Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2015 #1581
Bev
drinking tea

Myopia is just a different way of looking at things, Jimmy.

Lowering the age of consent will bring us untold 14 year old penniless mothers who aren't allowed to leave school to care for their children and who aren't allowed to get married either.

Fabulous job security news for the social workers and State Parents who run the types of homes and schemes that will take them in but not such good news for the children born in those situations nor for the mothers who will leave school as soon as they are able instead of getting even the most modest further education.

Of course, the Asian and jewish kids are by far the brightest anyway and have much higher levels of being able to buckle down and get on with it and that's why they, along with the student visas, get all the college and Uni places and go on to become doctors and teachers and social workers and accountants and so on. They tell us this all the time so I know it's true.

As for the content of the forum, the easiest way to get people to shut up about a subject is to stop talking about it. I do see however how much fun it is to poke sticks at some of the more eager-to-bite members so this is perhaps not a feasible option.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1582
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Of course, the Asian and jewish kids are by far the brightest anyway and have much higher levels of being able to buckle down and get on with it and that's why they, along with the student visas, get all the college and Uni places and go on to become doctors and teachers and social workers and accountants and so on.
I hope I haven't given you the impression I'm not all about getting more fertile White females into the workplace. Birthrates are important, but first and foremost, we need more ratepayers, so we can pay down the interest on our national debts.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1583
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I hope I haven't given you the impression I'm not all about getting more fertile White females into the workplace. Birthrates are important, but first and foremost, we need more ratepayers, so we can pay down the interest on our national debts.

I didn't notice what impression you gave as I was too busy looking for the impression of understanding why non-indigenous teachers, doctors, social workers and politicians are the absolute ideal choice to bring up and be in charge of the next generation of indigenous kids that are born to 14 year old mothers hardly able to write their own names, much less consider home-schooling.

Someone's got to wipe Dr Patel's butt when he's in the retirement home.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1584
Jimmy Marr

No butt shall go unPatel'd.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1585
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Default The power of negative thinking

Quote:
What is it that you expect from anyone trying to do a little activism. Do you think we're going to take Rome by the end of summer, or something?
Start by not hiring mental cases who become SPLC informants. Once they master that we can move on to the advanced course.

Quote:
I donate $20 a month to N.A. just like I've done here at VNN for years. Do you think if the SPLC wrote a story tomorrow claiming Varg had supplied them with a zip drive full of historical financial data about VNNF that I should stop donating?
Stop changing the subject. The NA leak happened. Alex has fifteen years of successful WN activism. It took Williams less than a year to bury the NA.

Worst. Activist. Ever.

Quote:
If you don't like N.A., don't donate.
Most activists with lousy ideas assume that they're not being supported because (pick one or more)

WNs are lazy.

WNs are cheap.

WNs have no loyalty.

WNs are pussies.

WNs are anonymous.

WNs are stupid.

I've heard all of this bullshit again and again from every maverick, flake and personality disorder case in this movement.

Why didn't WNs rally to Cobb's "free housing" in North Dakota? It wasn't because WNs are lazy, cowardly, stupid or cheap. It was because Leith was over fifty miles from any jobs and there was no heat or indoor plumbing!

Why wouldn't we pay for Glenn Miller's billboard to reach a few thousand commuters in the sticks? Because for that money we could pay for top of the line web presence that could reach a billion people.

Why don't we all sign up to help Williams revive the NA? Because Williams gave every sign of having no idea what he was doing. When a would-be leader is a total fuckup people pick up on it. Maybe it was the way he evaded giving any straight answers to people who hadn't signed up for his nascent cult, or maybe it was his inability to forge any alliances with existing WN activists or organizations. Whatever it was that gave him away, I smelled a rat, he couldn't, and here we are.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1586
EricPowers
Banned

Dysfunctional or not the National Alliance isn't going anywhere. Maybe they'll pull themselves up by the boot straps and build a more respectable organization but that is yet to be seen.

The National Alliance seems to be one of the few WN organizations that actually have boots on the ground. Why don't some of the key board warriors who criticize it go out and build up their own organization?

I'd like to see a boots on the ground White organization that doesn't play into the hand of SPLC's caricatures of them. The Jews must be laughing in their little dens, rubbing their hands together and sneering at the ineptness of the goyim.

Last edited by EricPowers; May 25th, 2015 at 05:52 PM.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1587
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post

Why didn't WNs rally to Cobb's "free housing" in North Dakota?

Why wouldn't we pay for Glenn Miller's billboard

Why don't we all sign up to help Williams revive the NA?
I have no criticism of your lack of support for those or any other projects that fail(ed) to attract your enthusiasm. I just can't figure out why you took it upon yourself to vehemently oppose the management of a project with which had no involvement.

I can't help but suspect that you must have some motivation of which I'm unaware. I hope it's a good one because you've certainly put a lot of effort into it.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1588
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
I once thought Will Williams was a real son-of-a-bitch for chasing Lard-ass Covington into the Pacific Northwest, but now it appears he's run him all the way to Australia. If that's not something to admire, I don't know what is.
You really are an idiot if you actually think I am covington Jimmy

Old May 25th, 2015 #1589
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Don't pretend to be even more stupid than you already are, Gordo. I wasn't talking to you, fatso, but I'll explain it to you, just this once. The troll "Emerson" stated: "It was his job to raise funds sufficient for day to day operations." Now try to think about that, fatboy, put that bag of Taco Bell breakfast burritos aside for a moment and think. Where in hell is that "sufficient funding" going to come from? Assuming Williams is not wealthy, which he is not, he only has a few options. He can take up bank robbery, maybe even hit an armored car full of money. Or he can do what other WN leaders have always done, the ones who are a step or two above phone booth fuhrers. He can depend on membership dues and contributions.

Now, if you don't approve of an org. or its leader you don't support it. Like I never supported Aryan Nations, for example. But, and pay attention now, if you aren't supporting an org. you really don't have much business whining about the way it's ran.

That kind of puts you old hens who are clucking about the NA on the spot. If you really gave a damn you would send a few bucks their way so they didn't have to depend on marginal people like Dilloway. But that's not the issue for you anti-White bastards, is it? You hypocritically piss and moan about how Williams is wrecking the NA, boo hoo, it's just so terrible, waaa waaa, and then you squeal like a gut stabbed pig when he solicits money. The really strange thing is that none of you loud mouthed pieces of shit managed a drop of indignation when Gliebe was busy spending the NA bank accounts and hauling off every thing that wasn't nailed down. That makes me just a bit suspicious about your motives.

Note: I am not soliciting funds for the NA, so fuck off trolls.

I'm sure it would. While you're waiting for that why don't you write us a detailed essay about why you shit stirring troll bastards spend so much time attempting to derail White Nationalism?

Well bully for you, lard ass. I guess even rapists and sex offenders have some standards, enough to not want to associate with you, el Piggo.
So according to you, not only are non NA supporters, anti white bastards, but pedophiles and sex offenders have standards. Thanks Fred, we all know exactly how you think. Every time you NA members/supporters open your mouth, you lose potential recruits because you prove that you are just cultists, not WN

Old May 25th, 2015 #1590
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I see that this time, instead of the familiar chorus of alcoholic retards, this time Bev has Tubby chiming in with support for her inflammatory distortions.

What an asset to this forum!
Tubby, isn`t that covingtons nickname?
If so, then Hadding, are you accusing Linder, Varg, Bev of allowing covington to post when we all know that wanker is barred.
Hadding, you are insane, you are so full of yourself that you seem to think anyone who disagrees with you is either covington himself or a supporter of him.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1591
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Terminal obtuseness.
Ah c'mon Bev, don't be so hard on yourself. We all make mistakes, it ain't the end of the world. And you know we all still love you, except maybe andy, but he's just a little Irish bog-trotter so no one really cares what he thinks.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1592
George Witzgall

One possible role for the NA is to focus on creating a strong White nation, that is, a group of racially white people who are committed to marrying fellow Whites. (Note: here White with capital 'W' means not just racially white, but a member of the nation.)

Once you have a sufficiently strong White nation, then you can start focusing on carving out a homeland, but in my opinion right now the focus should be on creating a strong nation.

The Creativity movement is an example of a movement that tried to instill a strong White identity. Some of the most prominent WNs today are associated with this movement, although I'll be the first to admit it hasn't really caught on. The Pioneer Little Europe movement could also be key, allowing White people to live together without actually having a sovereign "homeland". Maybe Cosmotheism could be at the core of WN? Who knows.

Any rate, if a White nation is to come into existence, some organization has to keep records, decide who can join, who to exclude, handle PR etc..; so maybe this could be the role of the NA.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1593
George Witzgall

One possibility is to set up a dating app for Whites, since the goal is to hook up Whites with each other.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1594
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Default The power of positive thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
One possible role for the NA is to focus on creating a strong White nation, that is, a group of racially white people who are committed to marrying fellow Whites. (Note: here White with capital 'W' means not just racially white, but a member of the nation.)

Once you have a sufficiently strong White nation, then you can start focusing on carving out a homeland, but in my opinion right now the focus should be on creating a strong nation.

The Creativity movement is an example of a movement that tried to instill a strong White identity. Some of the most prominent WNs today are associated with this movement, although I'll be the first to admit it hasn't really caught on. The Pioneer Little Europe movement could also be key, allowing White people to live together without actually having a sovereign "homeland". Maybe Cosmotheism could be at the core of WN? Who knows.

Any rate, if a White nation is to come into existence, some organization has to keep records, decide who can join, who to exclude, handle PR etc..; so maybe this could be the role of the NA.
Yes. My impression is that there are a hell of a lot of White people out there now who basically agree with us. Twenty years ago they still held hope that we really could all just get along, niggers, mestizos, all one big happy family. But the jew got impatient and turned the heat up too fast and the frog may be about to bail.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1595
Jimmy Marr

Every once in a blue moon something pops up that exceeds the atrocity of giving of sweater to a child.

Let's see how long it takes for our intrepid Internet warriors to run up 80 pages of self-righteous indignation over this.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1596
John Adams
Banned

Jimmy, all I see is you attempting to derail the topic by adding something that has nothing to do with the NA. It shows how pathetic the NA supporters are when one such as Jimmy claims wrongful dental procedures is worse than child stalking. If you were truly serious about this, then you would have introduced the video in another thread.
The fact that you introduced it here, shows that you truly dont give a shit about the video or about children in general. All you want is to deflect criticism away from the NA. The fact you use children in your attempt shows how pathetic you truly are.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1597
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Start by not hiring mental cases who become SPLC informants. Once they master that we can move on to the advanced course.
What do you mean "we," Sammy? You don't want any part of any organization that don't meet your high standards, remember? What, you want someone else to do all the work?

Quote:
The NA leak happened. Alex has fifteen years of successful WN activism. It took Williams less than a year to bury the NA.
You really should get some counselling for your chronic lying. The NA is a long way from being dead and buried. This Dilloway business is a tempest in a tea pot. A bump in the road. But you already know that. So why do you lie about it?

Quote:
Worst. Activist. Ever.
That simply could not be any more untrue. Will has a record of successful activism going back at least to the 1980s. His former work as membership coordinator for the NA is one example. He doubled the membership in less than two years. He organized several local units. Once again, I think you know this. So why do you lie about it? Why didn't you have any criticism of the former NA leadership? Why now? Williams took over a membership organization that had zero members and no money and had one foot in the grave. He has recruited several members. It is something he is very good at.

So why are you so bent out of shape and putting so much effort into trying to destroy it? Why now?

Quote:
Most activists with lousy ideas assume that they're not being supported because (pick one or more)

WNs are lazy.

WNs are cheap.

WNs have no loyalty.

WNs are pussies.

WNs are anonymous.

WNs are stupid.
OK. That covers the WN wannabe fuhrers. What about the competent ones? Do you know what the difference is? Of course you do. But I'm gonna tell you anyway. The competent ones face non-stop attacks consisting mostly of lies and innuendo spread by internet trolls with anti-White agendas. That is what worries me about you, Sammy. I am afraid people might misjudge you and start thinking you aren't really pro-White.

Quote:
I've heard all of this bullshit again and again from every maverick, flake and personality disorder case in this movement.
Careful, Sammy. There are some who think those trolls who make a habit of characterizing pro-Whites as defective misfits do so in order to discourage Whites from becoming involved in White Nationalism.

Quote:
Why didn't WNs rally to Cobb's "free housing" in North Dakota? It wasn't because WNs are lazy, cowardly, stupid or cheap. It was because Leith was over fifty miles from any jobs and there was no heat or indoor plumbing!
And what does that have to do with the NA?

Quote:
Why wouldn't we pay for Glenn Miller's billboard to reach a few thousand commuters in the sticks? Because for that money we could pay for top of the line web presence that could reach a billion people.
So how is your topshelf state of the art website coming along? Got a link to it? You can PM it to me if you are afraid to put it on VNN.

Quote:
Why don't we all sign up to help Williams revive the NA? Because Williams gave every sign of having no idea what he was doing. When a would-be leader is a total fuckup people pick up on it. Maybe it was the way he evaded giving any straight answers to people who hadn't signed up for his nascent cult,
What makes you think he owes you any answers about anything? Who are you? And why are you lying about Williams again? What answers did he evade? He pulled a moribund NA from the grave, did some CPR on it, and has it breathing again. So why do you say he had no idea what he was doing? Why didn't you level that charge against the former leadership? Why do you lie and attempt to sow dissention among Whites? Why did you act like such a dick when you were made hall monitor? It almost seemed like you were deliberately trying to run people off. Were you? Why?

Quote:
or maybe it was his inability to forge any alliances with existing WN activists or organizations.
"Inability to forge alliances with existing WN activists"? Are we talking about the same Will Williams? The Will Williams I know is quite capable of recruiting existing "activists." And he has a track record of doing just that, with a success rate probably bettered by a very few. Glenn Miller was the best back in his heyday. But Will is no slouch. You of course know this but for some strange reason you choose to lie about it. Why?

The target population for recruiting into an org. such as the NA is the mainstream population.

Quote:
Whatever it was that gave him away, I smelled a rat, he couldn't, and here we are.
Well Sammy, I'm fairly certain that bouquet of rat is something you are quite familiar with.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1598
George Witzgall

One problem I foresee is some folks who are interested in their race and get DNA tests done to see if they are White, well, they might also prefer to mate with someone who is from their same "sub-race" or mix; so a Germanic might prefer a fellow Germanic over a Slav; or a Germano-Celtic mix might seek out another Germano-Celtic. This might be important to some people.

Old May 25th, 2015 #1599
John Adams
Banned

The biggest danger to the NA is itself and its supporters. It always has been and continues to be to this day.
Its interesting that some of Williams supporters do not even get along with each other.
Its going to be extremely difficult if not fucking impossible for the NA to convince Sally Soccer mum that Strom is actually innocent when not only is he a registered sex offender but that Williams, the leader of the NA is friends with convicted rapist Stanley Diggs.
How is the NA going to educate other Whites when its leader not only talks to jews but by his own words associates with people that no sane white person would allow near their children.
Perception is everything, Sally soccer mum will take note that Craig Cobb is another of Williams supporters and if she looks up Cobb, she will see a deranged lunatic with gun in hand harassing another WHITE person. There was only one nigger in that town, yet Cobb left him alone. Think about how that looks to the average person who might support us.
Before the NA supporters say that they have no interest in educating Sally soccer mum, they should think. If they are not interested in educating Sally soccer mum, then who the fuck are they interested in educating and what the hell is their real goal. Before you can educate, you have to get the masses to listen. The NA can preach to the choir all it wants, but as this thread and the one on SF shows, the choir stopped listening years ago.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1600
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post

"Inability to forge alliances with existing WN activists"? Are we talking about the same Will Williams? The Will Williams I know is quite capable of recruiting existing "activists." And he has a track record of doing just that, with a success rate probably bettered by a very few. Glenn Miller was the best back in his heyday. But Will is no slouch. You of course know this but for some strange reason you choose to lie about it. Why?

The target population for recruiting into an org. such as the NA is the mainstream population.

Well Sammy, I'm fairly certain that bouquet of rat is something you are quite familiar with.
Fred, the mainstream population is not going to join an org whose leader is close friends with a known race mixing govt informer that executed a 14 year old boy and is currently sitting in jail. Funny you mention rats Fred, Miller stood up in a court and gave evidence FOR the govt

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread