VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2009 #1
alex revision

Default Paintings attributed to Hitler fetch $60,000

Paintings attributed to Hitler fetch $60,000

Sat Sep 5, 2009 1:47pm EDT

http://ca.reuters.com/article/entert...58425X20090905

NUREMBERG, Germany (Reuters) - Three watercolours believed painted by a young Adolf Hitler were auctioned off for a total of 42,000 euros ($60,000) in the Bavarian city of Nuremberg on Saturday.

German auctioneer Herbert Weidler said the three paintings were sold to three different phone bidders. Although the exact number of Hitler paintings is unknown, experts believe there are about 720, including sketches, in existence.

"Various clients are interested in these paintings," Weidler said. "They're intellectuals, businessmen or just normal people who might have saved some money and wanted such a painting."

The paintings are dated from 1910 to 1911 and originate in Vienna, where Hitler was a struggling artist. He applied to art school in Vienna but was rejected.

There have been a number of other auctions in Germany and abroad for Hitler paintings in the past. The three watercolours auctioned on Saturday including depictions of cottages, mills and churches nestled in rural landscapes.

"Weissenkirchen in der Wachau" fetched 24,000 euros from a foreign bidder while two other domestic bidders won "Zerschossene Muehle" for 11,000 euros and "Haus mit Bruecke am Fluss" for 7,000 euros.

"I would say it's the quality of a village school art teacher who has learned how to draw," Weidler said. "Others might think differently but we say they're of rather modest quality."

The authenticity of items associated with Hitler has long been a bone of contention. In 1983, German magazine Stern published what it said were extracts from Hitler's diaries. They were later exposed as forgeries.

Old September 5th, 2009 #2
Austin
Banned

where's a picture of the painting?

Here are some of Hitler's paintings I found.

It's laughable how these homosexuals try and belittle Hitler as an Artist and then rant and rave about Andy Warhol or Modern Artists or Picasso crap or the Piss Christ, they bring a can of shit to an Art Museum and put it on display. They are truly a credible race of people. the only reason they have any authority or credibility is because the goyim cattle are power worshippers.

Hitler's Paintings.

;;;;;;;;;

You can see Hitler's paintings got better as he got older, if you compare his art school paintings to his last paintings, I guess he continued to paint right til the very end. A poet warrior Leader, the true embodiment of the Obama counterfeit, the true Bohemian paradise visionary all liberals dream of, but the Jew gives them some stank ass nigger to choke on.

Old September 5th, 2009 #3
Hayden
Banned

720 paintings...

Imagine the resolve and iron balls it takes to make 720 of anything.

14/88/720

Old September 5th, 2009 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Hitler's Paintings.

I say these are rather nice, high quality paintings. I would love to own one myself.

Old September 6th, 2009 #5
alex revision

An early unfinished study - (Private collection)

More pictures ...

http://www.adolfthegreat.com/Trails-...tist-maxi.html

Thread