Old January 28th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Boy Scouts About To Flip Policy on Queer Scout Leaders

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ga...kMHEwdqbGg2.99

Old January 28th, 2013 #2
Fred
Commie Killer

Another institution that is good is being perverted.

Old January 28th, 2013 #3
Rick Ronsavelle

Someone is being pressured, or purchased.

Old January 29th, 2013 #4
CarlosDeEspana

let the buttfucking begin.

Watch this about this gay eagle scout, who was denied being a scout master. His parents are on Ellen, grandstanding like they are civil rights heroes, his DAD is now a big gay rights activist, wtf.

With parents like that, I would feel ashamed to ever stick my dick in a woman, too.

This may seem a little off topic, but there was a thread on a forum about autistic children, and as the discussion went on, almost ALL of the parents of these children, said they sleep with their children, I mean, like 14 year old sons, sleeping with their mothers, and they vehemently defend doing this, like it is really good for them. No wonder these kids are so fuckin crazy and stupid.

Old January 29th, 2013 #5
CarlosDeEspana

I knew some kid who got buttfucked at scoutcamp and he went insane when he got older, it seriously screwed him up. The fact that half of all kwans don't understand penis to butt relations, shows they are all just as bad as faggots themselves.

Fact is, every kid who gets fucked in the ass at scout camp, will be back next, year, trying to fuck all the younger scouts.

They never just want revenge, they want to take revenge on as many young boys as they possibly can.

Old January 29th, 2013 #6
ernst blofeld

I went to high school with a kid whose father had a top job in the Boy Scouts.
He told me the Scouts spent staggering sums of money to defend itself from discrimination suits from homos(and their jew lawyers).
This was over 20 years ago.
It's hard to believe they haven't gone bankrupt by now

Old January 29th, 2013 #7
brutus

Impressionable young boys....Way out in the woods....Alone in tents......With homosexual men.

The filthy kike drools as it rubs its hands in anticipation of the countless number of horrific anal rapes and ensuing emotional devastation that's sure to come.

Is it any wonder why the jew has been hated throughout time?

Last edited by brutus; January 29th, 2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: sp.

Old January 29th, 2013 #8
N.B. Forrest

"So that's settled? Al-righty then...next on the agenda: the Gay Thing. Yeah, yeah, I know....Hey, I don't like the subject any more than you do - hell, you all know me, heh heh! But jeez, guys, the damn media's killin' us with this thing, making us look like a buncha Bull Connors! They just won't let it go. And lookit: Obama won a second term - despite overseeing the worst economy since the Depression; the Republicans are in a panic, suckin' up to mexicans, homosexuals, you name it, trying to stay alive. I guess what I'm saying is: I know it's distasteful, but I really think we gotta Bite The Bullet 'n' Move With The Times. You just can't fight City Hall, ya know?"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 29th, 2013 #9
America First

Billionaire's who inherited wealth from family have given away tens of millions to these filthy nutz. So they fling their their filthy dirty dung miner conduct around the regime, while giving their money to organization's so as to be able to prey on weaklings and children.

Money and power they actually do have, plus they are protected by law and not nutz, haa. They have been part of government openly now for decades.

Blarney Freak has ads popping on the net stating that Mr. Freak needs to be appointed to the U.S. now.

Freak presided over the disgusting and foully run congressional hearings in 1985 ? for giant lies to be told on C-SPAN to get shameful reparations for so called Japanese Americans, who were ungrateful and shameless bastards who took the money too IMO.

I have nothing but respect for Japan, but the Nips here are 99% SOB who have helped phuck over the US 100% along with the enemy aliens of human history.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old January 29th, 2013 #10
C. Grady Tucker

The Chickenhawks have come home to roost. I don't know why the Christians are so upset about it, this is rife in the mainstream churches as well.

Old January 29th, 2013 #11
Squarehead Chris

I was a Boy Scout from 1969 to 1971. A member of Troop 487, La Habra, CA. During my time as a Scout, I summited several mountians. San Gorgonio, San Jacinto, Mt. Baldy, and even Mt. Whitney, the tallest peak in the lower 48. I also earned two "50 Milers". One on the Colorado River, and another one on the John Muir Trail. All of the adult men involved in our Troop were of the finest quality, great mentors, no butt perverts! When I joined the Scouts, I was a whining little weenie. When I left, I was a young Man.

In memory of Larry Tinker, our Scout Master. A fine man of character and deed.

Old January 29th, 2013 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
I went to high school with a kid whose father had a top job in the Boy Scouts.
He told me the Scouts spent staggering sums of money to defend itself from discrimination suits from homos(and their jew lawyers).
This was over 20 years ago.
It's hard to believe they haven't gone bankrupt by now
In a democracy, the media has all the power. Property rights are a theory when the media can raise popular hatred against you.

Old January 29th, 2013 #13
White Winger

Another Institution destroyed by The Left's Long March through it....

But God forbid it should be vice versa, that Our side should have had a Long March of Our own,marching through the Left's "institutions"....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRO-WHITE RENAISSANCE NOW
PRO-WHITE CHIC NOW

Old January 29th, 2013 #14
Angel Ramsey
Banned

It's shit like this why I won't let my children join anything that I can't supervise. I teach them at a very young age, good touch, bad touch. Only mommy or daddy or your doctor (supervised) can touch you down there.

Old January 29th, 2013 #15
Jordan Appleyard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosDeEspana
This may seem a little off topic, but there was a thread on a forum about autistic children, and as the discussion went on, almost ALL of the parents of these children, said they sleep with their children, I mean, like 14 year old sons, sleeping with their mothers, and they vehemently defend doing this, like it is really good for them. No wonder these kids are so fuckin crazy and stupid.
Those autistics shall grow up even more sensitive than the ones featured on ED articles. They'll cry at a bug getting smashed, a bump on the subway train, his testical didn't quiet slide in after sitting down too fast.

Old January 29th, 2013 #16
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Any White male group/org that has not been forced to accept women/niggers has been forced to accept faggots (or all three).

Hard to pass on White culture to young White males when all doctrine is choreographed by anti-Whites.

Old January 29th, 2013 #17
brutus

Quote:
Any White male group/org that has not been forced to accept women/niggers has been forced to accept faggots (or all three).
As far as I know, the Freemasons are the only large organization that allows only men in its ranks. Their bylaws give no explicit indication one way or the other about allowing or disallowing homosexual men to join. However, they do claim to 'promote morality'. The individual lodges can 'blackball' or deny admission to any man for any reason. This effectively keeps the lodges segregated by race and economic class.

Old January 29th, 2013 #18
Crowe

The only somewhat redeeming factor the Boy Scouts used to have is they didn't let fags in. Other than that, they are typical Christ insaners, and definitely not something I'd put my kid in.

Old January 29th, 2013 #19
Jordan Appleyard
Banned

Why should fags complain when they have a centuries old tradition of pedastry in the Catholic Church?

Old January 29th, 2013 #20
Bud Jones

If I still had Cub Scout my Webelos badge from the second grade, I'd send that MF back to them and tell them to kiss my white ass!

Faggotry can only grow with our permission! We call it compromise.

Compromise is nothing more than giving everything away...a little at a time!

Thread