Dan Allan

Quote:
The majority of the ones who get that drunk and behave this way are white. This reflects when looking at who is arrested for public drunkenness. I have no reason to make this up, its simply the truth.
Do you have any police records to back this claim up? Any news articles indicating that more Whites are arrested for drunkenness? Or did you just make that up, too??

There was a thread on here about young White people in Cardiff, Wales getting drunk and acting like assholes around the city. It does happen, occasionally. What I can't tell is whether you are only stating your own opinions, or you have any facts to back them up.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #152
Ian

Quote:
Hell, I don't believe it exists here. It is something created in the minds of white nationalists. Multiculturalism barely exists in some European countries yet their suicide rates are equally high if not higher. That doesn't make sense. It is a cultural thing. I don't know if it is that white children aren't taught to handle pressure or exactly what it is, but it has nothing to do with multiculturalism or "anti-white propaganda".

But the suicide rate in Japan is high.

List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

You think the Japanese can't handle pressure?

In later 1945 Vice-Admiral Onitsha, commander of the Kamikaze corps, killed himself. Perhaps by your standards TXC, the late admiral was some sort of weakling. Well...

Old December 23rd, 2010 #153
TXC

Quote:
Do you have any police records to back this claim up? Any news articles indicating that more Whites are arrested for drunkenness? Or did you just make that up, too??
Whites make up over 82% of those arrested for drunkenness. They also make up 84% of those who violate liquir laws and 86% of those who are arrested for driving under the influence.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/data/table_43.html

Quote:
There was a thread on here about young White people in Cardiff, Wales getting drunk and acting like assholes around the city. It does happen, occasionally. What I can't tell is whether you are only stating your own opinions, or you have any facts to back them up.
These are not just my opinions. I am generalizing, but I know this.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #154
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
But the suicide rate in Japan is high.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_suicide_rate

You think the Japanese can't handle pressure?

In later 1945 Vice-Admiral Onitsha, commander of the Kamikaze corps, killed himself. Perhaps by your standards TXC, the late admiral was some sort of weakling. Well...
I am fully aware that Japan has one of the highest suicide rates. That is completely beside my point.

Perhaps their culture doesn't prepare their people to handle pressure well. People kill themselves when they feel they have nothing to live for. They can't handle the pressures of life.

Are you trying to tell me that anti-japan propaganda is the reason the Japanese have high suicide rates? Its multiculturalism? Race-mixing?

Actually, thank you for posting this

Last edited by TXC; December 23rd, 2010 at 08:01 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #155
livingnotexisting

Quote:
I am fully aware that Japan has one of the highest suicide rates. That is completely beside my point.

Perhaps their culture doesn't prepare their people to handle pressure well. People kill themselves when they feel they have nothing to live for. They can't handle the pressures of life.

Are you trying to tell me that anti-japan propaganda is the reason the Japanese have high suicide rates? Its multiculturalism? Race-mixing?

Actually, thank you for posting this
Nice one

Old December 23rd, 2010 #156
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingnotexisting View Post
Nice one
Thanks livingnotexisting

Old December 23rd, 2010 #157
livingnotexisting

You're welcome

This essay explains the existence of this thread perfectly. It and the comments below are written by Black women. I really suggest to read the entire thing, but I bolded the most central parts.

Quote:
These little games black women play in colluding with black men to win some kind of macho war against white men (i.e. taking pot shots at white men’s masculinity or allowing black men to use them to score points against white men’s masculinity) will only come back to bite black women in the butt big time!

You all know what I am talking about. The ones where black women aid black men even sacrifice themselves into the bargain in this ongoing ‘besting’ contest black men have going with white men (that many white men are not even involved in but can vaguely sense). These games will just come back to haunt black women.

I was on a radio panel sometime last year and we were discussing mixed race relationship. A black man calls in and starts talking about how white women want them because of their ‘sexual prowess.’

Now this is not any original thinking as far as most of us are concerned, we all know and have observed how black men love to tout how they are ‘longer and stronger.’ However this guy went further than all that and started to talk about how that 'white women are the most feminine of women' and so it ‘isn’t any wonder’ that the most feminine of the races would gravitate to the most masculine of males!

So, this man in his bid to elevate black masculinity did not hesitate to throw black womanhood under the bus, taking an image shattering ‘swipe’ at black women’s femininity to do so.

Now folks I was waiting for the black female host and co hosts to recognize and acknowledge how this man had torn down black women or shall we say marched all over black women to reach for his ‘king of all males’ crown and how that this is standard operating procedure now for black men, to think nothing of tearing down black women in their self aggrandizement bid.

I am sure you all can guess that these black women either ignored the clear swipe at black females femininity or they somehow couldn’t compute that this was what this man had done (as I have once mentioned, there is this ‘powering down’ of black women’s mental faculties once it is time to see really what black men and the black community are all about, all the clues and signs simply don’t add up or are carefully skipped!). Yes there is this intentional ‘going blank’ for the few seconds when black men show their true colors or their intention shines through, so that these black women can seamlessly continue in their ‘black unity’ daze.

When I challenged this man by noting how amazing it was, that black men were now happy to tout the Mandingo stereotype, do you know what this brain dead host said? She that blatantly ignored the clear swipe at black womanhood, suddenly found her voice and like a well trained zombie, came out ‘in defense of black men’, saying ‘why shouldn’t we talk about sexual prowess if it is a factor’.

See, the well trained black female zombie has been conditioned to react to the things she has been told she has to react to and let fall any others as instructed even sheer attacks on their dignity and their self esteem!The well trained female warrior zombie will come out fighting for even the black man who has taken time out to pulverize her self esteem on his onward journey to self elevation. In fact he will aim a kick and then turn round and ask her to get up of the floor and assist him in his selfish pursuit and she will do just that! Battered woman syndrome indeed!

Can you all see how black women have become like ‘indulgent mother’ to black men, humouring them and putting up with these men are taking chunks out of their self esteem?

I will say this here, any black woman who wants to thrive must note that the sheer bulk of black womanhood (anything in excess of 90%) is not empowered in fact is dangerously self negating; therefore you must purposefully disconnect yourself from the vast majority of your black female counterparts to survive! I am pretty serious about this!

The truth is that if your life, interests, concerns, preoccupation, lifestyle, pastimes, and thinking is aligned with that of 90% of black women, then you will share their fate which is as it stands at the moment, limited, unfulfilled lives filled with struggle, self imposed problems. Do an inventory about how your life and thinking compares to that of other black woman and if you are where the bulk are, you will have a limited life.

Change the dynamic

Try this experiment this month:

Whenever you are in a situation where black men in their subtle way, are trying to elevate themselves above white or other men, in an ever so subtle way yourself, twist it round so you are complimenting other men.

For instance say you are having a conversation in a group of different races and genders and the white man is positioned as the wicked wolf. Say something like, ‘Well I don’t know about that, I think white men have come a long way, thanks to the efforts of feminists and feminism (you are tactfully putting this down to external factors), white men have responded very well.

Say something like, 'The result I see is white men are more sensitive and modern in their responses to women', add that other women of other races and other cultures are still struggling to get their men to move half way what white men have moved!' or even simply, 'White men have adjusted admirably to the 21st century woman' and let the rest be implied.

Employ humour and levity (i.e. don't make this a serious discussion but more like a throw away comment).

Now watch and note the responses and reactions of all around.

Find other similar ways of throwing a spanner in the works of black men's ego inflating activities (its a no brainer in many instances) and watch the toxicity it unleashes on the situation dissipate and note how quickly the milieu becomes a healthy one for all participants!

Other examples are

- I don't really listen to R&B, in truth I enjoy Country and Western, I dig the whole cowboy vibe.
- I think real men don't need "swagger" they are just quietly effective.
- Etc.

Many of you are searching for ways to get black men's choke hold off from black women's necks, when the answer is simple and staring you in the face!

Old December 23rd, 2010 #158
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingnotexisting View Post
You're welcome

This essay explains the existence of this thread perfectly. It and the comments below are written by Black women. I really suggest to read the entire thing, but I bolded the most central parts.
I honestly think the original purpose of this thread was to just piss people off. Mission accomplished.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #159
livingnotexisting

Quote:
I honestly think the original purpose of this thread was to just piss people off. Mission accomplished.
True. Though it doesn't take much.

Old October 26th, 2012 #160
Ryan1982
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
A nigger on the internet does not like the way I look. I am crushed.
You would never get a women as good looking as her. So fuck off!

Tags
defilement of whites, wishing niggers

Thread