Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2011 #1
Rufus

Default Crown Loyalists in Ireland worship their worst enemies

http://newsfromatlantis.blogspot.com...-north-of.html

The Loyalists in the north of Ireland have been manipulated by the Talmudists in London into worshipping their natural enemies and fighting their kin. This must stop.

Old December 30th, 2011 #2
Bev
drinking tea

I have one comment on your article.

I don't think you will find many people - whether they have loyalist sympathies or not - who support the wholesale murder of catholics simply because they are catholic.

Old December 30th, 2011 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

The Protestant loyalists to the British Crown living in Ulster are descendants of Scottish Presbyterians who went to Northern Ireland in the 1600's during the reign of King James Stewart (I of England/VI of Scotland) to settle on land that had been turned over to the Stewart monarchy by Con O'Neil in order to secure his release from prison for having engaged in rebellion against the British Crown. So the Protestant inhabitants of Northern Ireland aren't quite the same people as the native Catholics of the Irish Republic. They have a very different history; although the first Scots who set foot in the north of Britain at the begining of the 6th century actually came from Ulster, in Ireland. So, those Lowland Scots who went to Ulster in the early 17th century were actually returning to the place where the Highland Scots first originated some 1100 years earlier.

Old December 30th, 2011 #4
22 G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The Protestant loyalists to the British Crown living in Ulster are descendants of Scottish Presbyterians who went to Northern Ireland in the 1600's during the reign of King James Stewart (I of England/VI of Scotland) to settle on land that had been turned over to the Stewart monarchy by Con O'Neil in order to secure his release from prison for having engaged in rebellion against the British Crown. So the Protestant inhabitants of Northern Ireland aren't quite the same people as the native Catholics of the Irish Republic. They have a very different history; although the first Scots who set foot in the north of Britain at the begining of the 6th century actually came from Ulster, in Ireland. So, those Lowland Scots who went to Ulster in the early 17th century were actually returning to the place where the Highland Scots first originated some 1100 years earlier.
Correct 100%

Old December 30th, 2011 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22 G View Post
Correct 100%
Most of my ancestors were Ulster-Scots, who came over to America before the Revolutionary War. Here they became known as the Scotch-Irish, having come to America from Ireland, but still considering themselves Scots and not native Irishmen due to their having originated in Scotland and because of their religious and cultural differences from the native Irish.

They lived in America for a generation or more before the Revolutionary War began, and once it started, they all fought on the side of American independence. The Akins, Alexanders, Barnetts, Forbes, Hendersons, McCorkles, Watsons, etc., They came down from Pennsylvania and Maryland, settling in the Carolinas in the 1700's, then moving on into Georgia and Alabama by the early 1800's. Many of them having received bounty land grants there for their service in the Amereican army during the Revolutionary War.

My great, great, great, great grandfather, William Akins, Sr., who was born in 1756 in Cecil Co., Maryland, served five terms of service as a volunteer soldier in both the North and South Carolina state troops during the Revolution, according to his military service pension application: http://morgancountyheritage.org/comm...-william-akins

Tags
ireland, monarchy

Thread