Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 7th, 2007 #1
Enemy_of_Juden

Angry Stupid Russian Whores Who Fuck Niggers

I know that such disgusting unions are a rarity but it's good to expose them. I had a post like this before the forum crashed so might as well shame these whores again.

Where is the attraction? Is this girl retarded?

I bet her father is just pleased with her.

This one too. NOT!

Such a lovely couple. NO!

I can see why this one wasn't able to get a good Russian man.

Such a lovely mother-daughter pic. NOT! How about eww! What's that on her lap?

Any Russian women who have race mixed are Commie harlots! No longer Russians!

Old June 7th, 2007 #2
psychologicalshock
Banned

As a Russian, I disown that woman. Shameful whore.

Old June 7th, 2007 #3
Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
As a Russian, I disown that woman. Shameful whore.
It's a shame these whores have to dip so low. Once the nigger's snake enters their cunt they are lost to the Russians and no better than the nigger. I talked to an Italian-American woman on SF earlier this week who is married to a nigger/chink hybrid and I also disowned her since I am Italian American too. It's like losing a family member.

Old June 7th, 2007 #4
Commoner

Default Always remember, jews made this possible.

Very nauseating. You are certainly right, the women are not Russian. They forfeited their whiteness when they chose to mix with different species. I'd say they deserve a curse, but they have already cursed themselves.

Old June 7th, 2007 #5
birdman77
Banned

Unhappy damaged goods

what a shame.
mr. hooknose says to your daughter--"race mixing is a beautiful thing, for the sake of diversity, and loving one another"

mr. hooknose says to his dughter--"don't you dare go anywhere near those filthy savages, or i will disown you!! oy veh!!"

Old June 7th, 2007 #6
psychologicalshock
Banned

It's unfortunate for me to say this but my family knew someone similar. She basically married a Jap and his family (rightfully) nearly disowned him and disrespected her. Well anyhow, he turned out to be a complete jerk to her and basically a slave master. The kid was just an uncontrollable multi-racial brat who didn't even understand the principal of being proper. When she came over to our home he was just all over the walls, it was more of a beast than a child, we had to tell them to get out. The reason he was so unhospitable was because the Japanese guy (and his parents) believed in some sort of popular tradition that you have to let a child do whatever it wants until the age of 4. Anyhow, basically what I am saying is that it's an outright failure and she has panic/depression attacks. I bet this woman has a similar (probably worse) situation.

Old June 7th, 2007 #7
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Nice one, you posted this exact thread at least once when you first got here, and continue to post obsessively about whites fucking niggers.

Old June 7th, 2007 #8
Bill
Banned

Can you at least put these nigger lover broads in opposing views or Nutzpah Lounge?

..........trust me............

Old June 7th, 2007 #9
Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
Originally Posted by furandloathinginDFW View Post
Nice one, you posted this exact thread at least once when you first got here, and continue to post obsessively about whites fucking niggers.
Well, I'm sorry. It's the most common form of race-mixing: white girls and nigger 'males'. Look at every Western European country, it's almost expected there. Fortunately Eastern Europe isn't nearly as bad but we have to make sure it doesn't get worse.

Quote:
It's unfortunate for me to say this but my family knew someone similar. She basically married a Jap and his family (rightfully) nearly disowned him and disrespected her. Well anyhow, he turned out to be a complete jerk to her and basically a slave master. The kid was just an uncontrollable multi-racial brat who didn't even understand the principal of being proper. When she came over to our home he was just all over the walls, it was more of a beast than a child, we had to tell them to get out. The reason he was so unhospitable was because the Japanese guy (and his parents) believed in some sort of popular tradition that you have to let a child do whatever it wants until the age of 4. Anyhow, basically what I am saying is that it's an outright failure and she has panic/depression attacks. I bet this woman has a similar (probably worse) situation.
Some people, as in race-mixers just never learn. It's a depressing reality. It's happening all over the world and it's spreading like wildfire. I have a question for someone who may know. How often do kikes race-mix? They always impress it upon us. I have heard of some Jews marrying niggers and spics but that's not too common. I hope it is so all of the kikes are brown, nappy haired, hook nosed, smelly, and stupid eventually.

Old June 7th, 2007 #10
WIP

Enemy of Juden...you wouldn't happen to be "missmuffin" would you?

Old June 7th, 2007 #11
Commoner

Default One eye slanted, one eye round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
. The kid was just an uncontrollable multi-racial brat who didn't even understand the principal of being proper. .

That reminds me, wasn't there some half-gook shithead that used to post here? Animae Eterna or something like that. The fucker claimed he didnt consider himself asian or white, yet he constantly defended asians and touted the superiority of asian culture. Poor little confused hybrid.

Old June 7th, 2007 #12
birdman77
Banned

every white woman, who marries, or even lays down with a non-white eventually comes to regret it, one way or another, and by that time they are just damaged goods, with ugly, misbehaved children

Old June 7th, 2007 #13
Enemy_of_Juden

London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin, Amsterdam.. go to any of these cities and probably 1/4 of the white population there race-mixes. I heard that 25% of children born in London are mulattoes, don't want to know how many are born to diaperheads. Moscow, St. Petersburg, probably about 0.01% THE MOST! Warsaw, maybe 1%. I heard there is some wealthy kike that keeps on bringing in nigger 'athletes' from Africa and most of them snatch Polish whores. Bulgaria, race-mixing between whites and blacks is pretty much non-existant. Bulgarians are racially loyal. But they have a gypsy problem, about as bad as niggers.

Old June 7th, 2007 #14
Commoner

Default The jew smiles upon this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy_of_Juden View Post
London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin, Amsterdam.. go to any of these cities and probably 1/4 of the white population there race-mixes. I heard that 25% of children born in London are mulattoes, don't want to know how many are born to diaperheads. Moscow, St. Petersburg, probably about 0.01% THE MOST! Warsaw, maybe 1%. I heard there is some wealthy kike that keeps on bringing in nigger 'athletes' from Africa and most of them snatch Polish whores. Bulgaria, race-mixing between whites and blacks is pretty much non-existant. Bulgarians are racially loyal. But they have a gypsy problem, about as bad as niggers.
25% mulattoes? That's as bad as "Muhammed" becoming the most common baby name in Britain.

Didn't the Polish national soccer team import some nigger and quickly make it a Polish citizen, just for the 2002 World Cup? Fucked up.

Old June 7th, 2007 #15
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman77 View Post
every white woman, who marries, or even lays down with a non-white eventually comes to regret it, one way or another, and by that time they are just damaged goods, with ugly, misbehaved children
Isn't it funny how the racially mixed always take the non-white side? Just goes to show how much the media promotes the hatred of Whites.

Old June 7th, 2007 #16
Stegura

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIP View Post
Enemy of Juden...you wouldn't happen to be "missmuffin" would you?
Yes, Missmuffin is Enemy of Juden. Try googling her posts.

Old June 8th, 2007 #17
H.B.

I wonder if the dude with the unpronounceable name has anything to say about this?

He liked to rant and rail about White American men being "cowards" for complaining about a nigger beating a disabled White guy to death with a baseball bat. Which is the more cowardly act - murdering a defenseless person for no reason or speaking out against it?

Old June 8th, 2007 #18
Enemy_of_Juden

Interracial breeding is an unfortunate reality. Why has this come upon us? It's the Jew. The Jew brought the nigger slaves to America. The Jew brought the nigger students to Russia. The Jew brought the nigger to Europe to 'work'. The niggers are the pawns of the Jews to eradicate the white race from the face of the planet. The Jew advocates race-mixing in music, on TV and in fashion. The Jew has fashioned this trend acceptable. The Jew is not acceptable.

Old June 8th, 2007 #19
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default Let's take the beam out of our own eye before taking the speck out of someone elses..

Why bitch about "Russian whores" when there are plenty of white American whores doing the same exact thing?

Old June 8th, 2007 #20
Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
Why bitch about "Russian whores" when there are plenty of white American whores doing the same exact thing?
Should I make a thread about them too?

Thread