VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2013 #121
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
We don't have to be there. We can correctly predict what happened based on the behavior of the modern cop.

They believe it's us against them, they believe in the ultimate authority of their badge. In their pea sized brains they feel it's an act of treason of the worst kind to disobey any order they give, or not move immediately when commanded to, and will start shouting 3 seconds after giving an order to "stop resisting!".

They would have done the same thing if it were an 98 year old grandma or a 4 year old child. They're nearly robots in their actions and thinking and have no conscience in their actions.
Fair enough. You're probably right.

With that said, I stand by my prior assertions. Because when I say that you're probably right, that's the operative word here - "probably."
I'm not going to jump the gun and fucking pretend, like the rest of you, that I actually know the details of this story.

But of course, if drawing any conclusions in this case requires only "prediction," then I suppose that there's little if any room for actual debate, now is there?

That settles it. Carry on.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #122
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Fair enough. You're probably right.

With that said, I stand by my prior assertions. Because when I say that you're probably right, that's the operative word here - "probably."
I'm not going to jump the gun and fucking pretend, like the rest of you, that I actually know the details of this story.

But of course, if drawing any conclusions in this case requires only "prediction," then I suppose that there's little if any room for actual debate, now is there?

That settles it. Carry on.
It's very simple. Cops were called, he didn't cooperate, and now he's dead. It happens hundreds of times a year.

You don't have to actually be there to know what happened, if the cops weren't there he would still be alive.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #123
Zenos

Cops kill with impunity, their worst punishment being administrative leave, while they conduct an internal investigation.

Meaning they sit at home playing video games, receiving a full check, while his buddies down at the station pretend to look into the matter.

Look at the recent manhunt for Christopher Dorner, cops shot up a pickup that not only didn't match the suspect's truck, but was driven by two spic women. That's the mentality we're dealing with here.

Why you continue to ignore these facts are beyond me. I wasn't around when the dinosaurs roamed the earth, but by looking at the evidence I can tell you they existed.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #124
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
Fucking cops. "stop resisting! stop resisting!" when you're doing nothing of the sort, I hate them.
Video of the murder

A mentally ill, homeless White man named Kelly Thomas was tortured to death by law-enforcement officers in Fullerton, California.

Police: "Now you see my fists?"

Thomas: "Yeah, what about ‘em?"

Police: "They’re getting ready to fuck you up."

Thomas: "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!"

Thomas: "Dad, they're killing me! Dad, dad!"

"Ultimately, Kelly Thomas died because of the force of the officers' compression on his chest, according to the District Attorney. The pressure made it impossible for Thomas to breathe, according to the DA's report."

"'All the police round him were worried about little Band-Aid scratches, not my son dying,' [Kelly's dad] said Monday, referring to Fullerton Fire Capt. [responding paramedic] Ron Stancyk's testimony that officers did not immediately direct him to Thomas."

"[Kelly's dad] said he now feels ashamed for having ever been a law enforcement officer [and for abandoning his son?]."

Kelly Thomas

Last edited by Tim; February 22nd, 2013 at 02:30 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #125
Susan

Jesus Christ. That picture below is unbelievably sickening.

Pigs are completely out of control, no doubt about it.

You're absolutely right Zenos, their 2-digit IQ brains dictate that it's "them against us" no matter who we are or what we've done or what they think we've done.

What needs to happen, in the meantime until law and order breaks down in this country, is that every jurisdiction have a White citizens' police watchdog group, that looks at every single action by the police.

There was a situation in Gwinnett County where a 24 year old White man was ambushed and murdered by the pigs. They claimed he tried to run them over. Yeah right!!! He had just committed petty crimes up until then. I don't think he committed any violent or gun related crimes. He had run away from the pigs and was basically on the run. Someone called the pigs and said he was sleeping in his truck in someone's driveway.

The pigs surrounded him and woke him up knowing he would try and run again. I think they planned to kill him before they even got there.

There's no doubt about it: Right now, the pigs are the worst criminals in this country because they commit government sanctioned crimes with almost no punishment.

Sometimes I think this depresses me more than what the jews or niggers have done to this country. Because if you see something like this happening, what can you do? If you try to intervene, they'll arrest you and then you're enmeshed in a web of legal horrors of your own.

It's disgraceful what we put up with in our own country.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #126
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Video of the murder

A mentally ill, homeless, White man named Kelly Thomas was tortured to death by law-enforcement officers in Fullerton, California.

Police: "Now you see my fists?"

Thomas: "Yeah, what about ‘em?"

Police: "They’re getting ready to fuck you up."

Thomas: "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!"

Thomas: "Dad, they're killing me! Dad, dad!"

"Ultimately, Kelly Thomas died because of the force of the officers' compression on his chest, according to the District Attorney. The pressure made it impossible for Thomas to breathe, according to the DA's report."

"'All the police round him were worried about little Band-Aid scratches, not my son dying,' [Kelly's dad] said Monday, referring to Fullerton Fire Capt. [responding paramedic] Ron Stancyk's testimony that officers did not immediately direct him to Thomas."

"[Kelly's dad] said he now feels ashamed for having ever been a law enforcement officer [and for abandoning his son?]."

Kelly Thomas

ELECTED bastards have zero objections from this to airport b.s. against US !

Our elected servants are the real criminals with the joo bastards who love this chaos with our open borders.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Tags
down syndrome, frederick, maryland, movie, robert saylor

Thread