Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2013 #1
Rounder

Default Fund Appeal For Craig Cobb Via Debra Dutton

I just phoned her to see how she and the 5 children are doing.

Her main worry is being forced to move because of lack of water and sewage disposal. She has until Dec 2nd to "get up to code", or else be kicked out. She is financial broke and worried half to death. She was so relieved when I told her I'd try to get VNNers to help her financially, she was noticeably moved emotionally.

As for heat, she says they have plenty of sleeping bags, and some plug in heaters.

She seems to be a really strong woman, in my opinion. Intelligent too. She reminded me that she's strong enough, and willing, to do some of the digging work herself. Obviously, she wants to stay there. I don't think she has anywhere else to go.

Cost for a water tank is $400.00
Minimum cost for septic tank is $1,670.00
Plus a little for food and for gas for her car

She said she'll return the money to donors, if not enough total is received, or if she's unable to get everything up to code in time.

I'm sending her $50.00 of my own money. Will anyone else chip in ??

Make checks payable to DEBORAH HENDERSON. Well concealed cash is OK, too. And you can send cash anonymously, of course.

Mail to:

Deborah Henderson Dutton
245 Main Street,
Leith, ND 58529

NOTE: This is an activism thread. Meaning, only positive postings are allowed. No bullshit jibberishes.

Last edited by Rounder; November 21st, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

Old November 21st, 2013 #2
Brad Griffin
Banned

I feel sorry for the kids.

Is there a way to send her something through PayPal?

Old November 21st, 2013 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Griffin View Post
I feel sorry for the kids.

Is there a way to send her something through PayPal?
Good idea, Brad. I'll phone and suggest she set up a paypal account. Then all we'll need is her email address to send money that way.

I just got back from the post office, where I dropped off a letter to her, containing my check for $50.00 and a few words of solidarity.

Last edited by Rounder; November 21st, 2013 at 02:27 PM.

Old November 21st, 2013 #4
Rounder

Deborah Dutton just phoned - crying her eyes out - barely coherent.

The sheriff and a deputy came by a few minutes ago with a court order, and took away Kynan's two children, ages 4 and 5. Kynan's ex-wife flew in and she'll take the children back to her home in Oregon.

I again asked Deborah if she's sure she wants to live there in Craig's house. She said "yes" and that she has no place else to go.

She does not have an on-line computer, therefore sending money to her via paypal is not an option.

Checks or cash are fine

I asked if any other WNs were phoning her out of concern. She said "no". And added, "I feel all alone", in between sobs.

I don't have the heart to turn my back on her and those 3 children. How about yaw'll ??

Last edited by Rounder; November 21st, 2013 at 02:14 PM.

Old November 21st, 2013 #5
Brad Griffin
Banned

I'm confused.

How many children are there? I thought there were like four or five. Are the two who were taken away by the sheriff going back to Oregon with the ex-wife? Are they her kids or the ex-wife's kids?

If she is still being harassed by the police, she needs to get out of there. Maybe she could go to that flop house that Axis Skanky was talking about in Kalispell where Craig once stayed.

Old November 21st, 2013 #6
Brad Griffin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I don't have the heart to turn my back on her and those 3 children. How about yaw'll ??
I agree.

While I think Craig and Kynan were incredibly stupid to "go on patrol" in Leith, the children shouldn't be punished for their mistakes.

Old November 21st, 2013 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Griffin View Post
I agree.

While I think Craig and Kynan were incredibly stupid to "go on patrol" in Leith, the children shouldn't be punished for their mistakes.
So how much you sending ??

Old November 22nd, 2013 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
So how much you sending ??
Looks like it's put up or shut-up time.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #9
Randal Goode

Christ. They'll take the other kids within a few days, most likely, considering the condition of the house and living arrangements. No water or heat or sewage. I'm surprised it hasn't happened before all this went down.

The woman's obviously not fit to be in possession of kids. I'm not trying to be mean here, just stating a very blunt truth. Deborah is stupid and incompetent. It's now no time for bullshit. This circus is even worse than I thought.

Child "Protective" Services will be bad but frankly better for them now, apparently. So is there anyone related to either the idiot or his woman who has any sense and has some financial means and will take these kids? You seem to be the most on top of this Rounder, maybe you should, as gently and tactfully as possible, try to steer Deborah Dutton down that road and see if anything can be done. And again, I'm being dead serious here. No one is going to send her any money to speak of. You know it. Everyone knows it. The reasons are obvious. A cold hard fact regardless of what the peanut gallery here will say. Sufficient money will not be coming. Someone is going to have to go get those kids. A family member of one or the other idiot. Otherwise it is CPS and foster parents. Probably no later than after this weekend it will be one or the other. So you will do better at trying to arrange that than wasting time trying to set up a fund raising appeal that is flat out not going to raise more than maybe a few hundred bucks tops. Nobody is crazy, or sadistic, enough to send money to this woman who at the very best will keep kids in that kind of environment.

That is the stone cold truth. Opinions about that truth are irrelevant now. It is what it is. You know all that, too. What I just wrote and suggested is the best way you can help these kids and that situation out there.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #10
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Randal no good
You are a fucking wanker.People are willing to help the family out.
A few bucks will make a big difference to no bucks. so anything that people give will be a godsend.
Her man is in prison for being white and you want to cunt off his wife and children.
Go fuck with the cactus boy.
GIVE THIS GIRL A HAND FOLKS.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #11
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I asked if any other WNs were phoning her out of concern. She said "no". And added, "I feel all alone", in between sobs.
I had a phone conversation with a Stormfront member last evening, and he was in phone contact with Deborah yesterday. There has been money sent to Deborah and Kynan (a phone card).

Old November 22nd, 2013 #12
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Randal no good
You are a fucking wanker.People are willing to help the family out.
A few bucks will make a big difference to no bucks. so anything that people give will be a godsend.
Her man is in prison for being white and you want to cunt off his wife and children.
Go fuck with the cactus boy.
GIVE THIS GIRL A HAND FOLKS.
Thank you.

I filed a complaint against that subversive piece of shit for violation of the rule concerning activism threads. Negative shit is not allowed on activism threads. I recommended he be punished and his BS deleted.

Here's the instructions again, for supporting this WN lady and her 3 children while her WN husband is in a JOG cage:

Make checks payable to DEBORAH HENDERSON. Well concealed cash is OK, too. And you can send cash anonymously, of course.

Mail to:

Deborah Henderson Dutton
245 Main Street,
Leith, ND 58529

Last edited by Rounder; November 22nd, 2013 at 09:26 AM.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #13
Fred
Commie Killer

I will send something to her.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #14
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I will send something to her.
Thanks, Fred. I always suspected you have a good WN heart. Humanitarian actions like this one should draw us all together like glue, regardless of our minor disagreements about other issues.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #15
Randal Goode

Quote:
Thank you.

I filed a complaint against that subversive piece of shit for violation of the rule concerning activism threads. Negative shit is not allowed on activism threads. I recommended he be punished and his BS deleted.

Here's the instructions again, for supporting this WN lady and her 3 children while her WN husband is in a JOG cage:

Mail to:

Deborah Henderson Dutton
245 Main Street,
Leith, ND 58529

Did you actually read my post--without going into a rage and going back over it to see what I said? My post was was a serious evaluation of this situation. You yourself only sent fifty bucks. A FEW others will do the same.

"Negative shit?" Would you have been Okay with maybe a couple hundred bucks--and probably less-- standing between your kids and a ND winter with them in a house with no heat, water or sewage back in about 1989?

Don't bullshit me. YOU know exactly what I am saying here.

You guys are playing VNN and talking tough "movement," I'm talking about just what I pointed out in my first thread.

It's in-fucking-incredible some of you on these fuckin sites.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #16
Bardamu
Banned

Tell her to go to a family shelter, and then apply for welfare and housing assistance. If she stays in Leith in that shack the state will have grounds for removing the children. Tell her to go to the nearest larger city on the map. This time of year in that part of the country no one is turned away from shelters. Women with children usually aren't anyway.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #17
Brad Griffin
Banned

I will send her $25.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #18
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

$20 on the way with tomorrow's mail.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #19
Rounder

Thanks Brad and Fred for sending money to Mrs Dutton.

I do not recommend to her whether or not she should stay in Leigh. That's her and Kynan's business. She weighs her own options based on the circumstances as she evaluates them. And she speaks daily about it with her husband and his attorney.

All I'm trying to do is help her, Kynan, and the 3 children with financial assistance, and we all know how stingy VNNers are. We should not take it for granted that other's will send money to this WN family.

So yaw'll take the initiative, and send what you can. The children especially, are depending on you WNs. They have no where else to turn.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #20
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Thanks Brad and Fred for sending money to Mrs Dutton.

I do not recommend to her whether or not she should stay in Leigh. That's her and Kynan's business. She weighs her own options based on the circumstances as she evaluates them. And she speaks daily about it with her husband and his attorney.

All I'm trying to do is help her, Kynan, and the 3 children with financial assistance, and we all know how stingy VNNers are. We should not take it for granted that other's will send money to this WN family.

So yaw'll take the initiative, and send what you can. The children especially, are depending on you WNs. They have no where else to turn.

Other than milking the system that is. If anything she is in need of bridge capital to get her and the kids away from Leith and into a family shelter.

Last edited by Bardamu; November 22nd, 2013 at 10:10 PM.

Thread