Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2012 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default Abortion : On the subject of the "right to choose"

One always hears the mush faced Jewesses and other assorted dykes that think it is proper to kill the unborn and this right should not be restrained by the law. They say that women should have the "right to choose" and that lawmakers should "keep their hands off women's bodies". Again most of the women who are on the forefront of killing the unborn are ones I personally would not want to even think of touching but that is neither here nor there.

With the uproar about the Republican congressional candidates and their comments about rape and abortion I was again frustated at the fact that I have NEVER once heard a pro-life person come forth with this simple rational - women in fact, except of course in cases of rape (where I believe they should have a choice on whether to keep the child) already have every right to choose as it is.

Correct me if I am wrong - but I don't think there is a law on the books anywhere in this country that says one must have sexual intercourse. Does not the woman have a choice right there? If one cannot fathom or handle the idea and possible reality of having a child then one should not have sex - period - I mean that is the way one who lives with the virtue of personal accountablility for action would see it.

More than the act of abortion itself which is dreadful - it is simply a horrible symptom of the lack of personal responsibilty and therefore order in the larger society that Jewish supremacy over our laws and morality has brought on. I don't come at this at a religious angle - I see abortion in this country as something that usually happens because it would cramp the lifestyle of people who want to live a reckless lifestyle, they don't want to stop partying and drinking every weekend - they don't want to be adversely affected in their career (not saying women should be forced to do anything, but again if you don't want your job to be at issue by a pregnancy, then you can choose not to have sex).

These distractions with these idiots like Akin and the guy in Indiana are just that, distractions - a small percentage of the abortions in this country are because of rape or life of the mother being in danger (again situations where I support woman having a choice in the matter). The main issue is the lack of order and discipline that decades worth of Jewish propaganda has brought on.

And it is this control over our media and establishment that makes it to where a simple statement of fact is never promoted - why have none of these pro-life groups ever, to my knowledge, ever stated this undeniable fact - that women already have the right to choose whether or not to have sex?

The law needs to be laid down as straightforward as can be - you have the choice to have sex, if you have sex and become pregnant then you will deal with those consequenses and not avert that reality of having a child by failing to take responsibility and just murdering it.

Of course in a White society, values would be much differrent and while they wouldn't be forced to be mothers and homemakers - it would be promoted that the most important profession of all is raising the next generation of White children and contrary to Jewish propaganda that is not a second class way of life - it is returning to the complementary role our men and women have traditionally held in accordance with nature.

Old November 15th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
One always hears the mush faced Jewesses and other assorted dykes that think it is proper to kill the unborn and this right should not be restrained by the law. They say that women should have the "right to choose" and that lawmakers should "keep their hands off women's bodies". Again most of the women who are on the forefront of killing the unborn are ones I personally would not want to even think of touching but that is neither here nor there.

With the uproar about the Republican congressional candidates and their comments about rape and abortion I was again frustated at the fact that I have NEVER once heard a pro-life person come forth with this simple rational - women in fact, except of course in cases of rape (where I believe they should have a choice on whether to keep the child) already have every right to choose as it is.

Correct me if I am wrong - but I don't think there is a law on the books anywhere in this country that says one must have sexual intercourse. Does not the woman have a choice right there? If one cannot fathom or handle the idea and possible reality of having a child then one should not have sex - period - I mean that is the way one who lives with the virtue of personal accountablility for action would see it.

More than the act of abortion itself which is dreadful - it is simply a horrible symptom of the lack of personal responsibilty and therefore order in the larger society that Jewish supremacy over our laws and morality has brought on. I don't come at this at a religious angle - I see abortion in this country as something that usually happens because it would cramp the lifestyle of people who want to live a reckless lifestyle, they don't want to stop partying and drinking every weekend - they don't want to be adversely affected in their career (not saying women should be forced to do anything, but again if you don't want your job to be at issue by a pregnancy, then you can choose not to have sex).

These distractions with these idiots like Akin and the guy in Indiana are just that, distractions - a small percentage of the abortions in this country are because of rape or life of the mother being in danger (again situations where I support woman having a choice in the matter). The main issue is the lack of order and discipline that decades worth of Jewish propaganda has brought on.

And it is this control over our media and establishment that makes it to where a simple statement of fact is never promoted - why have none of these pro-life groups ever, to my knowledge, ever stated this undeniable fact - that women already have the right to choose whether or not to have sex?

The law needs to be laid down as straightforward as can be - you have the choice to have sex, if you have sex and become pregnant then you will deal with those consequenses and not avert that reality of having a child by failing to take responsibility and just murdering it.

Of course in a White society, values would be much differrent and while they wouldn't be forced to be mothers and homemakers - it would be promoted that the most important profession of all is raising the next generation of White children and contrary to Jewish propaganda that is not a second class way of life - it is returning to the complementary role our men and women have traditionally held in accordance with nature.
I don't think many White women choose to have a doctor murder their unborn children without good reason, unless the women themselves are psychotic (which many women are); but ordinarly I think that the White women who do get abortions for reasons other than health, birth defects, rape or incest, usually choose abortion to either hide the fact that they are cheating on their husband/boyfriend, or because they have been fornicating with non-Whites and don't want to have a child by the non-white men they have been fornicating with. That, or else they may be drug addicts, prostitutes, or simply sluts that don't want to be pregnant (which again these are examples of psychosis). As for non-white women who are the majority of females that seek abortions, they are to be congradulated for doing so.

Old November 15th, 2012 #3
Robert Ransdell

Are non-White women really in the majority relative to abortion?

Would you agree that White women are the ones targeted with the "pro-choice" abortion on demand message? Non-Whites have a culture in America where food stamps and social services are more accepted and not frowned upon, actually many Black and other non-White women see it as a source of income where White culture does not encourage that - not saying some White women don't emulate the behavior of non-Whites but on the average White women don't want to go on the dole, certainly it is not something most of them take any pride in.

I see the establshment, conservatives especially (its a way to make them appear more PC), condemn the days when Planned Parenthood took interest in eugenics and curbing non-White birth rates - not saying you are not right, the stats may well back you up and I care not about abortion and the non-White community, that is their issue, but I have always felt the promoters of wholesale abortion in America, Jews, have targeted our people more than any other.

I would actually be surprised to see those statistics, again not doubting your assertion, geeze just think how much quicker the numbers of the non-Whites would be eclipsing our people if not for that being true.

Old November 15th, 2012 #4
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Are non-White women really in the majority relative to abortion?

Would you agree that White women are the ones targeted with the "pro-choice" abortion on demand message? Non-Whites have a culture in America where food stamps and social services are more accepted and not frowned upon, actually many Black and other non-White women see it as a source of income where White culture does not encourage that - not saying some White women don't emulate the behavior of non-Whites but on the average White women don't want to go on the dole, certainly it is not something most of them take any pride in.

I see the establshment, conservatives especially (its a way to make them appear more PC), condemn the days when Planned Parenthood took interest in eugenics and curbing non-White birth rates - not saying you are not right, the stats may well back you up and I care not about abortion and the non-White community, that is their issue, but I have always felt the promoters of wholesale abortion in America, Jews, have targeted our people more than any other.

I would actually be surprised to see those statistics, again not doubting your assertion, geeze just think how much quicker the numbers of the non-Whites would be eclipsing our people if not for that being true.
I have looked at the data on abortion for every state, and in every state black and hispanic women are twice or three times more likely to seek an abortion as are White women - in every state. The number of abortions performed on White women may be numerically higher because Whites make up roughly 68-70% of the country, but black and hispanic women get abortions at a frequency 2 to 3 times higer (sometimes more) than do White women.

I don't know about marketing abortions, but most of the pro-abortion activists appear to be White, though I suspect many of them are actually Jews, as is the case with feminists in general.

Old November 15th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Here is the link to abortion statistics by race for each state: http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comp...ind=468&cat=10

The important thing to remember when looking at this data is that the percentage is for all abortions performed in each state, and some states have only a tiny black population compared to the White population. For example Iowa is 88.7% White (non-Hispanic) and only 2.9% black, so 84.5% of abortions in Iowa were performed on White women, while 12.3% were performed on black women (even though blacks only make up 2.9% of Iowa's population) so black women in Iowa are three times as likely to get an abortion as White women in Iowa are.

Alabama is 67% White and 26.2% black, but black women in Alabama got 58.6% of all abortions performed in the state, while White women got 39.4%.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; November 15th, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Old November 15th, 2012 #6
Robert Ransdell

I have not taken the time to research the information shared herein but the video is very telling of the overwhelming role of the Jew in promoting and enabling on demand abortion in America if indeed the information is indeed true.

Just be forewarned, the video does show graphic pictures of abortions and is in 3 parts.

Old November 15th, 2012 #7
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Here is the link to abortion statistics by race for each state: http://www.statehealthfacts.org/comp...ind=468&cat=10

The important thing to remember when looking at this data is that the percentage is for all abortions performed in each state, and some states have only a tiny black population compared to the White population. For example Iowa is 88.7% White (non-Hispanic) and only 2.9% black, so 84.5% of abortions in Iowa were performed on White women, while 12.3% were performed on black women (even though blacks only make up 2.9% of Iowa's population) so black women in Iowa are three times as likely to get an abortion as White women in Iowa are.

Alabama is 67% White and 26.2% black, but black women in Alabama got 58.6% of all abortions performed in the state, while White women got 39.4%.
This information that details the percentages of abortions broken down by race changed my personal view of the issue. I came across this information a few years ago and can't understand how any biological racist wouldn't change his or her mind on abortion after reading it.

Old November 15th, 2012 #8
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Murdering babies is a side benefit for these yids.

The deeper issue is one of nationalism. Anti-child murder laws (like anti-miscegenation laws) imply there is an actual nation with its own collective interests, as opposed to a mere mishmash of individuals under the same judeo-roof.

That's what's anathema to jews.

'Women's rights'? They delight in ripping to pieces the most defenseless, but they're all torn up inside about the adult versions? Don't make me laugh.

Women's rights is a pretext.

Old November 15th, 2012 #9
Fred O'Malley
Banned

What if the unborn child had a vote?

Most of the women seeking abortions are using it as 'after-the-fact' birth control. Women, like many men, don't want the responsibility of being adult enough to maintain a high moral standard in their personal life, yet they demand it of others. Go figure..........

Old November 15th, 2012 #10
Thad Charles
Master Race

Abortion should be used very liberally for eugenic purposes, but of course this means nothing in our current state.

As it stands now abortion should be illegal for White women - even in the case of rape (obviously abort it if a shitskin raped the woman) or incest. I also fully encourage muds to get abortions.

Now where the pro-lifers lose their way is giving in on rape and incest exceptions. You're still killing a human being, correct? What the fuck does it matter that it came from rape or incest? You lose all credibility at the point.

Old November 27th, 2012 #11
Olesia Rhoswen

Just happened across this now... not sure if it has progressed any further since.

House GOP Memo: "Abortion Is the Leading Cause of Death in the Black Community"

House GOP memo obtained by Mother Jones argues for a controversial "prenatal discrimination bill" by referring to "black abortions" as distinct from abortions in general and claiming that "abortion is the leading cause of death in the black community." The memo (PDF) was circulated by Republicans on the House judiciary committee on Monday in advance of Tuesday's markup of Rep. Trent Franks' (R-Ariz.) Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act.

Franks' bill, which is also known as H.R. 3514, didn't make it out of committee when it was introduced in the last Congress. But the fact that it's now receiving a markup—a key step on the way to a floor vote—and that 78 cosponsors have signed on suggests that it could proceed to a vote of the full House before November's elections. In addition to banning abortions based on the race or gender of the fetus, H.R. 3514 would give a woman's family members the ability to sue abortion providers if they believed an abortion was obtained based on race or sex. Critics warn that it would be next to impossible to prove that an abortion was obtained on the basis of race or gender and fear the provision could lead to nuisance suits against abortion providers by family members who are opposed to abortion on principle.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012...lack-community

The thing is- as noted in the article- how can you prove that a coloured person aborted their kid because of their kid's race? Just doesn't make sense.
However if a white woman aborted a mixed-race child, it would be an easy case for them to prove she did so because of it's race, putting more pressure on her to keep it. Last year Arizona passed a similar law 'that makes the state the first in the nation to outlaw abortions performed on the basis of the race or gender of the fetus.'(http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...72T0TH20110330) Again, neither of these things are significant issues... the only reason I can fathom is for the prevention of aborting mixed-race kids.

Old November 27th, 2012 #12
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Here's the thing about White Nationalism, people:

It ain't about saving the entire White race.

If we are to ever have an all White society all our own, we are going to have to do away with a lot of Whites in addition to all the niggers, Jews and other muds that get in our way.

Abortion is not a danger to the unborn children of racially aware White women.

It only gets rid of the unborn children of our enemies.

Old November 27th, 2012 #13
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Here's the thing about White Nationalism, people:

It ain't about saving the entire White race.

If we are to ever have an all White society all our own, we are going to have to do away with a lot of Whites in addition to all the niggers, Jews and other muds that get in our way.

Abortion is not a danger to the unborn children of racially aware White women.

It only gets rid of the unborn children of our enemies.
The thought of sweet little white babies being killed just sickens me.

Old November 28th, 2012 #14
Robert Ransdell

This seems to me like the gutless cowards on the Republican side trying to win a small victory on abortion by framing it as something to save Black children from being aborted - they can use this to appear like they advocate for non-Whites and therefore serve as something they can point to when the leftists call them "racist" for something in the future.

65 years and these idiots still don't realize they will never win the name game.

Also most who most ardently oppose abortion are ultra Christian and they are not going to be caring that the legislation cares not about White babies, just like with aid to Africa, all they want to do is save souls no matter where or who they are. This will score points with them too.

Yet they all recognize deep down in the recesses of their minds that the war will still rage on - against White people, but no courage among any of them to speak up.

The cowardice of these politicians, and also most of the population, always so scared of being seen as racist, crafting everything in an effort to win by looking less racist than the other side, I mean what a collection of complete cowards who have submitted to having government be harnessed by the doctines passed down by the PC twits.

Old November 28th, 2012 #15
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
The thought of sweet little white babies being killed just sickens me.
Yeah, well, they grow up and turn into nigger-loving, Jew-duped liberals if they are lucky. If not, they turn out to be race-mixing, drug-using, trash.

The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

Old November 28th, 2012 #16
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
This seems to me like the gutless cowards on the Republican side trying to win a small victory on abortion by framing it as something to save Black children from being aborted - they can use this to appear like they advocate for non-Whites and therefore serve as something they can point to when the leftists call them "racist" for something in the future.

65 years and these idiots still don't realize they will never win the name game.

Also most who most ardently oppose abortion are ultra Christian and they are not going to be caring that the legislation cares not about White babies, just like with aid to Africa, all they want to do is save souls no matter where or who they are. This will score points with them too.

Yet they all recognize deep down in the recesses of their minds that the war will still rage on - against White people, but no courage among any of them to speak up.

The cowardice of these politicians, and also most of the population, always so scared of being seen as racist, crafting everything in an effort to win by looking less racist than the other side, I mean what a collection of complete cowards who have submitted to having government be harnessed by the doctines passed down by the PC twits.
Some of these hyper social conservatards like to call it a "Holocaust" of unborn children

edit: black conservatards have been trying to harness this kind of rhetoric. I remember nigger Alan Keyes himself running against Obammy for the Illinois senate seat after the guy who was fucking Jeri Ryan (Star Trek bitch) backed out for some kind of sexual perversion. I digress, but Keyes being the sacrificial lamb had nothing to lose, and brought up how many niglets were killed by abortion. Oh yeah that's exactly what this country needs...more niggers.

Old November 29th, 2012 #17
Brenna Wolf
Banned

While the ratio of non-white abortions is higher than Whites, the fact that out of the top 20 countries with legalized abortion the majority are White countries and leads to the obvious conclusion most babies in the world being cut from the womb are WHITE.

Also, there is overwhelming criteria that supports the idea the majority of women seek abortion for financial reasons, and already have living children.

That means, its the fault of our governments babies are being murdered and not the 'right to choose' of women. Where is my fucking tax money going if not to support White children?

Strange so many pro-abortionists are here. I gotta ask, in your world who has the choice to murder? the mother, the father, or the gov't?

Old November 29th, 2012 #18
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Strange so many pro-abortionists are here. I gotta ask, in your world who has the choice to murder? the mother, the father, or the gov't?
I'm pro-life (even in the case of rape and incest) when it comes to Whites. I'm very pro-choice when it comes to shitskins.

In our supposed WN society it would wise to practice eugenics, including abortion. Reasonable Whites should be able to come to reasonable conclusions. Our Hitler did in Germany back in the day.

Old November 29th, 2012 #19
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles
I'm pro-life (even in the case of rape and incest) when it comes to Whites.
Are you volunteering to adopt those newborn future criminals and duelling-banjo players then? Or does the state force the victims to raise them, too?

Quote:
In our supposed WN society it would wise to practice eugenics,
Make up your mind.

Old November 29th, 2012 #20
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Are you volunteering to adopt those newborn future criminals and duelling-banjo players then? Or does the state force the victims to raise them, too?

Make up your mind.
Children born from rape aren't automatically criminals, and not all children born form incest are deformed drool-tards.

Thread