VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2013 #1
M.N. Dalvez

Default 'Fred O'Malley' is a convicted rapist

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=2691,5051327

and

http://fl.findacase.com/research/wfr...2818.FL.htm/qx

This is the appeal record. Note that the charge of sexual battery wasn't overturned because of the material facts of the case, it was overturned on a technicality; that the prosecution referred to an earlier charge of assault (on his ex-wife, no less) was dismissed due to the charges being dropped. That is not uncommon in cases of domestic violence, due to the close proximity of defendant to the victim and the ease with which further threats of violence can be made against the victim.

and for the full docket details of his case, go to http://app01.clerk.org/cr_inq/, then put his real name into the name search, click the submit button, click on the top record listed, click on the case number, then click on the tab marked 'Docket'. It gives a full chronological record of his case.

So, 'Fred O'Malley' is a convicted rapist, a degenerate piece of shit. Anyone who throws their lot in with him? They're no better than he is.

The only thing to do with him is to do what was done to the child-rapist Lindstedt - exclude him from all respectable Movement discourse, make our disapproval of rapists VERY clear to anyone and everyone. That's all.

For anyone who's still a member of his site: why do you associate with a known rapist? Why do you give legitimacy to pieces of shit like 'O'Malley'?

If you're a member of his site, post your questions about his past sexual battery conviction. See what his reaction is - or whether he just flushes your legitimate questions about his sexual battery conviction down the toilet, in direct contrast to his constant bullshit about 'open-ness' and honesty. My guess is, he won't allow even the slightest mention of his past degeneracy to surface.

(PS: Hey, 'Passing Wind', did you even read the links here?

Or are you just thumbing it down and scurrying off back to the Stanley Diggs Rape Dungeon Forum to have a chuckle about it all? Rape isn't funny. You associating with Stanley Diggs the rapist, aka 'Fred O'Malley', or more commonly, 'Ferd', isn't funny.

Stop playing games.)

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; September 2nd, 2013 at 05:28 AM.

Old August 30th, 2013 #2
M.N. Dalvez

Note to Alex, varg, Bev, Leonard, whoever : Is it okay to include his real name here so people can see the real person, and his conviction for sexual battery and burglary, that 'Fred O'Malley' is hiding behind?

Given that he is no longer a member here, and given that he IS hiding his sexual battery and burglary conviction behind a pseudonym - and furthermore, is hiding behind the Movement in order to conceal his convictions for sexual battery and burglary?

Is there any reason to allow 'Fred O'Malley' to hide behind a pseudonym, to in effect be protected in doing so, by the rules here? Do the rules apply to convicted rapists?

Old August 30th, 2013 #3
M.N. Dalvez

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/08/28/white-supremacist-craig-cobb-defends-plans-for-north-dakota-town-on-new-hate-forum/comment-page-1/

Following the lead of another poster here, who originally posted this link in another thread (and who hasn't been censured for doing so): that is 'Fred O'Malley'. His real name is posted there, so put it into the name search function of http://app01.clerk.org/cr_inq/ as I already mentioned, and you will find the full details of his conviction for sexual battery and burglary.

Yes - 'Fred O'Malley' is no better than the most degenerate negro rapist - he is a rapist, and someone who carries out violence against women. Don't give him the legitimacy of continuing to associate with him, his website, or have anything to do with him.

Unless you're okay with him being a convicted rapist and burglar. In which case, you're no better than he is. In which case, you can only make things even worse for us, bring the Movement into (legitimate) disrepute by having anything to do with this scum.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 30th, 2013 at 04:36 AM.

Old August 30th, 2013 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Puts his "dodge the weenie" insults in a whole new light, dunnit?

Wow. Just wow.

Old August 30th, 2013 #5
M.N. Dalvez

Default to 'Fred O'Malley'

Silence from 'Fred' and silence from his forum.

Come on, 'Fred'.

If you're being unjustly accused here, why not address this issue - on your own forum (you're banned here for your continual lying and your continually allowing people to lie, even known lying degenerate pieces of shit like Akins)?

Why, when you're usually on-line most of the time, posting away, has your forum gone completely mute?
Why no statement from you about this?
What have you got to hide?

The only reason I can think for your silence on this issue is that it's true, all true. Of course it's true - it's all there in black and white in the official court records.

You lying, degenerate, rapist piece of shit.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 30th, 2013 at 05:01 AM.

Old August 30th, 2013 #6
M.N. Dalvez

Default to Craig Cobb

I've known of you for about 10 years now, since your days of posting as 'No 1965 Chain Migrants' on SF. I respect your activism, and I respect your informative writings.

Craig - do you really feel comfortable about associating with a convicted rapist like 'O'Malley'?

Don't you see that his past misdeeds also reflect on you?

Do you not see that he is using you to bury his conviction for sexual battery, to try to portray himself as a respectable and upstanding person to others within the Movement?

Don't pretend that what he did was alright because he's your associate. You know as well as I do that in any sane society, he'd be dangling at the end of a rope for what he did.

So why allow him to use you to hide his misdeeds? You don't need the friendship of a convicted rapist - he needs you to pass himself off as a respectable person.

For all his lip-flapping about free speech and open-ness, does anyone here imagine for a second that 'Fred' will allow discussion of his conviction for sexual battery, and burglary, on his own forum?

Old August 30th, 2013 #7
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
It's quiet because there's a storm coming.

Old August 30th, 2013 #8
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
even known lying degenerate pieces of shit like Akins)?
Fakins is not a Scottish Clan chief or a pedophile nor does he actually believe Linder is a Jew. But Fakins will use these and other attention-whoring devices to derail whole threads (and even entire forums, by ingratiating himself to his forum audience) to further his neocon agenda.

Fakins is a devisive, and defeatest anti-White troll. And he's found a comfortable place to post at Fred's forum.

Old September 2nd, 2013 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

Come on, 'Fred'.
All I know is that if someone publicly linked my name to such a crime on the Internet, they'd be receiving notice of a lawsuit, period.

Unless it was me, of course.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; September 6th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.

Old August 30th, 2013 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Puts his "dodge the weenie" insults in a whole new light, dunnit?

Wow. Just wow.
Well, it proves you were wrong to call him a fag! Of course, maybe he rapes men too.

Old August 30th, 2013 #11
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Well, it proves you were wrong to call him a fag! Of course, maybe he rapes men too.
That's why I always law-abide. I'm much too pretty for prison.

Old September 6th, 2013 #12
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Default How the SPLC got Fred O'Malley's personal information

Of course, it must be a serious, far reaching, vile conspiracy. That must be it, it is the only explanation for it. Somebody from VNN administration had to have shared the information with the SPLC.

Quote:
Linder himself had to have said grace over Donnie's & varg's supplying SPLC with information known to them only present on VNNF.
Now, let me explain how - without the grandness of a massive conspiracy, that the SPLC outted Fred O'Malley, and the likes of DiO, Linder, and Varg had nothing to do with it at all.

1. Craig Cobb mentioned a good friend named "Stan" during an interview with the SPLC.

2. Craig's project has been most vocally promoted on White Nations for the past 4 months, and noticed by the SPLC.

3. Fred O'Malley is one of Craig's most vocal supporters, and uses his webforum as a platform to support Craig.

4. Somebody at the SPLC wanted to know who Fred O'Malley, proprietor of White Nations is because of #2 and #3.

5. The SPLC checked the Whois Registry of websites, and found that WhiteNations.org is registered to a person with an e-mail address of one Stan Diggs.

Quote:
Domain Name: WHITENATIONS.ORG
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2013-04-13 08:15:56
Creation Date: 2013-04-13 08:15:55
Registrar Expiration Date: 2018-04-13 08:15:55
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Status: OK
Registrant Name: Stan Diggs
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 102 Holly Dr.
Registrant City: Houma
Registrant State/Province: Louisiana
Registrant Postal Code: 70364

Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Stan Diggs
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 102 Holly Dr.
Admin City: Houma
Admin State/Province: Louisiana
Admin Postal Code: 70364
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.9853817652
Admin Fax:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech Name: Stan Diggs
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 102 Holly Dr.
Tech City: Houma
Tech State/Province: Louisiana
Tech Postal Code: 70364
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.9853817652
Tech Fax:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=...rog_id=GoDaddy
6. Leap of faith here, but could this mysterious "Stan" that Craig referred to possibly be this Stan Diggs that is the 'racial administrator', aka Fred O'Malley, of White Nations/VNN infamy?

7. Backtrace photo's that O'Malley has posted online at either VNN or White Nations, and see if he is using a public photo album site (such as photobucket).

8. Remove the specific file number from the address bar of a picture, and see if it will link you a public album (where you can look at all the pictures he has in there).

9. See what Stan Diggs, aka Fred O'Malley, looks like and kype a photo.

10. Notice that there is a business advertisement file/design in his public album for A-1-A Construction, and correlate the address and phone numbers with the Whois Registry information and kype that photo as well.

11. Google A-1-A Construction business information, and find out that one Stanley Diggs is listed as a manager/partner, phone number, address, and income/salary information.

12. Check public property and tax records to verify name, address, D.O.B, etc.

It isn't fucking rocket science, nor is it some grand conspiracy by any members or administrators of VNNF, White Nations, or Stormfront.

Of course, this scenario is much too likely and probable to have occured, easily demonstrable, and therefore must be rejected outright as nothing but a smoke screen, face saving, and distraction tactic from the truth of the matter.

Now, can we please put this to rest and stop with the lunacy?

Old September 6th, 2013 #13
littlefieldjohn

Yeah, probably not rocket surgery in this instance.

Old September 6th, 2013 #14
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Yeah, probably not rocket surgery in this instance.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not surprised that the SPLC took interest in Fred, given his forum and Cobb's content there....in fact, it makes sense. The SPLC has demonstrated many times that it will go after anyone and everyone that they percieve as being even moderately effective in promoting Pro-White ideals - even if by proxy.

I don't support what the SPLC did in outting Fred (or connecting the dots to further 'out' him) or Brenna. I don't think it is a good thing, regardless of any further information that may have come to light because of such. And the reason I don't support it is simple.

They did it out of spite and hatred.

Intentions matter.

I may not like a person, but that is not reason to publicly out them.

Old September 6th, 2013 #15
Bardamu
Banned

The whole subject should have been dropped a good while ago. This business reminds me of the business with Kane, and that didn't turn out well for anybody. The only people that benefit from this kind of in house fighting in public are the enemy. And worse things can happen as well. Take the high road on this kind of thing and drop it, even at this late date it is still better to drop it than continue.

Old September 6th, 2013 #16
varg

Quote:
The whole subject should have been dropped a good while ago.
The fact that the SPLC outed people, and those people are lying and accusing us of wrongdoing without evidence ? or the rapist part?

Quote:
This business reminds me of the business with Kane, and that didn't turn out well for anybody.
In what way did it not turn out "good for anybody" ? Do you feel bad for the kike or something?

Old September 6th, 2013 #17
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm not surprised that the SPLC took interest in Fred, given his forum and Cobb's content there....in fact, it makes sense. The SPLC has demonstrated many times that it will go after anyone and everyone that they percieve as being even moderately effective in promoting Pro-White ideals - even if by proxy.

I don't support what the SPLC did in outting Fred (or connecting the dots to further 'out' him) or Brenna. I don't think it is a good thing, regardless of any further information that may have come to light because of such. And the reason I don't support it is simple.

They did it out of spite and hatred.

Intentions matter.

I may not like a person, but that is not reason to publicly out them.
I was embroiled in a similar controversy several years ago on SF. One of the umpteen neo-fuhrers came up with a new website that absolutely everybody had to join in order to secure victory for our cause. He was an unheard of poster and I did a whois.sc search on the site. His details were available and I linked them to the thread. Nothing nefarious to it, just thrashing about the details of an unknown quantity who sought us to entrust our online details with him. You should have heard his small band of merry men hiss and moan about me 'outing' him. Err, no, that was not the intention. What it did prove though is that said person was certainly lacking in the cyber savvy required to entice people to comfortably join and participate in his online venture. If one is so technically deficient that he is unable to remove his name from the site register, he certainly isn't capable of keeping a pro-White website secure.

Old September 19th, 2013 #18
Clinton Seeber

Quote:
http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=2691,5051327

and

http://fl.findacase.com/research/wfr...2818.FL.htm/qx

This is the appeal record. Note that the charge of sexual battery wasn't overturned because of the material facts of the case, it was overturned on a technicality; that the prosecution referred to an earlier charge of assault (on his ex-wife, no less) was dismissed due to the charges being dropped. That is not uncommon in cases of domestic violence, due to the close proximity of defendant to the victim and the ease with which further threats of violence can be made against the victim.

and for the full docket details of his case, go to http://app01.clerk.org/cr_inq/, then put his real name into the name search, click the submit button, click on the top record listed, click on the case number, then click on the tab marked 'Docket'. It gives a full chronological record of his case.

So, 'Fred O'Malley' is a convicted rapist, a degenerate piece of shit. Anyone who throws their lot in with him? They're no better than he is.

The only thing to do with him is to do what was done to the child-rapist Lindstedt - exclude him from all respectable Movement discourse, make our disapproval of rapists VERY clear to anyone and everyone. That's all.

For anyone who's still a member of his site: why do you associate with a known rapist? Why do you give legitimacy to pieces of shit like 'O'Malley'?

If you're a member of his site, post your questions about his past sexual battery conviction. See what his reaction is - or whether he just flushes your legitimate questions about his sexual battery conviction down the toilet, in direct contrast to his constant bullshit about 'open-ness' and honesty. My guess is, he won't allow even the slightest mention of his past degeneracy to surface.

(PS: Hey, 'Passing Wind', did you even read the links here?

Or are you just thumbing it down and scurrying off back to the Stanley Diggs Rape Dungeon Forum to have a chuckle about it all? Rape isn't funny. You associating with Stanley Diggs the rapist, aka 'Fred O'Malley', or more commonly, 'Ferd', isn't funny.

Stop playing games.)
One isn't even allowed to disagree with him on his conspiracy theories, or to truthfully call CC a paranoid idiot.

Old September 19th, 2013 #19
M.N. Dalvez

Clinton, why are you here now? Because you were banned from Diggs the rapist's forum? Or do you have other reasons?

Old September 19th, 2013 #20
Clinton Seeber

Quote:
Clinton, why are you here now? Because you were banned from Diggs the rapist's forum? Or do you have other reasons?
Because "Fred" does not allow debate on certain topics, and CC is given preferred status to bask in the "glory" of his "fifteen minutes of fame" and to make unfounded and paranoid accusations against people in his belief that he is really "somebody".

Thread