VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2008 #121
brutus

RE: Sir William Robert

Quote:
Brutus, Do you Really Think the Media Jews have a part in the Fagging of America??
I had a vague hutch that might be the case. LOL!

Thanks for compiling proof to make my point.

I'd like to also add.....We have to break though the jew brainwashing and emblazon upon the brains of our youth that homosexuality is not just another acceptable lifestyle, but an insidious plan for the genocide of our people. Kids really don't care about the dangers of homosexuality. Young people believe that they're immortal. We have to show them that their immortality is threatened because their only real reason for existence is being taken from them. We must make them understand in words that they can wrap their minds around that the grand design demands that we replicate ourselves, and that there is also a dark and nefarious force afoot that would deny us this unalienable right to our humanity.

Just showing outrageous pictures of homos doing what all homos do is not enough. We have to connect the dots.

Old August 4th, 2008 #122
Kaiser
Banned

The so-called "Homophobia" is a new ZOG tool in order to send WN's to Jail or Mental Institutions.

Old August 4th, 2008 #123
Stan Sikorski
Returned

If I could legally do it on a forum such as this or any forum for that matter, I would advocate all White Patriots to whenever possible kill these faggots when they come across them, without jeopardizing their own freedom. But since fags are a protected species and it is illegal to make such statements I won't do so.

Old August 4th, 2008 #124
fdtwainth

Just a point to add, fags are not human, they are wild beasts. By engaging in faggotry they lose conscience of their existence, losing the biological purpose they were created for, that is to create families and bear children. After engaging in faggotry their only burning desire and purpose of existence becomes to have more fag sex, and they become similar threat to community as wolves and bears are. Thus fags and dykes must be dealt with in the same manner as wild beasts are dealt with: executed on the spot, and their property taken by the executor.

Old August 4th, 2008 #125
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
The religious-themed sex toys are probably bought wholesale straight from the Vatican.

I have to give the church a slap because of their stony silence. Where are the counter demonstrations? By their absence we can only assume a tacit agreement between the church and this sea of filthy buttfuckers.

Sadly, it would be against the law or security so tight that it wouldn't be worth it. The only publicity that would be allowable to be the recipient of mockery by the jewz media.

You would think that the fine folk at http://www.godhatesfags.com/ would have done something, but they just don't have the numbers.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old August 4th, 2008 #126
1st Edu

Tag for reference.

Old August 4th, 2008 #127
Peer Fischer

Where's that "John Doe" guy from Seven when you need him ...

Thread