VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 23rd, 2010 #1
Scott
Banned

Default Attention White Men! Our Aryan Princess needs us

White guys, if there is a real man amongst you, if you really believe in the 14 words, now is the time to stand up for this 21 year old Aryan princess. Stand and defend her honour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreannaFand
Today at work one of my negro coworkers was following me around all day. He was saying things such as:

"I want to take you away to Jamaica."
"Do you like me?"
"I am your friend."
"I like your hair."
"Why don't you like me?"
"I want to make your smile and make you happy."
"Do you like black men?"
"Why don't you like black men?"

The WORST was: "Hi little girl, want to come and play? Do you want to make caramel coloured babies?"

I continuously begged him to leave me alone. I told him that I don't like him. I told him I didn't want to talk to him. I emphasized many times that I am engaged. He asked me if I like black men and I said no. I did not say anything more racial than that. I assumed that speaking racially would make him more likely to do something to me.

He followed me around ALL DAY at work!

So after work my fiance came to confront him. The negro was sitting in the bin with a group of his negro friends. My fiance said he needed to talk to him and he would like him to come outside and have a conversation. The negro asked what he wanted. My fiance asked him why he was bothering me and saying things to me. The negro then started going crazy and repeating over and over again, "Leave! Just leave and go home!" One of his negro friends was laughing. One was just looking at my fiance with eyes like he wanted to kill him. One was saying, "Relax, it's nothing, don't worry, he was just saying nice things to her, don't cause trouble." My fiance kept asking him to come outside, but he wouldn't. He told the negro not to bother me again, and he left. What could he do against four negroes in a dark bin?

I called my boss after work. My boss said, "I already know what happened. He said something about your hair and your boyfriend came and started yelling at them." I told my boss that what really happened was that the negro was following me around and harassing me all day. My boss said that he would talk to him tommorrow, but I get the vibe that he doesn't take it seriously and thinks that it's all my boyfriend's fault.

What do we do now? We don't just work here, we live on premises as well. I am afraid that my fiance will get into a fight and either end up in prison or get stabbed by a negro and die.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t719721/

Old June 23rd, 2010 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Sure thing buddy. You and your friend both have less than 100 posts on both VNN and SF. Looks like an operation to get White men jammed up and put in prison. You all will have to come up with a better story than that, especially if you expect anyone on VNN to fall for it. Most here have IQs higher than all of those in your federal building combined.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #3
Elizabeth Fragale

If this is real (big if reading that thread) she just needs to quit her job. Why subject herself to that? Why does she want to put other people (her fiance) at risk for something that could be avoided? She probably enjoys men acting violent in order to protect her, but that's taking a fetish too far.

Yeah, nobody should have to stop doing anything because of niggers..in theory. That's bad. What's worse is staying in a crappy job where you get sexually harassed. Who cares if you have to work at a lower paying job, if it's around whites and you're not in danger of getting attacked? What's worse, being unemployed or having to put up with that?

Just quit. There's no reason to say. Quit. Quit. Don't bring anyone else into this. Just quit.

You shouldn't have to. But that's how it is.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #4
Jess_Smith

I thought she lived at work

Post 1
"What do we do now? We don't just work here, we live on premises as well."

Post 24
"Well they have both driven me home so they know that I live and work where I say I do, and they know that there's tons of ******s here."

Old June 23rd, 2010 #5
Scott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
I thought she lived at work

Post 1
"What do we do now? We don't just work here, we live on premises as well."

Post 24
"Well they have both driven me home so they know that I live and work where I say I do, and they know that there's tons of ******s here."
WNS, she and her bf live in the dormitory which is in the barn itself. That way they save lots of money. And they are saving money so they can get married and start a family. Why are you people being so skeptical?

Old June 23rd, 2010 #6
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
WNS, she and her bf live in the dormitory which is in the barn itself.
Why the need for anyone to drive her home then?

Old June 23rd, 2010 #7
BreannaFand

Quote:
What do you mean?

Old June 23rd, 2010 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Agent provocateur.
Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

Old June 25th, 2010 #9
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Old June 23rd, 2010 #10
Scott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Sure thing buddy. You and your friend both have less than 100 posts on both VNN and SF. Looks like an operation to get White men jammed up and put in prison. You all will have to come up with a better story than that, especially if you expect anyone on VNN to fall for it. Most here have IQs higher than all of those in your federal building combined.
OTPTT, you have read too much David Hume I guess. What has the number of posts got to do with the authenticity of this, as you call it, story?

Old June 23rd, 2010 #11
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
OTPTT, you have read too much David Hume I guess. What has the number of posts got to do with the authenticity of this, as you call it, story?
Why don't YOU take care of the situation, Big Man? Surely a great White man like yourself can handle one lowly nigger? I know why and so does anyone with at least one firing neuron. Go cast your hook elsewhere. We're not biting.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #12
BreannaFand

Quote:
Why don't YOU take care of the situation, Big Man? Surely a great White man like yourself can handle one lowly nigger? I know why and so does anyone with at least one firing neuron. Go cast your hook elsewhere. We're not biting.
Scott does not know me or live by me and my intention was never to ask someone for help in the sense of fighting, just looking for advice on what we should do. We want to leave this place but we don't know where else to go. We tried living in a normal apartment with normal jobs but we couldn't save up any money that way. Now we're saving huge chunks of cash like this and a stupid nigger had to come along and ruin everything for me!

Could I really sue if the nigger keeps bothering me? Should I honestly try provoking him by walking around him? Isn't that somewhat dangerous?

Old June 23rd, 2010 #13
Bev
drinking tea

Do you have a HR manager? A supervisor? Approaching either of these would be a better option than getting yourselves nicked on racial hatred charges.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #14
Scott
Banned

Quote:
You will not bite because you have no teeth, you toothless White male. You have forgotten the 14 words. That sentence begins with "WE". If I could do it alone I would have done it already and wouldn't have started this thread.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #15
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
You will not bite because you have no teeth, you toothless White male.
You might want to read these two articles before you call me 'toothless.'

1. http://www.theharbinger.org/xvi/980512/tsang.html

2. http://www.theharbinger.org/xvii/981020/tsang.html

I'm thinking you would have shit your pants had you been in my position during the events described in the articles above.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #16
Tbow002

Default Let it go

Let it go for now...The boss knows and you just need to document it. DO NOT let it escalate into a physical altercation. You have the upper hand and if he so much as winks at you again you can claim Sexual harassment and sue your boss and the entire company for a bundle for not doing anything, take that money and have a huge family of beautiful white children with your fiance...

I would keep walking around this guy even to see if he is stupid enough to do anything else...If he does KA-CHING $$$

that would be my advice

Old June 24th, 2010 #17
Billy M.
Banned

Hey Breanna, If you don't already, start carrying a weapon.

I fear this nigger might try to rape you.

Old June 24th, 2010 #18
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy M. View Post
Hey Breanna, If you don't already, start carrying a weapon.

I fear this nigger might try to rape you.
I suggest the M16-14ZSF made by CRKT. It's sturdy, sharp, quick opening, and painful.

It costs between 40 and 70 dollars depending on where you get it from. I carry it with me everywhere i got (save for work).

Old June 25th, 2010 #19
Justin
Banned

*cough* .45 *cough*...

Old June 25th, 2010 #20
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
*cough* .45 *cough*...
I've got that same cough. Hard to shake.

Thread